God.....Joe Biden just nailed it

Nomajor nominee has ever known less about National Security

And this is the candidate Republicans want to protect us

In the republican mind that doesnt matter. All that matters is that he can say BOMB!
In terms of international relations...nobody is more clueless than Donald Trump

And nobody is least trusted around the world

Isn't it awesome that in democratic countries that the only people who count is the people of the country itself. What difference does it make if the rest of the world doesn't trust Trump?
Let me explain international terrorism

We can't do it by ourselves. Trump disdaining everyone but Putin does not help us

Biden was absolutely spectacular

Would have made a great President

Nomajor nominee has ever known less about National Security

And this is the candidate Republicans want to protect us

In the republican mind that doesnt matter. All that matters is that he can say BOMB!

And nobody is least trusted around the world
And community organizers do!

the community organizer was a senator, constitutional law professor and editor of the harvard law review.

dumb donald knows nothing. and if he does, he knows his idiots, don't.
With zero knowledge of foreign policy.
Hell, the Consitutional professor doesn't even know the Constitution.

says someone who knows zero about the constitution.

This years Liars Convention is in full swing. Audience too. Someone needs to find out what they spike the Kool-Aid with.

Kaine is giving a technical speech the likes of which you could read in Cicero or Ovid.

Joe "The world's Dumbest Politician and Sexual Abuser" Biden really is the poster boy for the perverted and surely would make the subversives a great potus!

trump really want to throw that stone ????

This years Liars Convention is in full swing. Audience too. Someone needs to find out what they spike the Kool-Aid with.

Lizzie is taking Hillary's place as soon as Hilliar is gone. She is also a hypocrite.

You need balls to be a president and Biden has proved over and over that he has none.
Bullshit

Joe has shown over thirty years in the Senate and eight years as VP that he gets it
A goddam professional politician who has never had an honest job. He'll be in the Gubmint until they carry him out on a stretcher on life support.

Joe "The world's Dumbest Politician and Sexual Abuser" Biden really is the poster boy for the perverted and surely would make the subversives a great potus!

Why you got pic of him abusing young girls and feeling up Ash Carters wife like I do?

Well Trumps FIRST wife did claim, under oath, that he raped her.

How about Don just let the exs out of that non disclosure agreement so we can hear what he really was like ?

You need balls to be a president and Biden has proved over and over that he has none.
Bullshit

Joe has shown over thirty years in the Senate and eight years as VP that he gets it
A goddam professional politician who has never had an honest job. He'll be in the Gubmint until they carry him out on a stretcher on life support.
You mean like Rick Perry then?

Passion, integrity and honesty

Explained the Obama administration, what Hillary means to America and what Donald Trump really is

One of the best speeches ever

His speech had a very slow start. I almost tuned it out. It was boring. So boring I began to wonder if he had had his eyebrows waxed.

It picked up some steam in the last few minutes.

Definitely was not one of the best, though.

Why you got pic of him abusing young girls and feeling up Ash Carters wife like I do?

Well his FIRST wife
I didn't know Ash Carteres wife was also married to Biden!

Forum List

Back