Going Campin'... Let the 2010 Season begin!

da man was taking my tent to wv...its a big ass dome tent that takes an hour or so to set up...well not really just seems like it...and my queen air mattress with air pump.....so he is packing all this stuff..this am...and i make this comment, "you look like an old man"...he is like what the fuck....i go...with the tent and the air mattress....next thing i know he is draggin out his one man tent...comment that he will pick up a new camp rest on the way....i am still laughing about that...kidlet is gonna stay in the back of his truck...he has a shell

my idea of camping...b/w tv without room service ....i do go when they go to wv....its a real safe area and i get a prime spot out of the crowds away from the bon fire....

da man was taking my tent to wv...its a big ass dome tent that takes an hour or so to set up...well not really just seems like it...and my queen air mattress with air pump.....so he is packing all this stuff..this am...and i make this comment, "you look like an old man"...he is like what the fuck....i go...with the tent and the air mattress....next thing i know he is draggin out his one man tent...comment that he will pick up a new camp rest on the way....i am still laughing about that...kidlet is gonna stay in the back of his truck...he has a shell

my idea of camping...b/w tv without room service ....i do go when they go to wv....its a real safe area and i get a prime spot out of the crowds away from the bon fire....

Nice...

Our weekend went great... I'll post some pics tomorrow...

:)

peace...

We had nice weather here in Manya. I was going to take my elder spawn yard camping last night, but he fell asleep in his bed at 6pm. Plus we didn't have any firewood for a campfire.

I'm ready! Let's go!

CliffCamping.jpg

This is my favorite tent of all time

140387289570.jpg

it sets up with a trekking pole and a few stakes and is absolutely bomb proof. It sheds wind and rain better than any tent I have ever owned. The inside is basically a screen house and the flaps on the rain fly can be rolled off leaving 3 sides open for warm weather star gazing.

We had nice weather here in Manya. I was going to take my elder spawn yard camping last night, but he fell asleep in his bed at 6pm. Plus we didn't have any firewood for a campfire.
My elder spawn?
:lol:

Yard camping is a lot of fun! Especially sneaking out in the middle of the night to scare the Ba-jeeezus out of the kids. :lol:

Be sure to have marshmallows along with firewood! ( I'm kinda partial to the toasted coconut marshmallows )

Hmmm...... Let's see if this works. If it does, this is one of the areas that I hunt rock in. And that road is about as close as you get. Only about a five mile walk, and 5000 ft. from the road to where the photo was taken. Early Winters Creek, Kangaroo Ridge, Golden Horn Batholith

home.php

Hmmm...... Let's see if this works. If it does, this is one of the areas that I hunt rock in. And that road is about as close as you get. Only about a five mile walk, and 5000 ft. from the road to where the photo was taken. Early Winters Creek, Kangaroo Ridge, Golden Horn Batholith

home.php

:lol:

k5-campin-05-19-2006.jpg

More like that... ;)

I got more from 2 weeks ago... That pic is 4 years old... Damn.

peace...

I used to be a tent man - backpacker. Did a lot of hiking in the Rampart Range when I lived in the Springs seemingly eons ago.

I used to be a tent man - backpacker. Did a lot of hiking in the Rampart Range when I lived in the Springs seemingly eons ago.

I gots Property and a Cabin in Victory... just outside of Cripple Creek.

peace...

Went through there a few times. I'd love to move back home but jobs are the issue. My parents had a cabin west of Trinidad, but sold it a few years ago. It was actually pretty nice.

Forum List

Back