God has all attributes including evil iniquity.

Not to worry. We can all be saved if we start worshipping a pedophile. Right?

The Church hierarchy seems to think so. They have institutionalized their protection.

Regards
DL

I think the reference was more to Mohammed.

images

In fairness, for a 6 year old, Aisha was probably pretty hot. :doubt:

(Mohammed was a pig.)

Not to worry. We can all be saved if we start worshipping a pedophile. Right?

The Church hierarchy seems to think so. They have institutionalized their protection.

Regards
DL

images

(Mohammed was a pig.)

To me, one Abrahamic cult is the same as another.

They are all hipcrites.

The Dancing Boys Of Afghanistan | FRONTLINE | PBS

WHEN SAME-SEX MARRIAGE WAS A CHRISTIAN RITE1

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

images

(Mohammed was a pig.)

To me, one Abrahamic cult is the same as another.

They are all hipcrites.

The Dancing Boys Of Afghanistan | FRONTLINE | PBS

WHEN SAME-SEX MARRIAGE WAS A CHRISTIAN RITE1

Regards
DL

Nonsense.

The Prophet Mohammed married a very little girl. He is a pig. That faith discusses the topic of marriage with children quite openly as part of their "faith." It's a disease.

Nowhere in any of the teachings of Jesus will you ever find any such discussion.

Sorry, but your general disdain for religion is simple undifferentiated, uninformed bigotry.

Last edited:
[
Fail.

If He can make Himself even stronger (a) He wasn't ALL powerful in the first place and (b) He still failed to make a rock so heavy that even He couldn't lift it.

but I will give you some points for creative thinking.

I want a third opinion. The God I know evolves. :lol:

Thanks for your last though.
I am usually told to turn or burn for the same creative thinking by so called believers.

Regards
DL

Evolution would be just the manner of change. The change for the more powerful would STILL entail that He was not ALL Powerful to begin with.

As for advising you to "burn" or the like: no. I am not particularly religious. But even to my small degree, I can't accept a God who would even contemplate an eternity (or even a short stint) of such torture for our failure to be perfect.

Last edited:
[q
Evolution would be just the manner of change. the change for the nmore powerful would STILL entail that He was not ALL Powerful to begin with.

As for advising you to "burn" or the like: no. I am not particularly religious. But even to my small degree, I can't accept a God who would even contemplate an eternity (or even a short stint) of such torture for our failure to be perfect.

Wise.
If there is a creator God then he could hardly blame us for doing as or being exactly what he programmed us to be.

Regards
DL

Agnostic: Why did God create evil?

Christian: God created free will so that he could have followers who came to him on their own free will.

Agnostic: God sees the end from the beginning so there is no free will.

This is true. From our perspective we have free will, and that is real since we do not see the end from the beginning. From God’s perspective there is no free will, and this Christian explanation is wrong. This cannot be the reason for God to have created evil.

From God’s perspective there is no free will on our part, so why did God created evil?

I would say God created evil to experience all the emotions that humans have experienced. Sorrow, compassion, mercy…you have to have a world of evil and death in order to experience those things. God would have to hide his presence to feel those emotions through us. A loving God would want to experience these aspects of love like sorrow.

As far as God creating evil which is not part of God, God creates time which is not part of God.

[
Ever hear of a concept called "balance"? You've got to have the bad to go with the good, especially if you have created beings with free will, because if there is no bad, then no person could choose it.

And...........if you were incapable of choosing bad (because there is none), then you are by proxy being forced to be good.

You describe exactly what happened in Eden, where by command and punishment, God tried to force A & E being forced by proxy to do good. No free will IOW.

It was God's plan from the beginning to have Adam and Eve eat the forbidden fruit. This can be demonstrated by the fact that the bible says that Jesus "was crucified from the foundations of the Earth," that is to say, God planned to crucify Jesus as atonement for sin before he even created human beings or God damned sin.

If God had not intended humans to sin from the beginning, why did he build into the Creation this "solution" for sin? Why create a solution for a problem you do not anticipate?

God knew that the moment he said "don't eat from that tree," the die was cast. The eating was inevitable. Eve was merely following the plan.

What kind of God would plan and execute the murder of his own son when there was absolutely no need to?

Only an insane God. That’s who.

The cornerstone of Christianity is human sacrifice, thus showing it‘s immorality.

