God Bless Donald Trump! This liberal believes.

Londoner

Gold Member
Jul 17, 2010
Trump has been very critical of George Bush.

He said Bush was warned of an impending terrorist attack, but did nothing.

He criticized Bush because there were no WMDs.

He criticized Bush for destabilizing the middle east, which has lead to the rise of Isis.

He claims that Bush was negligent in taking us to war, and incompetent in his execution of that war.

He is basically saying that Bush broke Iraq and the middle east.

If he stays this honest about what George Bush did to this nation with his failed war, he will get a lot of votes from Democrats in the general election. Even Hillary, who voted for the war, has not been this critical of Bush.

Do Republican voters agree with Trump's criticism of Bush? Does the leading candidate for the Republican nomination understand foreign policy? Or is he wrong about what happened to Iraq and who is responsible?

Last edited:
Donald Trump has EVERY right to say what he thinks as an America. That is what bothers liberals more then anything. He says what he thinks and that is very ANTI-PC.

Do I agree with all of it? No, but I will defend his RIGHT to say it.

Donald Trump has EVERY right to say what he thinks as an America. That is what bothers liberals more then anything. He says what he thinks and that is very ANTI-PC.

Do I agree with all of it? No, but I will defend his RIGHT to say it.

Against --- what, Pinky? Who's claiming he doesn't "have the right"?

If he stays this honest about what George Bush did to this nation with his failed war, he will get a lot of votes from Democrats in the general election. Even Hillary, who voted for the war, has not been this critical of Bush.

Meh -- I think you're setting the bar pretty low. George Bush left office with one of the lowest (if not the lowest) approval ratings ever. That's a big reason O'bama had it so easy in '08; an aardvark could have won against that legacy. Being critical of Shrub isn't exactly a revolutionary idea.

Now, if he said he'd try Bush and The Dick for war crimes, you might have sump'm.

Dark Fury is right. It is refreshing to see candidates have a thought of their own. It doesn't happen often and it gives the reader the idea that there is integrity in that man.

He criticized Bush for destabilizing the middle east, which has lead to the rise of Isis.

He claims that Bush was negligent in taking us to war, and incompetent in his execution of that war.

Do Republican voters agree with Trump's criticism of Bush? Does the leading candidate for the Republican nomination understand foreign policy? Or his he wrong about what happened to Iraq and who is responsible?

THE problem libs have is they assume most cons loved bush- that is not true at all; esp. in second term as he acted more like a liberal.

The Donald has already had a POSITIVE EFFECT on policy....

• Texas Is Already Implementing Donald Trump's Vision Of America
    Refinery29 ^ | 10/20/2015 | MEREDITH CLARK
    Officials in Texas didn't wait for Donald Trump to win the presidential election before implementing a policy beloved by anti-immigrant conservatives. Trump made a huge splash by saying he didn't believe birthright citizenship — the constitutionally enshrined idea that a baby born within the United States is an American — earlier this summer. And now it's happening: Some children born in the U.S. haven't been issued birth certificates because their parents can't provide the documents that the state of Texas requires — and a federal judge said this is okay. In a ruling Friday, U.S. District Judge Robert Pitman said...
11800281_966197263442391_677275295209929772_n.jpg

Do Republican voters agree with Trump's criticism of Bush? Does the leading candidate for the Republican nomination understand foreign policy? Or his he wrong about what happened to Iraq and who is responsible?

THE problem libs have is they assume most cons loved bush- that is not true at all; esp. in second term as he acted more like a liberal.

After having 7 years of Obama, I like GW a great deal. But that doesn't mean everyone feels the same way I do.

The Donald has already had a POSITIVE EFFECT on policy....

• Texas Is Already Implementing Donald Trump's Vision Of America
    Refinery29 ^ | 10/20/2015 | MEREDITH CLARK
    Officials in Texas didn't wait for Donald Trump to win the presidential election before implementing a policy beloved by anti-immigrant conservatives. Trump made a huge splash by saying he didn't believe birthright citizenship — the constitutionally enshrined idea that a baby born within the United States is an American — earlier this summer. And now it's happening: Some children born in the U.S. haven't been issued birth certificates because their parents can't provide the documents that the state of Texas requires — and a federal judge said this is okay. In a ruling Friday, U.S. District Judge Robert Pitman said...
11800281_966197263442391_677275295209929772_n.jpg
The immigrants that are legal are apt to support him as well. Just illegals have the problem of endorsing him.

• Trump: Revoke Passports For Those Who Go To Fight For ISIS, Would ‘Look At’ Closing Certain Mosques’
    Breitbart ^ | 10-20-15 | Ian Hanchett
    Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump stated he would revoke passports from people who go overseas to fight for ISIS and “You’re going to have to certainly look at” closing mosques “if the mosque is, you know, loaded for bear” on Tuesday’s “Varney & Co” on the Fox Business Network. Trump [relevant remarks in first video] re-iterated his prior claim about George W. Bush and September 11th, he did say that former President Bill Clinton, along with Bush holds responsibility for the 9/11 attacks. He added, “Now, was Clinton possibly, also guilty? Yeah, yeah sure. He should have maybe been more...
Doing EVERYTHING RIGHT for a win!

Do Republican voters agree with Trump's criticism of Bush? Does the leading candidate for the Republican nomination understand foreign policy? Or is he wrong about what happened to Iraq and who is responsible?
None of us know if he knew of the attack before it happened. You know, there is a controversy over whether FDR know about Pearl Harbor days in advance.

WMD's were found years later.

Obama (and Hillary) have destabilized the Middle East AND caused great division in the US.

Obama should not have wimped out in Iraq.

Do I have to agree with everything Trump says? No. But I like his plans for the US.

Dark Fury is right. It is refreshing to see candidates have a thought of their own. It doesn't happen often and it gives the reader the idea that there is integrity in that man.

Integrity? Oh okay. Don't you need to be consistent to have integrity?
Careful, I think you are stepping on Hillary's toes, lol. Candidates "evolve." I have changed my mind on certain policies myself.

Forum List

Back