Godfather’s pizza doesn’t cut it

The only good pizza is served at mom and pop resturants by people who sound like they should be on "The Jersey Shore".

Godfathers, Dominos, Pizza Hut....

You can't make good pizza at a chain store. Good Pizza is a vocation!

His claim to fame is being leader of a mediocre pizza company, just as he would be a mediocre president?

Not everyone can be the genius business man that our current President was before he made his run. What a success he was. :eusa_whistle:
He spent only 1 Billion to get Gaddaffi, while Shrub spent 1 Trillion to get Saddam.

Yeah, I think he's a genius businessman!

Except we really didn't need to get Gaddaffi, and the people we've left in power are a lot worse. But other than that, hell of a bargain.

It was good when it first came out but not any more. Right down there with Dominoes and Poppa Johns. I like to get our pizza from the local Italian restaurant.

most chain Pizza is crap with Godfathers being at the bottom.

It is the Republican vision that America will become the Godfathers pizza of countries. Good enough to make a buck, but not something you can be proud of

It was good when it first came out but not any more. Right down there with Dominoes and Poppa Johns. I like to get our pizza from the local Italian restaurant.

It is the Republican vision that America will become the Godfathers pizza of countries. Good enough to make a buck, but not something you can be proud of

The Democratic vision is that America will become the World Soup Kitchen: Something of which you're niether going to make a buck running, nor are you ever going to be proud.

The Democratic vision is that America will become the World Soup Kitchen: Something of which you're niether going to make a buck running, nor are you ever going to be proud.

And Republican policy........

NO SOUP FOR YOU

I've never tried it but I have tried Domino's and Pizza Hut. Those are horrible. New York makes great pizza. Better, in some ways, then Italy. Two places in my neighborhood with world class pizza..

Paulie Gee's - A Greenpoint Pizza Joint (347) 987-3747
Forcella - Williamsburg - North Side - Brooklyn, NY

My sons and I have gone to NYC twice on baseball vacations. The first year we went to Shea and Old Yankee Stadium, and our way to the Giants - Yankee game I spoke with a native New Yorker who claimed her neighborhood pizza place was the best in the city.

We tried it, and my younger son who is a pizza lover claimed Luigi's on 8th Ave and 55th St. is the best. On our next trip we visited Luigis again and it was still his favorite.

There is also a Greek Restaurant on 8th a few more blocks downtown from Luigi's which was quite good. And, Mickey Mantle's was a nice surprise, I figured it would be tourist trap but the food and service were very good.

Growing up in San Francisco and living in the Bay Area I'm spoiled. A very good restaurant may fail here, average or poor ones are gone in months. NYC and Milwaukee (of all places), San Antonio and Seattle are my favorite 'food' cities.

I figure Cain is planning to kick Obama to the curb.

:lol:

He's not a serious candidate. He's running both a book tour and campaign.
He is a fake candidate, as a shill for the Koch brothers, who he has been working for ever since he left Godfathers. He is a motivational speaker for Americans For Prosperity, the Koch outfit. He has no organization in any states, and his volunteers have to go out and buy their own bumper sticks and yard signs. He has spent 10 days out of the past 3 weeks doing book tour shit.

But the suckers are falling for it.

Spot on post.

Of course his competition is so weak it doesn't matter what mistakes he makes or how well or poorly he campaigns. His lack of experience isn't even equal to that of Sarah Palin, who at most (said) she could see Russian from her porch.

Herman Cain is a joke. A joke candidate has three distinguishing features: congeniality, a fundamentally incoherent but catchy Big Idea and a dogged refusal to admit that you are joking.

If people sense that you aren’t to be taken seriously, you can take outlandish stances and videos can surface in which you sing about pizza — and none of it can affect you. You're rubber! Just be sure to show up at all the debates and remember to wear a tie. Anything that would hurt a “real” candidate only helps you. Anything that would end a “real” campaign only makes you stronger.

Last edited:
:lol:

He's not a serious candidate. He's running both a book tour and campaign.
He is a fake candidate, as a shill for the Koch brothers, who he has been working for ever since he left Godfathers. He is a motivational speaker for Americans For Prosperity, the Koch outfit. He has no organization in any states, and his volunteers have to go out and buy their own bumper sticks and yard signs. He has spent 10 days out of the past 3 weeks doing book tour shit.

But the suckers are falling for it.

Spot on post.

Of course his competition is so weak it doesn't matter what mistakes he makes or how well or poorly he campaigns. His lack of experience isn't even equal to that of Sarah Palin, who at most (said) she could see Russian from her porch.

If Cain were to actually win the WH, he'd end up like Jr. was to Halliburton and Cheney........

Just another puppet for big business, only this time it will be the Koch brothers pulling the strings.

You guys must have pretty high standards. I think dominoes and Papa Johns are damn good. Never had Godfather's

go to NY or Chicago and try a slice of Heaven.....then get home and try a slice of "Pizza" for lack of a better term....you will see what a few are saying here....

I've never tried it but I have tried Domino's and Pizza Hut. Those are horrible. New York makes great pizza. Better, in some ways, then Italy. Two places in my neighborhood with world class pizza..

Paulie Gee's - A Greenpoint Pizza Joint (347) 987-3747
Forcella - Williamsburg - North Side - Brooklyn, NY
The New York pizza debate begins and ends with the L&B Spumoni Gardens on 86th in Bensonhurst.

As for Godfather Pizza, I was half way through the lid of the box before someone suggested I try a slice. Couldn't tell the difference.

:lol:.....that sounds like Little Caesar's......

Look Shallow, we have a place called Lampost in my town. It has THE best pizza I've ever tasted, including those from Chicago and New York. Phenomenal sauce, excellent cheeses, fresh veggies, homemade sausage and pepperoni, crust is perfection. A large is about $35

I love it, but it ain't going to corner the market, it is flat out expensive. There isn't a fight to make the best gourmet pizza, the war is to make the CHEAPEST pizza. Pizza Hut, Dominoes and Little Ceasers are all trying to put out the lowest cost pie. Of course their crap, cheaper ingredients make crappy pizza, just like Pappa John said!

we have a Lampost where i am at.....better than Pizza Hut but not better then the NY stuff by a long shot.....but then i was raised eating REAL Italian food and real Pizza so i just may be kinda biased....

Forum List

Back