God... Is Time.

No, we have no evidence for god. Zero. Because correlation does not equal causation. The reasoning being used wpuld be circulat, as always.

And youre not teaching physics to anyone when youre degreed in downs syndrome. Trust me.

Again, there is plenty of evidence for God. There is no PROOF for God. If correlation does not equal causation, how are you certain the causation of your perception of present time correlates with actuality?

Once again, because you are so slow, I will make the point... Human beings are unable to observe the moment of present time due to physics. Everything we are able to perceive depends on time happening. We have FAITH that a present does exist and our perception of it is an accurate representation. We can't prove that it is or isn't because we can't observe it to evaluate.

If you believe the present exists as we perceive it in the past, then congratulations... you are a human being practicing FAITH in your beliefs. You are proving that things CAN exist beyond our ability to observe, test or measure.
What evidence is there for any of the gawds and in particular, your invented gawds?

I have not said that present time doesn't exist... why do you all keep making that same error? The only way we have to know that it does exist is Faith. We have faith in our perception which appears to be reality in the present, but it can't be... physics doesn't allow it to be. Time has to pass for things to happen.
Is that a a statement of faith or physics?

Is there anything in physics that contradicts this?
So you are saying it is NOT a statement of faith.

the OP refuses to realize the human Spirit is not bound by physics any more than he claims for his god.

dictating physiology as an anchor around his neck is a personal problem for the OP the same as his refusal for someone's ability to surmount the Apex of Knowledge and graduate to a higher level.

the OP offers at best a dead end, relying on faith not action for his sustenance.

the OP refuses to realize the human Spirit is not bound by physics any more than he claims for his god.

dictating physiology as an anchor around his neck is a personal problem for the OP the same as his refusal for someone's ability to surmount the Apex of Knowledge and graduate to a higher level.

the OP offers at best a dead end, relying on faith not action for his sustenance.

Nowhere was it ever stated the human spirit, or any other spirit was bound by physics. Nor are claims of God or anything else, bound by physics. No one dictated physiology or whatever other wackadoodle allegations you make of the OP.

You are a butt-hurt Liberal goofball who doesn't like ME because I am a Conservative. So you have committed yourself to spending every waking hour trolling my threads and being generally disagreeable with everything I say and inferring I am wrong no matter what I say about any given topic. Your problem has reached the level of being an obsession and you should seek out professional help for that.

Faith is required to believe the present is as we perceive it to be in the past, and faith is required to believe in My God, Your God, The Almighty God, or any other God incarnation known to man. That's what the OP argues and you have failed miserably to disprove.

I have not said that present time doesn't exist... why do you all keep making that same error? The only way we have to know that it does exist is Faith. We have faith in our perception which appears to be reality in the present, but it can't be... physics doesn't allow it to be. Time has to pass for things to happen.

Time is required for anything in physics to happen. If you can prove otherwise, present your goddamn evidence or shut the fuck up. I am not going to play "Twister Semantics with Eddy" here.

No, we have no evidence for god. Zero. Because correlation does not equal causation. The reasoning being used wpuld be circulat, as always.

And youre not teaching physics to anyone when youre degreed in downs syndrome. Trust me.

Again, there is plenty of evidence for God. There is no PROOF for God. If correlation does not equal causation, how are you certain the causation of your perception of present time correlates with actuality?

Once again, because you are so slow, I will make the point... Human beings are unable to observe the moment of present time due to physics. Everything we are able to perceive depends on time happening. We have FAITH that a present does exist and our perception of it is an accurate representation. We can't prove that it is or isn't because we can't observe it to evaluate.

If you believe the present exists as we perceive it in the past, then congratulations... you are a human being practicing FAITH in your beliefs. You are proving that things CAN exist beyond our ability to observe, test or measure.
What evidence is there for any of the gawds and in particular, your invented gawds?

Plenty, and you ignore it all.

Time is required for anything in physics to happen. If you can prove otherwise, present your goddamn evidence or shut the fuck up. I am not going to play "Twister Semantics with Eddy" here.
So in your own fucked up typically two-faced CON$ervative way you are saying that it is not a statement of faith without saying it overtly just in case you have to claim it is a statement of faith.
Thank you.

So in your own fucked up typically two-faced CON$ervative way you are saying that it is not a statement of faith without saying it overtly just in case you have to claim it is a statement of faith.
Thank you.

I have no fucking idea what you are yammering about here. Are you Autistic? Seriously?

Faith is belief in something not in evidence. Physics provides evidence for a physical universe, that's what it does, that's why it exists. So what the hell are you trying to argue? Do you even know? :dunno:

And again... My political views have not a damn thing to do with this argument. Physics works the same for everybody, regardless of their politics, even libertarians. But here yet again is another LIBERAL exposing himself for the fraud he is. You're not here desperately trying to refute my argument because you have a valid counter argument, it's because I am a Conservative and you dislike my politics.

