God made a farmer (Paul Harvey)

Ma'am, I am an advocate for this entire industry big and small. There are very very large Independent companies. The difference between them and the majors is they do not own and operate multiple upstream and/or downstream processes.

You know I likes ya, but you've got a bit of conspiracy complex when it comes to hydrocarbons.

And as I've stated before, ethanol is also toxic and it pollutes. MTBE was thrown under the bus to clear the way for farmers (big and small) to get into new markets.

Re: Rockefeller, that's ancient history.
MTBE contaminated drinking water for the purpose of this mythical bad air.

OUR bad air is coming from continents who believe clean enviro practices are from unregulations at the expense of cheaper product. Bad air from china travels to north america by means of prevailing winds....yet nobody in the new media is honest in an attempt to record.
THE FUCKING COWARD NEG REPS BASED ON TRUTH....SYNTHOLIC=pussy ass coward hiding behind a key board.

God DAMN the farmer to hell where he belongs. :fu:

You are a full blown moron.

True there have been problems with the subsidies given to the big farm co-operations that co-opted with the chemical companies to create the proprietary seeds and the lawsuits levied against farmers where those plants migrate accross property lines.

BUT the family owned farmer and dairyman is the hardest working person in the workplace.

You are a fool for your statement. You obviously have never worked on a farm. I have so I guess I have the right to tell you to go fuck yourself.

God DAMN the farmer to hell where he belongs. :fu:

You are a full blown moron.

True there have been problems with the subsidies given to the big farm co-operations that co-opted with the chemical companies to create the proprietary seeds and the lawsuits levied against farmers where those plants migrate accross property lines.

BUT the family owned farmer and dairyman is the hardest working person in the workplace.

You are a fool for your statement. You obviously have never worked on a farm. I have so I guess I have the right to tell you to go fuck yourself.
That's MISTER fool to you, bub. :beer:

Forum List

Back