God is a good judge! You joke. Right?

GreatestIam

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2012

1Peter 1:20 0 He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake.

The above quote shows this as Gods first actual judgement and shows the setting and accepting of a bribe or human sacrifice to corrupt his justice. That justice usually stated that only the punishment of the guilty was acceptable to justice and that it would be unjust to punish the innocent. That corruption of his usual justice is what the bribe or sacrifice of Jesus bought. Injustice.

This corrupted judge is the judge you would vote for is it?

Regards
DL

1Peter 1:20 0 He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake.

The above quote shows this as Gods first actual judgement and shows the setting and accepting of a bribe or human sacrifice to corrupt his justice. That justice usually stated that only the punishment of the guilty was acceptable to justice and that it would be unjust to punish the innocent. That corruption of his usual justice is what the bribe or sacrifice of Jesus bought. Injustice.

Regards
DL

so you've decided to just gloss over the fact that the "bribe or human sacrifice" he accepted was his own incarnate life?.....

Care to show how a God can sacrifice himself to himself to appease his own wrath?

Why the theatrics in showing Jesus being killed if it was the father getting himself killed.

That is a whole different situation that you are making up. Are you that ashamed of the way the story is told?

Who was the Father asking as to who had forsaken him?

Did he forsake himself?

Regards
DL

now, if you've finished that consider what it communicates to you....

God created everything
people screwed it up
He fixed it...

He did so by accomplishing for us what we are incapable of doing ourselves
the OT demonstrates we are incapable because repeatedly, those who should have known better, those who talked to him face to face, those who saw him sitting as a pillar of fire outside the tabernacle, those who saw him save their nation from one threat after another....all disobeyed......

so, to satisfy what perfect justice required, he became what we failed to be....an obedient human being
and he did it for us, because he loved us

and all we have to do is accept him for what he is, to love him simply because we choose to instead of because we have to.....

because that is what he wants for eternity......a people who chose him for love instead of from obligation......

Oh come on now.

Demanding that people show logic when discussing the Abrahamic GOD is hardly fair.

God created everything
people screwed it up
He fixed it...

the OT demonstrates we are incapable because repeatedly, those who should have known better, those who talked to him face to face, those who saw him sitting as a pillar of fire outside the tabernacle, those who saw him save their nation from one threat after another....all disobeyed......

so, to satisfy what perfect justice required, he became what we failed to be....an obedient human being

and all we have to do is accept him for what he is, to love him simply because we choose to instead of because we have to.....

because that is what he wants for eternity......a people who chose him for love instead of from obligation......

Sure and if he does not get it he turns into the satanic prick that he is and sends the innocent offenders to hell. Now that is love. To fools.

Regards
DL

Oh come on now.

Demanding that people show logic when discussing the Abrahamic GOD is hardly fair.

Them trying to force their imaginary God down our throats without logic and reason is hardly fair play when all we have is reality and they have all the fantasy they can chew on.

Regards
DL

God created everything
people screwed it up
He fixed it...

Sure and if he does not get it he turns into the satanic prick that he is and sends the innocent offenders to hell. Now that is love. To fools.

Regards
DL

??....so because you refuse to believe he even exists, you're complaining about going to a place you refuse to believe exists and therefore, employ that as your reason for refusing to believe he exists.......and you consider yourself rational.......

Again:
No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again.

Again:
No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again.

There were no demands. In fact Jesus went to His Father for the authority to die in our place. You have to add some new words to your vocabulary. Propitiation. Exchange.

Not long ago we watched one sheep in two different locations. We saw Dolly and Dolly's mother. Same sheep two different entities. Do you really believe God is less capable of this than man?

First, He does this for us, after He was finished providing an earth and garden for our habitat:

Psalms Chapter 8
For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honor.
Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all [things] under his feet:
^
THAT is how God regards His children.
And when they sinned against Him He covered their sin for them. When murder occurred in the Garden He carried the victim to Paradise and sealed the murderer to keep him safe from harm. There is no vindictive Father, only vindictive children.
Our love for him is not a condition of our salvation. His love for us is.
God's grace is greater than our sin.

Our Father feels this way about us:

Isaiah 41:13 For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.

Jeremiah 31:13 Then shall the virgin rejoice in the dance, both young men and old together: for I will turn their mourning into joy, and will comfort them, and make them rejoice from their sorrow

He honors us, helps us, holds our hand, and dances over us. Works for me!
So, if you are searching for a satanic prick, we can rule our Father out. Maybe you should search a little closer to home. :)

Thanks Christians for the usual type of reply.

You do my work for me. by showing what Christianity breeds.

Regards
DL

I'm sure the reply you would like is, "You're right". Sorry I can't oblige you.
But, I'll be glad to do your work for you. You just rest.

Jesus Christ is Lord
Through one man was sin removed from our record
God is the Alpha and the Omega
He dances over us
He honors us
He loves us
He sends His angels to watch over us
He anoints our heads with oil
The God that can move mountains is also your loving Father!
He is the one who said this:
I will be merciful unto your iniquities, and your sins I will remember NO MORE!
:)

Last edited:
I'm sure the reply you would like is, "You're right". Sorry I can't oblige you.
But, I'll be glad to do your work for you. You just rest.

Jesus Christ is Lord
Through one man was sin removed from our record
God is the Alpha and the Omega
He dances over us
He honors us
He loves us
He sends His angels to watch over us
He anoints our heads with oil
The God that can move mountains is also your loving Father!
He is the one who said this:
I will be merciful unto your iniquities, and your sins I will remember NO MORE!
:)

God has never spoken an English word.

Regards
DL

Irish Ram

They spoke snake because snakes cannot talk human and they had a conversation.

Right?

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

What a moron. God Himself was the only one who could save us, so He did.

Forum List

Back