This is really disturbing. Have Liberals completely jumped the tracks of sanity and reasoned discourse? Conservatives aren't allowed to speak anymore without some smart ass Liberal putting them in their place, whether they make an adequate point or not? Is that what this comes down to? I am not going to be bullied around by a bunch of fucktarded Liberals who aren't making any sense. In the words of Dick Cheney, you can go fuck yourself.

Faith is belief in something not in evidence. Physics provides evidence:dunno:.
^^ exactly why we dont need faith in a present. Waa waa waaa

Are you with the Liberal Clown Posse too?

Again... We are not able to observe the present. If we can't observe the present we can't evaluate the present with physics. The very most we can do is use physics as a basis to support what we have faith in. We can apply this to God just as well, the cosmological constant, for instance. But all "evidence" is subjective and dependent upon what we are willing to accept as evidence. You know... a bloody glove in the garden and the victim's DNA in a Bronco... doesn't equal a murder conviction because some people don't consider the evidence as valid.

Plenty, and you ignore it all.
Like what, "plenty"?

I can't ignore what you can't present. So, the question remains fully unanswered: What evidence is there for any of the gawds and in particular, your invented gawds?

Again... We are not able to observe the present. If we can't observe the present we can't evaluate the present with physics. The very most we can do is use physics as a basis to support what we have faith in. We can apply this to God just as well, the cosmological constant, for instance. But all "evidence" is subjective and dependent upon what we are willing to accept as evidence. You know... a bloody glove in the garden and the victim's DNA in a Bronco... doesn't equal a murder conviction because some people don't consider the evidence as valid.
Again: yeah we can observe the present.

I wasn't aware we use physics to support religious faith. How does anyone do that?

Thank you.

I have no fucking idea what you are yammering about here. Are you Autistic? Seriously?

Faith is belief in something not in evidence. Physics provides evidence for a physical universe, that's what it does, that's why it exists. So what the hell are you trying to argue? Do you even know? :dunno:

And again... My political views have not a damn thing to do with this argument. Physics works the same for everybody, regardless of their politics, even libertarians. But here yet again is another LIBERAL exposing himself for the fraud he is. You're not here desperately trying to refute my argument because you have a valid counter argument, it's because I am a Conservative and you dislike my politics.

This is really disturbing. Have Liberals completely jumped the tracks of sanity and reasoned discourse? Conservatives aren't allowed to speak anymore without some smart ass Liberal putting them in their place, whether they make an adequate point or not? Is that what this comes down to? I am not going to be bullied around by a bunch of fucktarded Liberals who aren't making any sense. In the words of Dick Cheney, you can go fuck yourself.
Yeah, play the Perpetual VICTIM, crybaby! Get fucked!

If "time has to pass for things to happen" then there is no faith involved in the present.
Thank you.

Again: yeah we can observe the present.

I wasn't aware we use physics to support religious faith. How does anyone do that?

Again, NO we can't observe the present. We can only observe a perception of the present in the past, after the present has happened. You cannot support your argument with physics, nor have you supported your argument with physics. You're just plain out being stubborn and insisting you don't need physics to have your opinion, and I agree, you don't... all you need is FAITH.

We are not able to observe the present. If we can't observe the present we can't evaluate the present with physics.
BULLSHIT!
You can only argue that you cannot observe the present in the present, not that the present cannot be observed at all.

Again, NO we can't observe the present. We can only observe a perception of the present in the past, after the present has happened.
You stupidly contradict your stupid self! If we can observe the present after it has happened, then we CAN observe the present, just not in real time, but it can be observed and therefore no Godly faith is required.

Thank you.

Yeah, play the Perpetual VICTIM, crybaby! Get fucked!

If "time has to pass for things to happen" then there is no faith involved in the present.
Thank you.

The present is non-observable. IT cannot BE observable unless you defy physics, which you can't because you're a mortal human being in a physical universe.

I'm not "Playing Victim" anything, just stating a fact... the people who don't seem to comprehend basic high school level physics seem to be fucktarded Liberals who don't like me because I am Conservative. Now... it could be that you are all retards who don't have the brains to come in out of the rain... OR ...could be that you simply don't like Conservatives and you're prejudiced against anything they have to say, even when they are right. I don't know which is the truth and it really doesn't matter to me. Until you can refute my argument with some science or physics, this gum-flapping nonsense is only exposing you for the fraudulent and ignorant moron you are. Carry fucking on, dude!

We are not able to observe the present. If we can't observe the present we can't evaluate the present with physics.
BULLSHIT!
You can only argue that you cannot observe the present in the present, not that the present cannot be observed at all.

The present cannot be observed at all.
If the present isn't observed in the present it's not observed. DUH!

We can only observe a perception of the present in the past, after the present has happened.
The present is non-observable. IT cannot BE observable unless you defy physics, which you can't because you're a mortal human being in a physical universe.
I love how those who nothing about physics claim it supports their contradictions!

Forum List

Back