Going to the doctor?

I don't like going to the doctor anyway.

I only go when it is an emergency.

KultainenMuna_zpswfb8pgfs.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Fewer visits to the doctor is that what you call a great health plan? Thanks to obamacare that's what we have.

Workers with high-deductible insurance are skipping doctor visits

Do you even understand (if you read) the link you just posted? First off it's wrong, max out of pocket this year is $7150.

The employer picks the plan or in some cases two or three and gives the employee the option of which one they will choose. HSA's were implemented under Bush era and actually some had a $10000 deductible for obamacare brought deductible's down. Now instead of teaching you how an HSA works you google and research.

The GOP and the Dems are going to have to work together on improving ACA/AHCA, or the voters will go ballistic next year.

I don't like going to the doctor anyway.

I only go when it is an emergency.

Ya might wanna rethink that.
They discovered a cancerous tumor on my kidney in a routine check up through bloodwork.
They monitored it for six months and found that it was growing.
Had I waited till it caused a problem I dont know what would've happened but it sure would have been worse than a week in bed.

Fewer visits to the doctor is that what you call a great health plan? Thanks to obamacare that's what we have.

Workers with high-deductible insurance are skipping doctor visits

I go to my doctor, the same doctor I've had for the past decade once a year. I also go in for free labs tests, based on my age and past history, have vision tests ever other year, inoculations for the flu, free every fall, and other inoculations at age appropriate times.

My Rx cost is $10 for a 90 day supply and $10 for a visit with my doctor, the annual physical is free.

New Topics

Forum List

Back