Gohmert on The Iran Deal

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Gohmert Vows To Quit Congress And Await 'Nuclear Holocaust' If Iran Deal Passes
Conservative pundit Glenn Beck said Tuesday that he had received an email from Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) vowing to quit his Congress if the Iran deal went through

Read his email at the link but be careful that you're not drinking anything as you read.

Needless to say, he's lying.

BTW, I'm writing my own R rep to ask him if he would please do the same.
Gohmert ! ding dong the witch is dead !

It would be nice if this caught on, especially if they 'awaited the nukes' anyplace but the US.

Good riddance.

But alas and alack - he's a liar.

Why would Gohmert write this to Beck to read on his show? Wouldn't this be the sort of announcement he'd make officially? Something smells fishy and it ain't the B.O. of politicians.

Why would Gohmert write this to Beck to read on his show? Wouldn't this be the sort of announcement he'd make officially? Something smells fishy and it ain't the B.O. of politicians.
You're asking the wrong question .
What's fishy is the idea that Gohmert can write.

No. I'm not asking the wrong question. I'm attempting to discuss the topic using an old fashioned thing called logic. It is far more interesting than simply slurring someone who I don't agree with -which is evidently the path you have chosen.

No. I'm not asking the wrong question. I'm attempting to discuss the topic using an old fashioned thing called logic. It is far more interesting than simply slurring someone who I don't agree with -which is evidently the path you have chosen.
False if you actually understood what logic is and how it's used, you'd realize in short order that there is no formula in logic that can be applied to Gohmert or political matters.

False if you actually understood what logic is and how it's used, you'd realize in short order that there is no formula in logic that can be applied to Gohmert or political matters.
More unabashed bashing. Yawn.

Gohmert is a bible thumping moron, he has the intellect of a roach which doesn't say much about the rubes who elected him

More unabashed bashing. Yawn.
Golly!

Gee whiz! Compost is trying to take the high road, guys! Give her a lift!
The heck with the high road. I'm just trying to talk about the dang topic without a lot of unnecessary emoting!

Have you read your own posts?

Gohmert is frootier than a nutcake.

And a liar because he will not do what he said he would do.

OTOH, that pretty much describes the entire GOP.

The heck with the high road. I'm just trying to talk about the dang topic without a lot of unnecessary emoting!

Uh huh. The OP is about Gohmert's promise to quit his gig if the Iran "deal" goes through based on an email that Beck says he got from Gohmert and then Beck read it on his program. I've had the temerity to try to discuss THAT rather than ravage the character of Gohmert. You are still busy calling him names.

Oh. And yes. I've read my own posts. Have you?

Uh huh. The OP is about Gohmert's promise to quit his gig if the Iran "deal" goes through based on an email that Beck says he got from Gohmert and then Beck read it on his program. I've had the temerity to try to discuss THAT rather than ravage the character of Gohmert. You are still busy calling him names.

If we weren't in your melodramatic phrasing "ravaging Gohmert's lack of character".
This thread would be nothing more than one long chorus of yeehaw!

If we weren't in your melodramatic phrasing "ravaging Gohmert's lack of character".
This thread would be nothing more than one long chorus of yeehaw!
Awww. How clever you must think you are! Now you've switched from talking Gohmert down to talking me down. Golly.

Forum List

Back