God Will Tell Oprah If She Will Run and Joy Behar Will Not Call Her Mentally Ill

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Apparently God can and will really speak to people as long as they are registered Democrats.

Amid calls for her to consider a run for the White House — from fans as well as her closest friends — “I went into prayer,” she tells PEOPLE in the magazine’s new cover story. “ ‘God, if you think I’m supposed to run, you gotta tell me, and it has to be so clear that not even I can miss it.’ And I haven’t gotten that.”

Oprah Winfrey Reveals the One Thing That Could Make Her Run for President

'The View' Host Joy Behar Mocks VP Mike Pence's Christian Faith As "Mental Illness"

Apparently God can and will really speak to people as long as they are registered Democrats.

Amid calls for her to consider a run for the White House — from fans as well as her closest friends — “I went into prayer,” she tells PEOPLE in the magazine’s new cover story. “ ‘God, if you think I’m supposed to run, you gotta tell me, and it has to be so clear that not even I can miss it.’ And I haven’t gotten that.”

'The View' Host Joy Behar Mocks VP Mike Pence's Christian Faith As "Mental Illness"

Apparently Oprah doesn't hear voices like Pence and Bush Jr.

You can always tell how the trumpanzees start clutching their pearls when there's a hint that Oprah might run for President.

You can always tell how the trumpanzees start clutching their pearls when there's a hint that Oprah might run for President.
That would be awesome if she runs.
She believes everyone should carry a firearm, total free market with no regulations, turn public schools private, double our military, help move Palestinians out of Israel, and nuke Mecca.

I will vote for her as many times as I can in 2020.

Apparently Oprah doesn't hear voices like Pence and Bush Jr.
God has never spoken to you? How sad.

She believes everyone should carry a firearm, total free market with no regulations, turn public schools private, double our military, help move Palestinians out of Israel, and nuke Mecca.

I agree it would be awesome if she runs....the flipping out by the trumpanzees alone would be worth the price of admission.

I agree it would be awesome if she runs....the flipping out by the trumpanzees alone would be worth the price of admission.
Funny, seems like just 18 months ago celebrities were unqualified to be POTUS.

26230308_10213118795982957_7680150905115659823_n.jpg

Thanks for proving you can't think on your own.

What other madness do you expect from an incest survivor, when the very concept hinges on the possible-impossible? No doubt, Oprah would get us whacked much sooner than Billy Graham.

Forum List

Back