GoFundMe Suspends Candace Owens After She Trashes George Floyd

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
She's a little too strong with her words at times for my tastes, but other times when she is cerebral, she makes decent points. She should be free to express herself and raise money as she pleases regardless.

All of these denials of people from participation in internet commerce and discussion is focused on silencing. It has to be addressed at some point, or the world is going to be forced to be stupid, un-curious and support China First.

GoFundMe suspended pro-Trump personality Candace Owens from its fundraising platform on Sunday, after Owens raised more than $200,000 on the site for an Alabama cafe whose owner called George Floyd a “thug.”

Owens has become one of the right’s most prominent critics of Floyd and the protests held after his killing, with one video she made highlighting his criminal record going viral on Facebook. Those same remarks appear to have prompted GoFundMe to ban Owens. She later repeated the same attacks on Floyd during a chat with right-wing star Glenn Beck, and that video was then boosted by President Donald Trump.

Gofundme, has become censorious and political.

They are going to regret this dumb move.

The fundraising site axed Owens’ account “because of a repeated pattern of inflammatory statements” spreading “hate, discrimination, intolerance and falsehoods.”

What she said was quite valid...

Go read her reply in the link.

Cancel culture is the weapon of choice for libtards. The cool thing to start coming from it is the money in social media is drying up.

She's a little too strong with her words at times for my tastes, but other times when she is cerebral, she makes decent points. She should be free to express herself and raise money as she pleases regardless.

All of these denials of people from participation in internet commerce and discussion is focused on silencing. It has to be addressed at some point, or the world is going to be forced to be stupid, un-curious and support China First.

GoFundMe suspended pro-Trump personality Candace Owens from its fundraising platform on Sunday, after Owens raised more than $200,000 on the site for an Alabama cafe whose owner called George Floyd a “thug.”

Owens has become one of the right’s most prominent critics of Floyd and the protests held after his killing, with one video she made highlighting his criminal record going viral on Facebook. Those same remarks appear to have prompted GoFundMe to ban Owens. She later repeated the same attacks on Floyd during a chat with right-wing star Glenn Beck, and that video was then boosted by President Donald Trump.
I heard they also don't bake cakes for gays.

fe4kyderop.jpg

She is doing a great job for Democrats as she drives blacks away from the Republican Party

I take it you don't notice the proliferation of conservative blacks showing up on Youtube and other places AFTER Candace showed up.

You are in denial.

Conservatives must tread very lightly with their fact statements because make pretend bruised feelings is what America needs to be all about. Mostly that ploy is working

She is doing a great job for Democrats as she drives blacks away from the Republican Party

I take it you don't notice the proliferation of conservative blacks showing up on Youtube and other places AFTER Candace showed up.

You are in denial.
There is no such proliferation. Those are blacks making a quick buck off you racists.

There is no such proliferation. Those are blacks making a quick buck off you racists.
I'm sure it's convenient for you to think so but either there is a proliferation of blacks making money off of
dumb trusting whites or there isn't any at all.

You can't have something happening that doesn't really exist.

I'm sure it's convenient for you to think so but either there is a proliferation of blacks making money off of
dumb trusting whites or there isn't any at all.

You can't have something happening that doesn't really exist.
There is no proliferation of black joining the republican party.

You are in denial.
Yeah theyre all making money off you gullible fools. Especially Candace. :lol:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back