Going To The Chapel........

GotZoom

Apr 20, 2005
Cordova, TN
We have a couple of people who will be "tying the knot" this weekend.... (and no, as they both claim, not to each other)....

Congratulations to you both. I wish you all the happiness and prosperity you desire.

(and we want to see pictures)

:thewave:

Participants on this board? Who would that be? Sorry, but I can't keep up on everything. I assume Gabby will be one of the two???????

Adam's Apple said:
Participants on this board? Who would that be? Sorry, but I can't keep up on everything. I assume Gabby will be one of the two???????

Gabby is one. Saturday I believe.

And there was some posts about someone else getting married - and us messing with him about who he was going to marry. To be honest, I can't remember who he is.......(too lazy to search...lol).

GotZoom said:

And there was some posts about someone else getting married - and us messing with him about who he was going to marry. To be honest, I can't remember who he is.......(too lazy to search...lol).
and the others would be myself and Jess, also saturday. and there will be pics. ill start taking them saturday morning one the 60 mile trip to dubuque to pic up my 2005 mustang i rented for a couple days (im going to hurt that car for sure!)!

GotZoom said:

i jsut noticed your from cordova TN... Jess is from cordova IL...lol

Johnney said:
i jsut noticed your from cordova TN... Jess is from cordova IL...lol

LOl..cool...We'll have to compare notes on Cordova sometimes.

Congrats...tomorrow is the big day.........

Johnney said:
and the others would be myself and Jess, also saturday. and there will be pics. ill start taking them saturday morning one the 60 mile trip to dubuque to pic up my 2005 mustang i rented for a couple days (im going to hurt that car for sure!)!
and where will the honeymoon be?

JOKER96BRAVO said:
Knowing Johnny....
CORDOVA
Just Kidding
lol, but that is jsut like 5 minutes from her parents house...

but honeymoon is going to be next year as we both start our jobs at the begining of this year and have no vacation as of yet. we both burning our flex time up for this time off. so next spring were going to go down to kansas to visit my cousin, who came up for the wedding. not really interested in visiting my aunt and the rest of her family down there, jsut my one cousin.

Forum List

Back