this sentance is false

what say you

You mean this sentence from your signature line?

"The essence of the Liberal outlook lies not in what opinions are held, but in how they are held: instead of being held dogmatically, they are held tentatively, and with a consciousness that new evidence may at any moment lead to their abandonment."

Yes, I would say that sentence is false.

There are few more dogmatic than liberals. Hell, is there anyone more dogmatic than a devout liberal?

Immie

what say you

"The essence of the Liberal outlook lies not in what opinions are held, but in how they are held: instead of being held dogmatically, they are held tentatively, and with a consciousness that new evidence may at any moment lead to their abandonment."

There are few more dogmatic than liberals. Hell, is there anyone more dogmatic than a devout liberal?

Immie

sentance

The improper spelling of sentence by a high strung person, normally a Republican. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
what say you

Immie

The thing that many liberals are very happy to abandon is other people's morality. They, generally, lack the required intellect to understand morals.

Forum List

Back