Gohmert on The Iran Deal

Gee whiz! Compost is trying to take the high road, guys! Give her a lift!
The heck with the high road. I'm just trying to talk about the dang topic without a lot of unnecessary emoting!

Have you read your own posts?

Gohmert is frootier than a nutcake.

And a liar because he will not do what he said he would do.

OTOH, that pretty much describes the entire GOP.
Uh huh. The OP is about Gohmert's promise to quit his gig if the Iran "deal" goes through based on an email that Beck says he got from Gohmert and then Beck read it on his program. I've had the temerity to try to discuss THAT rather than ravage the character of Gohmert. You are still busy calling him names.

Oh. And yes. I've read my own posts. Have you?
If we weren't in your melodramatic phrasing "ravaging Gohmert's lack of character".
This thread would be nothing more than one long chorus of yeehaw!
Awww. How clever you must think you are! Now you've switched from talking Gohmert down to talking me down. Golly.
False! but if you need to play the victim , feel free.

The heck with the high road. I'm just trying to talk about the dang topic without a lot of unnecessary emoting!

Uh huh. The OP is about Gohmert's promise to quit his gig if the Iran "deal" goes through based on an email that Beck says he got from Gohmert and then Beck read it on his program. I've had the temerity to try to discuss THAT rather than ravage the character of Gohmert. You are still busy calling him names.

If we weren't in your melodramatic phrasing "ravaging Gohmert's lack of character".
Awww. How clever you must think you are! Now you've switched from talking Gohmert down to talking me down. Golly.
False? Ok. Explain what you meant then. Why nit pick the words I used rather than deal with the content? Seriously, "melodramatic phrasing"?
As for playing the victim. Uh oh. You just might be projecting. You see, I don't play.

What we have here is a gentle conservative. Handle with care.

Gohmert or Compost?

My question is - how is possible to "ravage Gohmert's character"?

Its LOUIS GOHMERT, for crying out loud.
I can't help but notice that you don't talk to me but only about me.

True. I have objectified you. Maybe you'll make me regret that.
I don't care if you regret it. Why on earth would you objectify someone you do not know?

Gohmert or Compost?

Well, go ahead and ponder your question. You aren't discussing the topic. You are doing your conservatives are stupid shtick. It's a repeat. I'm new here and I'm already bored of it.

Gohmert or Compost?

I can't help but notice that you don't talk to me but only about me.

True. I have objectified you. Maybe you'll make me regret that.
I don't care if you regret it. Why on earth would you objectify someone you do not know?

I think I have you pegged is all. Maybe I'll be proven wrong. It's happened before.

Gohmert or Compost?

Well, go ahead and ponder your question. You aren't discussing the topic. You are doing your conservatives are stupid shtick. It's a repeat. I'm new here and I'm already bored of it.

More telling is that evidently, you are not bored with Louis Gohmert.

I mean, you DO know who he is, right?

Now that Bachmann has retired, he's the dumbest in congress. Ring any bells?

Gohmert or Compost?

The whole point is Representative Gohmert does and says strange things. This is right up his alley. Unless you think Glenn Beck fabricated the entire thing. In that case, has Rep. Gohmert refuted any of it?

False? Ok. Explain what you meant then. Why nit pick the words I used rather than deal with the content? Seriously, "melodramatic phrasing"?
As for playing the victim. Uh oh. You just might be projecting. You see, I don't play.
you're playing now .
ravaging? if that not melodramatic then an education in theatre and film and 30 years experience has been wasted.

Last edited:

you're playing now .
ravaging? if that not melodramatic then and education in theatre and film and 30 years experience has been wasted.
Your attempts to insult me are pathetic and tedious. Good bye.

Gohmert or Compost?

The whole point is Representative Gohmert does and says strange things. This is right up his alley. Unless you think Glenn Beck fabricated the entire thing. In that case, has Rep. Gohmert refuted any of it?
I simply asked an obvious question. Someone who listens to Beck might know whether he is likely to fabricate an entire thing.

Gohmert or Compost?

I simply asked an obvious question. Someone who listens to Beck might know whether he is likely to fabricate an entire thing.
I don't listen to or watch Mr. Beck since he was fired from Fox. While he says crazy things too, I don't think he would fabricate a letter like that. It would probably open him up to all kinds of lawsuits.

Oh..and welcome!

Gohmert or Compost?

Yep - that's pretty much the point of it.

Has Gohmert refuted Beck's statement?

Again though - its GOHMERT. Arguably the dumbest member of congress.

Hell, he could be the dumbest in all of Texasss.

Gohmert or Compost?

Most everything Beck spews is a fabrication.

Gohmert or Compost?

Most everything Beck spews is a fabrication.

But neither Beck nor Gohmert knows it.

Forum List

Back