God Bless The Sexist Pig

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Some of us are blessed with an extra amount of raw lust and we are grateful for it. We have a better understanding of natural beauty and form more then the common man.

Its our blessing of lust that has graced the world with art and dance. We understand the beauty of moment in the flex of a young womans thighs.
In this case you are going to see a woman that with beauty and grace will defy gravity.

The balance the grace and the beauty will unfold before your eyes. Hearts will throb and more important zippers will rip. You can grab a Kleenex but its NOT a tear jerker.

Fury

Hmm, pretty flexible. The conservative men (and the liberal women) will appreciate this. :lol:

haha seems acrobatics causes deep emotion in the wingnuts soul, kinda like the small boy who finds his first Playboy. Too funny. Saw her on a roku station a while ago, Australian culture is beginning to be oddly interesting. Is it there or New Zealand (both?) where prostitution is now legal? Now don't get too excited DarkFury.

One thing in Australian culture that struck me as strange is the race changing surgery movement. Racism is so deep in humans that only the white image is glorified. Why? Not like whites are all excellent people or model like images? LOL If you can see the documentary 'change my race.'

Another off topic comment. Check out 'Dog Whistle Politics: How Coded Racial Appeals Have Reinvented Racism and Wrecked the Middle Class' by Ian Haney López. I am reading it now and may do a thread on it.

Forum List

Back