Congress turns their backs on 9/11 responders

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Things like this burn me up

To make matters worse, the $2.75 billion Victims Compensation Fund — which hemorrhaged $90 million because of the “Sequester” in 2013, is set to end on October 3, 2016. Anyone diagnosed with a 9/11-related illness or cancer after that date will not be eligible for assistance.

That's FIFTEEN years after the incident, who the hell is going to be diagnosed FIFTEEN years after the incident? NO ONE

And also, why is this bill even needed, go sign up for insurance on the exchange, they can't refuse anyone, and if you qualify the insurance is free.

Then we have an existing program called Social Security Disability to deal with people who can't earn at all.

THiS is the sorta thing that leads to us spending a half a fucking trillion dollars a year on welfare.

Only an idiot thinks we needed an entirely new program to deal with this.

Not taking away from the rescuers from that day at all, just stating a reality.

We can just IMAGINE all the junk that was added into it so they can play this little game of Republicans voted down blaa blaa blaa. NOW they are using our dead from 9/11 for this freaking bs. you people never stop with this ugly shit. the Disgusting party and people are the ones putting up this garbage and that is the Democrat party and their nasty tools

LudNut thinks posting in large red letters makes his OP's reek of great importance.

But in reality, it's the still the same nonsense as when he used normal sized black letters. ..... :cool:

how freaking low can a party crawl? USING our dead at a time when our country was under attack for their own POLITICAL games hoping it give them some stinking political gain. how much lower can a snake crawl. well you are seeing it.

how freaking low can a party crawl? USING our dead at a time when our country was under attack for their own POLITICAL games hoping it give them some stinking political gain. how much lower can a snake crawl. well you are seeing it.

Shut up, the GOP does the same damn thing.

Republicans only care about slash and burn. What a disgusting little party of morons.

and you only care about

Do you think that because some years have passed, these people are not still suffering for their courage and their service?

WTF is wrong with you Stephanie ?

You're always stooopid. We're used to that. But these are fire fighters and cops who gave their health and their lives to save other people and you call it beating a dead horse.

You're a sick sad person.

LudNut thinks posting in large red letters makes his OP's reek of great importance.

But in reality, it's the still the same nonsense as when he used normal sized black letters. ..... :cool:

Sunni Man

I know you would never do anything courageous but if it was YOUR parent or sibling who had the courage that you lack and who was now sick, suffering, dying for saving American lives, would you still say its not an important issue?

I'll never understand RWs hatred for everything good and decent and their embrace and celebration of lies and harming other Americans.

BTW, you pathetic waste of space, I didn't make the font any larger than it was. I simply copy/pasted from the link.

No matter what you believe, running into a collapsing building to rescue people than suffering from horrendous cancers because of it is not "nonsense".

Last edited:
I know you would never do anything courageous but if it was YOUR parent or sibling who had the courage that you lack and who was now sick, suffering, dying for saving American lives, would you still say its not an important issue?

I'll never understand RWs hatred for everything good and decent and their embrace and celebration of lies and harming other Americans.

BTW, you pathetic waste of space, I didn't make the font any larger than it was. I simply copy/pasted from the link.

No matter what you believe, running into a collapsing building to rescue people than suffering from horrendous cancers because of it is not "nonsense".
Nice meltdown....... :thup:

Nice meltdown....... :thup:

Actually, it was the buildings that 'melted down'.

And those heroes you make fun of?

You're not fit to wipe their butts.

it's been 15 years, if people still need help, I'm thinking they are lying.

Many became wealthy off 9/11.

and you don't see leftist in the streets or on usmb demanding help for those that just came back from overseas missing arms and legs. No, you see them cheering a tranny for getting a courage award in place of one of them.

fucking hypocrites

Come hell or high water we must cut everything and become a hallow shill as a nation. Hero's or not as far as the loserterian cares they can burn in hell.

…not before they fix the road to your house...

and you don't see leftist in the streets or on usmb demanding help for those that just came back from overseas missing arms and legs. No, you see them cheering a tranny for getting a courage award in place of one of them.

fucking hypocrites

Two Thumbs says he's an authority on cancer.

fucking hypocrites

luddy

you're a idiot and you only care about this bill b/c (R) voted against it. No other reason.

When the (D) votes against Vets, you don't give a fuck, you make excuses, just like the rest of your leftist filth.

It's been 15 years, if anyone still needs help there is a net in place already

fucking hypocrites

luddy

you're a idiot and you only care about this bill b/c (R) voted against it. No other reason.

When the (D) votes against Vets, you don't give a fuck, you make excuses, just like the rest of your leftist filth.

Nope.

There is not a "net" in place. Just the opposite.

You're against taking care of true American heroes (including military and vets, btw - I DARE you to read the list of who voted against THAT bill.) because the Repubs are. There are NO Dems who voted against this bill.

You'll be glad to know the Repubs are hoping to stall until they all finally die of the cancers caused by their heroism.

fucking hypocrites

luddy

Nope.

There is not a "net" in place. Just the opposite.

You're against taking care of true American heroes (including military and vets, btw - I DARE you to read the list of who voted against THAT bill.) because the Repubs are. There are NO Dems who voted against this bill.

You'll be glad to know the Repubs are hoping to stall until they all finally die of the cancers caused by their heroism.

link

and I mean a link that proves that claim, not some idiotic leftist assumption.

Forum List

Back