Americans won't vote for anti-America Mitt

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/04/mitt-romney-swiss-bank-account_n_1856353.html

"Mitt Romney has so little economic patriotism that even his money needs a passport ... Governor Romney, just because you bank against the United States of America doesn’t mean the rest of us are willing to sell her out," Strickland added. "We are Americans ...

"Instead of safeguarding our seniors, Romney and Ryan would end the guarantee of Medicare and replace it with a voucher in order to give bigger tax breaks to billionaires,"

"Swiss bank accounts do not build bridges!"

"Maybe 23 cents doesn't sound like a lot to someone with a Swiss bank account, Cayman Island Investments and an IRA worth tens of millions of dollars," Ledbetter said. "But Governor Romney, when we lose 23 cents every hour, every day, every paycheck, every job, over our entire lives, what we lose can't just be measured in dollars."

"Never in modern American history has a presidential candidate tried so hard to hide himself from the people he hopes to serve,"

Mitt Romney's Swiss Bank Account Hammered By Democratic Convention Speakers

"Mitt Romney has so little economic patriotism that even his money needs a passport ... Governor Romney, just because you bank against the United States of America doesn’t mean the rest of us are willing to sell her out," Strickland added. "We are Americans ...

"Instead of safeguarding our seniors, Romney and Ryan would end the guarantee of Medicare and replace it with a voucher in order to give bigger tax breaks to billionaires,"

"Maybe 23 cents doesn't sound like a lot to someone with a Swiss bank account, Cayman Island Investments and an IRA worth tens of millions of dollars," Ledbetter said. "But Governor Romney, when we lose 23 cents every hour, every day, every paycheck, every job, over our entire lives, what we lose can't just be measured in dollars."

"Never in modern American history has a presidential candidate tried so hard to hide himself from the people he hopes to serve,"

Nice editorial of some leftwing opinion. :rolleyes:

As fast as obama's losing support, Americans don't seem inclined to want obama's brand of anti Americanism.

Democrat platform, 2012: being rich is anti-American.

Last edited:

You lie.

You lie.

PROVE IT.

Remember, you accused First Lady Obama of lying and couldn't prove that either.

flat out lie. That was the 2011 version of Ryan's plan. The current version offers seniors the option of staying in Medicare, or using vouchers to obtain insurance on their own.

well, dumb ass? Going to address your outright lie here????

I'm an American and I'll be voting for Mitt. I know another American that will be too. That makes us Americans, and you wrong.

I'm an American and I'll be voting for Mitt. I know another American that will be too. That makes us Americans, and you wrong.

I was born in Philadelphia, PA, making me an American citizen since birth... and I will be voting for Romney.

That also makes ludd a fucking moron liar.

Anybody with money in 401k's or other such accounts have offshore holdings... but of course anybody with a brain knows this and frankly, is a lot more worried about Obama's record debt, deficits and unemployment.

PROVE IT.

Remember, you accused First Lady Obama of lying and couldn't prove that either.

Well, willow?

I think that I answered your question in the proper thread, Lud.
Why cross post?

Are you doing double duty as willow's apologist? Can't she answer for herself?

WILLOW lied about the First Lady and she lied about me. She also lies in far too many other threads to even begin to keep track.

Unless there is a rule against it, I don't see why I should not call her on her MULTIPLE lies.

Democrats believe there are many kinds of "success".

Republicans believe in "money" and success is measured by how much you "own" - AND THAT'S IT!

Republicans don't even care about HOW you make money. As long as you have "lots" of money.

And if you point out their lack of ethical behavior, Republicans simply assume you must be jealous of their money.

Forum List

Back