Golan Heights is Officially Part of Israel

Really? Is that why the U.N. ā€œ peacekeeping forceā€ deliberately left the area amid Nasserā€™s threats and eventually blocking Israelā€™s right to International Waters? :auiqs.jpg::asshole:
They left because Israel refused to cooperate.

Tell us please how Israel refused to ā€œ cooperate ā€œ

BBC: Nasser ā€˜askedā€™ UN peacekeepers to leave Sinai in 1967

Nasser Closes Straits of Tiran, Preparing the Way for the Six Day War | CIE

Just more proof that you are an IGNORANT :asshole:

RE: Golan Heights is Officially Part of Israel
āœā†’ Billo_Really, et al,

Well, I think you have a limited view of the world.

The war started when Israeli tanks rolled into Egypt. How many times do you have to be corrected on this?
(COMMENT)

The 1967 Conflict was inevitable when the Egyptian Army Command sent the UN Emergency Force (UNEF) a demand to withdraw and abandon there assigned buffer zone. After the UNEF withdraw, the Egyptian Army Command amassed infantry, armor and artillery forces arrayed for an imminent attack. The war actually begins when an imminent threat of an attack is perceived. That is what is meant when they say "threat or use of force against the territorial integrity."

You don't actually have to fire a shot, or cross a line to start a war. There is any number of acts of war beside that.

Jordan did not cross the line with forces. They opened with an artillery barrage. The initial Israeli pursuit of participating forces of the Arab Legion Forces is how the West Bank came to be occupied by the Israelis.

What I find interesting is the illusion the Arab Palestinians have that territory was taken from them, when they know quite well the truth is something different.

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:
Another ignorant response. Germany initiated the War. Israel didnā€™t . Before 67 Gaza, the W. Bank and E. Jerusalem were legally considered parts of Egypt and Jordan .
The war started when Israeli tanks rolled into Egypt. How many times do you have to be corrected on this?

The War started when the U.N. ā€œ peacekeepers ā€œ left and Nasser deliberately blocked Israelā€™s right to International Waters. How many times do you have to be educated on this?? :321:

Tell us please how Israel refused to ā€œ cooperate ā€œ
After researching this point in more detail, UN forces withdrew at the request of the Egyptian government. So my earlier statement regarding Israel not cooperating (as the reason UN troops left), was not correct.

Ask the :ahole-1:why Olmertā€™s plan was rejected and there will be nresponse
Because no one wants to make deals with a fat guy!

Olmert was FAT??? :cuckoo::cuckoo: If you honesty think that youā€™re more FUCKED up then I thought you were. Even if he was, so what? Thatā€™s the ā€œ reasonā€ for them not having a Country? Only a Psychotic PRO Palestinian would think that way

If the scumbag Islamo-vermin hadn't set up artillery gun pits there and continued to do so, they wouldn't have lost the Golan. You can't fix stupid, especially with Nazi fans like Arabs. Those of us who have seen the area firsthand know exactly why it's immediately obvious it's part of Israel now and will remain so.

US special envoy Jason Greenblatt releases map that includes the Golan

The Arabs refused to recognize " International Law" or Borders before so this is the result. AB
ā€œKill the Jews wherever you find them. This pleases God, history and religion.ā€
- Haj Amin al-Husseini, Mufti of Jerusalem
(Radio Berlin, March 1, 1944; quoted in Robert Wistrich, Muslim Anti-Semitism: A Clear and Present Danger [American Jewish Committee, 2002], p. 47)OUT TIME!!!!!

As a Side Note their Hate started way before 1948.
:bigboy:

Cede the Gaza Strip to Saudi Arabia and cede California to Mexico.

US special envoy Jason Greenblatt releases map that includes the Golan

The Arabs refused to recognize " International Law" or Borders before so this is the result. AB
ā€œKill the Jews wherever you find them. This pleases God, history and religion.ā€
- Haj Amin al-Husseini, Mufti of Jerusalem
(Radio Berlin, March 1, 1944; quoted in Robert Wistrich, Muslim Anti-Semitism: A Clear and Present Danger [American Jewish Committee, 2002], p. 47)OUT TIME!!!!!

As a Side Note their Hate started way before 1948.
:bigboy:

Cede the Gaza Strip to Saudi Arabia and cede California to Mexico.

The Israelis who lived in Gaza were forced out in 2005

Olmert was FAT??? :cuckoo::cuckoo: If you honesty think that youā€™re more FUCKED up then I thought you were. Even if he was, so what? Thatā€™s the ā€œ reasonā€ for them not having a Country? Only a Psychotic PRO Palestinian would think that way
This isn't Olmert?

Well, ya'll look alike to me.

This isn't Olmert?

No, this is Olmert . We all look alike because blind people cannot see.

Olmert.jpg

This isn't Olmert?

Thank you for displaying your stupidity. The above is a comment only a stupid ignorant Racist :asshole: would make. That is what used to be said about Blacks. Give Pro Palestinians ammunition and they end up just shouting themselves in the foot:113:

Netanyahu: 'I will name a Golan town after Trump'

Netanyahu said there ā€œis a need to express our appreciation by calling a community or neighborhood on the Golan Heights after Donald Trump.
If Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has his way, alongside Katzrin, Ramot and Ramat Magshimim on the Golan Heights, there may someday soon be a community named Kiryat Trump.

Netanyahu, who on Tuesday toured the Golan with his wife and sons, said a community or neighborhood on the Golan Heights should be named after US President Donald Trump in appreciation for his decision last month to recognize Israeli sovereignty over the strategic plateau.

Thank you for displaying your stupidity. The above is a comment only a stupid ignorant Racist :asshole: would make. That is what used to be said about Blacks. Give Pro Palestinians ammunition and they end up just shouting themselves in the foot:113:
You mean, "shooting" themselves in the foot.

Your grammar really punishes the reader.

You mean, "shooting" themselves in the foot.

Your grammar really punishes the reader.

Itā€™s what happens when youā€™re at work; someone starts talking to you and that becomes the main focus. You should try it sometime . No comment about your Racist remarks; Pro Palestinian bigoted Mentality.

Forum List

Back