God Help Us

eddiew37

Gold Member
Nov 25, 2016
there is plenty of backup evidence to re-name the Republican party to the Lemming Party. You are right. It is beyond understanding how so many can prostitute their character in a failing effort to protect and praise this petulant, Imperial-wannabe liar who disgusts the rest of the world, civilized and uncivilized with his me-me-me-me blathering and Mussolini mask.

Another thing we should remember...take a look at history. Babylon, Assyria, Persia, Greece, Rome..all had the best armies and military forces in the world..and got beat by rabbles. Closer to our own times, the Brits had the best army in the world when we took them on. Napoleon had the best army, as did Germany while Japan was THE top naval Empire of the Pacific. And yet a bunch of unprepared, under equipped people with a dream and determination beat the crap out of them. And our shame at getting schlonged by NViets and Arab Thugs that were mere gangs before they organized still perks.

Now we are have the best arms and armor in the world. I think a little humility, and a little realization that if everybody else gangs up on you, if you lose allies, you could most likely be up that famous creek, even WITH a paddle, and the arrogance this jerk displays could very well be our downfall. God help us!

there is plenty of backup evidence to re-name the Republican party to the Lemming Party. You are right. It is beyond understanding how so many can prostitute their character in a failing effort to protect and praise this petulant, Imperial-wannabe liar who disgusts the rest of the world, civilized and uncivilized with his me-me-me-me blathering and Mussolini mask.

Another thing we should remember...take a look at history. Babylon, Assyria, Persia, Greece, Rome..all had the best armies and military forces in the world..and got beat by rabbles. Closer to our own times, the Brits had the best army in the world when we took them on. Napoleon had the best army, as did Germany while Japan was THE top naval Empire of the Pacific. And yet a bunch of unprepared, under equipped people with a dream and determination beat the crap out of them. And our shame at getting schlonged by NViets and Arab Thugs that were mere gangs before they organized still perks.

Now we are have the best arms and armor in the world. I think a little humility, and a little realization that if everybody else gangs up on you, if you lose allies, you could most likely be up that famous creek, even WITH a paddle, and the arrogance this jerk displays could very well be our downfall. God help us!
many democrats are lemmings to eddie.....and an army is only as good as the people calling the shots,lousy leaders and generals can make a great army an ineffective one....while good leaders and generals can turn a so-so army into an effective coherent group...

Trump backed down on Iran, but he instilled a human right sanctions, which will help with human rights in Iran. :rolleyes: Not and he knows it.

He did that on purpose to start more protests.

After 50 yrs of every Republican President being called every name in the the book.....you wonder why people tune you out? All of them were dumb stupid embarrassing..Satan and Hitler......while every Dem is portrayed as smartest of their day....so smart the press can't cover em except to extoll all they do

Why are you invoking a deity? ... :dunno:

I thought you had stated that you're an atheist on other threads? ...... :cool:
I stated no such thing God has been very very good to me and while I don't pray much I do on special occasions Trump is one of those occasions

many democrats are lemmings to eddie.....and an army is only as good as the people calling the shots,lousy leaders and generals can make a great army an ineffective one....while good leaders and generals can turn a so-so army into an effective coherent group...
Harry I agree Now the question is ,is trump an effective leader? It was said an army of lambs led by a lion would be victorious over an army of lions led by a lamb

Harry I agree Now the question is ,is trump an effective leader? It was said an army of lambs led by a lion would be victorious over an army of lions led by a lamb
i dont really know if he is or not eddie,the reason is,there is lots of hate out there on the guy,and much of it is just hating trump the person,it doesnt matter if what he wants to do is really good,those people dont care,they are sucked into the "i hate trump" syndrome,thats the bottom line with them,and then there are his die hard supporters who are behind him no matter what.....the rest of us who dont automatically hate the guy but are not blindly following him are trying to keep an open mind about him,but that is getting hard to do....he is his own worst enemy,and by now i would think he would have learned enough to not say anything without thinking about what he is saying before saying it or at least have a spokesperson.....

b2d9b1f7bdec0b523f3dbd1034559baa

Just say it will;Jon
No clothes
“No one except Trump can know what Trump’s private thoughts or motivations are. But the public record and his behavior are now abundantly clear. Donald Trump treats black people and Latinos differently than he treats white people.

And that makes him a racist.

Is it possible to defend some of his racially charged statements by pointing out that something other than race might explain them? Sure. Is it possible that he doesn’t think of himself as a racist who views white people as superior to nonwhite people? Yes.

But the definition of a racist — the textbook definition, as Paul Ryan might say — is someone who treats some people better than others because of their race. Trump fits that definition many times over…”

Opinion | Just Say It: Trump Is a Racist

Trump represents his racist base well: Republicans and their unwarranted fear of immigrants, unwarranted fear of change, and their unwarranted fear of diversity.

Republicans and conservatives hostile to more black and brown people coming to America – rightwing racists and bigots who want immigrants only from ‘white’ countries as the right’s final solution to the ‘problem’ of black and brown immigration.
No clothes
“No one except Trump can know what Trump’s private thoughts or motivations are. But the public record and his behavior are now abundantly clear. Donald Trump treats black people and Latinos differently than he treats white people.

Is it possible to defend some of his racially charged statements by pointing out that something other than race might explain them? Sure. Is it possible that he doesn’t think of himself as a racist who views white people as superior to nonwhite people? Yes.

But the definition of a racist — the textbook definition, as Paul Ryan might say — is someone who treats some people better than others because of their race. Trump fits that definition many times over…”

Trump represents his racist base well: Republicans and their unwarranted fear of immigrants, unwarranted fear of change, and their unwarranted fear of diversity.

Republicans and conservatives hostile to more black and brown people coming to America – rightwing racists and bigots who want immigrants only from ‘white’ countries as the right’s final solution to the ‘problem’ of black and brown immigration.
No clothes

No clothes

No clothes

I see a lot of opinion, with no links to the authors.

Telling

Just say it will;Jon
No clothes

No clothes

No clothes

No clothes

No clothes

I see a lot of opinion, with no links to the authors.

Telling
I deleted it Bad cut and paste

Why are you invoking a deity? ... :dunno:

I thought you had stated that you're an atheist on other threads? ...... :cool:

--LOL

eds changes like the weather

--LOL

the only constant is that is all BS
Jon you wouldn't know the truth if it hit you in the head

i was spot on with that last post no one can deny that
Just because I changed from repub to dem 18 years ago you still hold that against me?

Cooperates withe the enemy??? Trump with Putin
In law, treason is the crime of disloyalty to one's nation or state. A person who betrays the nation of their citizenship and/or reneges on an oath of loyalty and in some way willfully cooperates with an enemy, is considered to be a traitor. In the United States Of America, treason is defined at Article 3 of the Constitution.

Forum List

Back