But............it does say in various Judaic writings that eventually there is going to be a time when evil is no longer required, and God is going to wink all of it from existence.

So in the end, you see both God and man as adjusted by God, to reverse his mind on how he creates.

Completely against the notion of God creating perfection in scriptures.

God says in scriptures, I change not, and you have him changing his mind. Ok.

Regards
DL

Actually, the real sin of the Garden of Eden wasn't so much that they ate from the tree, it was that both of them tried to blame it on someone else and didn't take responsibility for it.

Things would have been a lot different I think, if Adam had said that yeah, he was told not to eat, but he was curious and did anyway. Because, remember..........God can forgive you if you admit to what you did and resolve to never do it again, but if you don't admit to doing wrong, you can't be forgiven.

And..........how does human sacrifice insure Christianity's immortality?

I thought Yeshua was divine.

Christian: God created free will so that he could have followers who came to him on their own free will.

This is true. From our perspective we have free will, and that is real since we do not see the end from the beginning. From God’s perspective there is no free will, and this Christian explanation is wrong. This cannot be the reason for God to have created evil.

From God’s perspective there is no free will on our part, so why did God created evil?

I would say God created evil to experience all the emotions that humans have experienced. Sorrow, compassion, mercy…you have to have a world of evil and death in order to experience those things. God would have to hide his presence to feel those emotions through us. A loving God would want to experience these aspects of love like sorrow.

As far as God creating evil which is not part of God, God creates time which is not part of God.

And since thought needs time, God cannot think. That is why he will never return. He cannot know he is gone.

Regards
DL

And since thought needs time, God cannot think. That is why he will never return. He cannot know he is gone.

Regards
DL

Actually, it's that He exists OUTSIDE of time, and is able to see everything at once.

[
Actually, the real sin of the Garden of Eden wasn't so much that they ate from the tree, it was that both of them tried to blame it on someone else and didn't take responsibility for it.

Things would have been a lot different I think, if Adam had said that yeah, he was told not to eat, but he was curious and did anyway. Because, remember..........God can forgive you if you admit to what you did and resolve to never do it again, but if you don't admit to doing wrong, you can't be forgiven.

And..........how does human sacrifice insure Christianity's immortality?

I thought Yeshua was divine.

Doing wrong means having an evil intent when doing it. A & E did not know what evil was till after the act and thus any punishment would have been immoral because they had no intent to sin.

Further, that was a really dumb command. It is basically saying, remain as dumb as cows.

Would you deny your children knowledge of almost everything?

Further, A & E were supposed to have free will.

Do commands from God not negate free will.
Do as I say or I will kill you is hardly free will.

Your Yeshua, if God, cannot die.

Humans die.

Do you think a religion based on human sacrifice and a God that can be bribed by the murder of an innocent man, a price that God himself set, moral?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYaQpRZJl18&feature=related]Christopher Hitchens - Christianity is Immoral (1 of 2) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-91mSkxaXs]The meaningless death of Jesus - YouTube[/ame]

Regards
DL

[Actually, it's that He exists OUTSIDE of time, and is able to see everything at once.

How well you fathom the unfathomable.

You know that this is not just foolish imaginings, how?
How can you or anyone else know the unknowable?

Regards
DL

God didn't create evil. Lucifer felt envy, which culminated in evil. Lucifer created it. And he made a power play, a mutiny, and although Lucifer was very powerful, (powerful enough to wreak havoc), he wasn't as powerful as God. He failed, and was removed from the penthouse. Lucifer, has been waging war with God ever since. Evil, is how Lucifer decided to get back at God, for being victorious.

An example of the powers still at war is evidenced by an the angels of the Lord fighting for 3 months to get through Lucifer's realm, (between Heaven and earth) to get a message to Daniel. There are systems and protocols in place that we are not privy to.
God didn't give Lucifer power for the purpose of creating evil, Lucifer took the power that God gave him and used it to his advantage. And knowing how Lucifer intended to use his own creation, evil, God told Adam and Eve what to do to prevent Lucifer from being able to impact them, and all of their children. The lack of knowledge of evil was the protection from it.
We took it from there......

God didn't create evil. Lucifer felt envy, which culminated in evil. Lucifer created it. And he made a power play, a mutiny, and although Lucifer was very powerful, (powerful enough to wreak havoc), he wasn't as powerful as God. He failed, and was removed from the penthouse. Lucifer, has been waging war with God ever since. Evil, is how Lucifer decided to get back at God, for being victorious.

