I Can't Wait! Next Week Will Be A Very Bad Week For Democrats and Their Media

The implosion of the Democrats and media of the Deep State are about to begin. Next week will be one for the history books.

Next Week Will Be A Very Bad Week For Democrats and Their Media…

I agree Steve. I wonder if the leftists on here are even aware that by the end of the month, they are so screwed, that they will have to be off of here, sucking their thumbs in the corner. I have heard it from multiple sources, including some that would surprise you.

• Banned
The implosion of the Democrats and media of the Deep State are about to begin. Next week will be one for the history books.

I agree Steve. I wonder if the leftists on here are even aware that by the end of the month, they are so screwed, that they will have to be off of here, sucking their thumbs in the corner. I have heard it from multiple sources, including some that would surprise you.
I doubt they're aware of anything due to their blindness of reality.

f07.jpg

Since you are so good at projecting the future, tell me who to bet on in basketball and football for the next few weeks will ya?

Patriots and Steelers! :banana:
They will win, but will they cover? I like the Vikings over the Saints! It is basketball I need help with I just can not watch it like football! I am never as educated in basketball! I hit two seven team parlays this year in football. Pretty good year betting on football, I would like it to continue into basketball!

Since you are so good at projecting the future, tell me who to bet on in basketball and football for the next few weeks will ya?

Patriots and Steelers! :banana:
They will win, but will they cover? I like the Vikings over the Saints! It is basketball I need help with I just can not watch it like football! I am never as educated in basketball! I hit two seven team parlays this year in football. Pretty good year betting on football, I would like it to continue into basketball!

I think both will be blowouts, especially the Patriots (as much as I dislike them).

Can't help you with baseketball, I only watch college and do not follow the pro game much at all.

Forum List

Back