God Punishes Demoncrats

He's gonna rain on they parade. They have to move indoors so they don't melt. These are not tough people. :badgrin:

They're not afraid of rain, they're afraid of the TV cameras panning empty seats in the stadium during Obama's acceptance speech. Until today the Dems were boasting Obama will be speaking to a packed stadium rain or shine,

obama outdoors rain or shine - Yahoo! Search Results

but all week there have been stories about the DNC frantically arranging to bus people in because they had sold enough tickets to fill the stadium.

Google

There is something else going on about the great speech. Democrats ain't that dumb. Why would they book an outdoor stadium in the first place? The ironic thing is that even a photo I.D. and a ticket won't get you in to the convention anymore.

they forbade their constituents to carry umbrella's too.

Republicans think God is white, like 90% of them. Only he sent them a hurricane during their crappy convention.

Republicans thing Jesus was white because they saw him in a movie

They can't support Jesus as a dark skinned liberal

The claim was about God, not Jesus. The later never expressed any political views whatsoever, so what makes you think he was a liberal?

Republicans think God is white, like 90% of them. Only he sent them a hurricane during their crappy convention.

Any intelligent person that thinks Jesus was real would also know he was probably dark skinned because of his place of birth.

Not necessarily. Egyptians tend to have darker skin, but Syrians have lighter skin.

The Dimocrats are happy as hell because they didn't want to show Barry unable to fill "Panther Stadium" as they're calling it, its real name being Bank of America Stadium of course.

What a pussy party they are. Oh, gee, it's got the name of a bank so we can't use it.

We'll have to take special not to check the weather and see if they were lying.

Thunderstorms Lo 68° RealFeel® 67°
Night
Wind

N at 2 mph
Gusts: 6 mph

A thunderstorm in spots in the evening; otherwise, partly cloudy

Max UV Index: N/A
Thunderstorm Probability: 60%
Amount of Precipitation: 0.04 in
Amount of Rain: 0.04 in
Amount of Snow: 0.0 in
Amount of Ice: 0.00 in
Hours of Precipitation: 0.5 hrs
Hours of Rain: 0.5 hrs

Weather in Charlotte - AccuWeather Extended Forecast for NC 28202

Any intelligent person that thinks Jesus was real would also know he was probably dark skinned because of his place of birth.

Not necessarily. Egyptians tend to have darker skin, but Syrians have lighter skin.

Neither are white. I stand behind my comment. Jesus, if real, wasn't white.

No, he sent that to New Orleans.

Republicans were afraid of God, so they cancelled the first day of their convention

shhh ... rw's are not interested in FACTS or the TRUTH, especially ditzy willow. She accused First Lady Obama of lying during her speech but, as usual, can't PROVE it.

I quoted a news article and she accused ME of lying.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...t-vote-for-anti-america-mitt.html#post5933382

She can't PROVE that either.

What does that make HER?

A chronic LIAR.

He's gonna rain on they parade. They have to move indoors so they don't melt. These are not tough people. :badgrin:

Democrats just symbolize. wuss, puss, wimp, lightweight, etc,etc,etc

Then when the voting gets tough they flee.

No, he sent that to New Orleans.

Republicans were afraid of God, so they cancelled the first day of their convention

shhh ... rw's are not interested in FACTS or the TRUTH, especially ditzy willow. She accused First Lady Obama of lying during her speech but, as usual, can't PROVE it.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...t-vote-for-anti-america-mitt.html#post5933382

What does that make HER?

A chronic LIAR.

It's about the economy stupid.

I think they've managed to p*ss off a few thousand volunteers that helped build the venues, not to mention the bus loads standing in the rain.

They may not be standing in the rain. Just standing. There's a 20% chance of rain. That's why moving the venue is an excuse not a reason.

What does that make HER?

A chronic LIAR.

It's about the economy stupid.

It's about Mitt Romney stupid! :lol:

Forum List

Back