An example of the powers still at war is evidenced by an the angels of the Lord fighting for 3 months to get through Lucifer's realm, (between Heaven and earth) to get a message to Daniel. There are systems and protocols in place that we are not privy to.
God didn't give Lucifer power for the purpose of creating evil, Lucifer took the power that God gave him and used it to his advantage. And knowing how Lucifer intended to use his own creation, evil, God told Adam and Eve what to do to prevent Lucifer from being able to impact them, and all of their children. The lack of knowledge of evil was the protection from it.

So Bigfoot was fighting Sasquatche for 3 months. LOL.

Would you respect my thinking, not that you do in any case, ---- if I offered such and why do you think anyone will respect yours if you offer angels and demon that you think exist?

Most like yourself who believe in fantasy, miracles and magic usually have 0 logic or reason but let me try.

" Lucifer felt envy, which culminated in evil."

Who placed the capability for envy in Satan?---------God did.
Who said that envy was a sin?---------God did.

The one who creates evil is the law maker that names it so.

Regards
DL

God has all attributes including evil iniquity.

Deuteronomy 32:4 He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he.

Ezekiel 28:15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

Ephesians 3:8-10 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Revelation 4:11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

God created the attribute of iniquity and placed that capability in Satan. The above quote seems to show iniquity as capable of negating perfection yet scriptures show that perfection is never ending. If it could end, then even God’s perfection would be at risk and this condition is one that God would never create.

All concepts were created for God’s pleasure.

What pleasure do you think God gets from iniquity?

Regards
DL

Ever hear of a concept called "balance"? You've got to have the bad to go with the good, especially if you have created beings with free will, because if there is no bad, then no person could choose it.

And...........if you were incapable of choosing bad (because there is none), then you are by proxy being forced to be good.

But............it does say in various Judaic writings that eventually there is going to be a time when evil is no longer required, and God is going to wink all of it from existence.

Does that mean evil is neccessary?

I find lying necessary if you do not consider righteousness valuable.

So Bigfoot was fighting Sasquatche for 3 months. LOL.

Would you respect my thinking, not that you do in any case, ---- if I offered such and why do you think anyone will respect yours if you offer angels and demon that you think exist?

Most like yourself who believe in fantasy, miracles and magic usually have 0 logic or reason but let me try.

The one who creates evil is the law maker that names it so.

Regards
DL

You're confused. It was Big foot that propelled Bozo the clown upward off of that rock under the dome........

If you act respectfully, I'll treat you with respect. If respecting you means I have to capitulate to your way of thinking, then kiss respect goodbye. Especially when you do nothing to warrant it.

A scientist split an atom. He did not drop a bomb on Japan. 2 different actions by 2 different beings.

So, Sasquatch this:
Did the person that created the strap, create suicide bombers, or did he create something that ended up being used to attach bombs to evil people for evil purposes?

Last edited:
[
If you act respectfully, I'll treat you with respect. If respecting you means I have to capitulate to your way of thinking, then kiss respect goodbye. Especially when you do nothing to warrant it.

A scientist split an atom. He did not drop a bomb on Japan. 2 different actions by 2 different beings.

So, Sasquatch this:
Did the person that created the strap, create suicide bombers, or did he create something that ended up being used to attach bombs to evil people for evil purposes?

I don't know but I do believe in reciprocity.
This was on the board.

The one who creates evil is the law maker that names it so."

Your thoughts?

Regards
DL

[

So, Sasquatch this:

I don't know but I do believe in reciprocity.
This was on the board.

Your thoughts?

Regards
DL

Actually, Lucifer felt envy because mankind (which was created after angels) was said to be above the angels. Lucifer felt that it was unfair that a creation that was the youngest (man), should be held higher than the older creations (angels).

[

Your thoughts?

Regards
DL

Actually, Lucifer felt envy because mankind (which was created after angels) was said to be above the angels. Lucifer felt that it was unfair that a creation that was the youngest (man), should be held higher than the older creations (angels).[/QUOTE]

Why did God put into Satan's nature that attribute knowing it would manifest itself?

And knowing that Satan would tempt Adam and Eve, why did he bring him to or allow Satan into Eden?
Why put the fox in the hen house IOW, knowing it would follow it's nature and eat hens?

Regards
DL

Forum List

Back