Go Wyoming GO!!

Which is why I called it moronic politics. This bill will never get out of committee and I am quite sure the bill's patron knows that. He knows it would never stand up in court. If he was my representative I would vote against him just for wasting my tax dollars on such a blatant and pointless political ploy.

Montana already passed it.

More states are looking at it.

The Federal authority derives it regulatory power over firearms based on Interstate Commerce.

If a gun originates and remains intrastate it does not enter interstate commerce.

No Federal regulation.

very astute post FTMFW!!! A post like this is the equivilent of sticking a red hot poker in the eye of a far left guy, with a big old smile on the face while doing it.:D:D:D

Im all for the left having states for themselves to do things how they wish...............

They can feel real proud of the low crime rates while using new and innovative self defense systems that prove the US Constitution to be bogus.............

5013000307_cac34c7f44_z.jpg
[/IMG]

5f19d2f3c0c9817648c69d9fb573c05b1742a26d_348x348_zps7f3443b5.jpg
[/IMG]

71521.jpg
[/IMG]

And for the schools, more hall pass guys to keep the children all comfy and safe...............

oldmaninhall.jpg
[/IMG]

Could I paint a better picture of bliss for the far left? Shit.....wouldnt even have to worry about visits from evil conservative guys like me.

I say........go......go.....go!!!

Im all for the left having states for themselves to do things how they wish...............

They can feel real proud of the low crime rates while using new and innovative self defense systems that prove the US Constitution to be bogus.............

5013000307_cac34c7f44_z.jpg
[/IMG]

Could I paint a better picture of bliss for the far left? Shit.....wouldnt even have to worry about visits from evil conservative guys like me.

I say........go......go.....go!!!

:eusa_clap::rofl::eusa_clap:

Which is why I called it moronic politics. This bill will never get out of committee and I am quite sure the bill's patron knows that. He knows it would never stand up in court. If he was my representative I would vote against him just for wasting my tax dollars on such a blatant and pointless political ploy.

The Federal authority derives it regulatory power over firearms based on Interstate Commerce.

If a gun originates and remains intrastate it does not enter interstate commerce.

No Federal regulation.

You tried this Commerce Clause nonsense in the other thread on this subject as well; it’s as wrong in this thread as it is in the other.

The issue has nothing to do with what’s being regulated, it has to do with the fact that the states can not enact measures designed to nullify Federal legislation.

As for:

“If a gun originates and remains intrastate it does not enter interstate commerce.”

Incorrect.

The Commerce Clause authorizes Congress to regulate goods and services that can effect commercial markets, including that which is produced and consumed for local (intrastate) use only. See: Wickard v. Filburn (1942), Gonzales v. Raich (2005).

No Federal regulation.

No. It was just introduced, it has not passed. That is why it is a house bill and not a law. This is the actual bill in question...

http://legisweb.state.wy.us/2013/Introduced/HB0104.pdf

No Federal regulation.

very astute post FTMFW!!! A post like this is the equivilent of sticking a red hot poker in the eye of a far left guy, with a big old smile on the face while doing it.:D:D:D

And there you have it. You read a post you wanted to be true and you didn't check it out on your own. You just assumed it was right. Absolutely no individual thinking. Sheep.

And because I don't automatically fall into line in your little flock, that I don't just accept what is told to me by your sheep dogs, that I must be "far left". No thought process at all. No questioning, no examination. Baaaa.

No Federal regulation.

You tried this Commerce Clause nonsense in the other thread on this subject as well; it’s as wrong in this thread as it is in the other.

The issue has nothing to do with what’s being regulated, it has to do with the fact that the states can not enact measures designed to nullify Federal legislation.

As for:

“If a gun originates and remains intrastate it does not enter interstate commerce.”

Incorrect.

The Commerce Clause authorizes Congress to regulate goods and services that can effect commercial markets, including that which is produced and consumed for local (intrastate) use only. See: Wickard v. Filburn (1942), Gonzales v. Raich (2005).

Intrastate, or domestic, commerce is trade that occurs solely within the geographic borders of one state. As it does not move across state lines, intrastate commerce is subject to the exclusive control of the state.
Commerce Clause legal definition of Commerce Clause. Commerce Clause synonyms by the Free Online Law Dictionary.

No Federal regulation.

As for:

Incorrect.

Intrastate, or domestic, commerce is trade that occurs solely within the geographic borders of one state. As it does not move across state lines, intrastate commerce is subject to the exclusive control of the state.
Commerce Clause legal definition of Commerce Clause. Commerce Clause synonyms by the Free Online Law Dictionary.

Where did Clayton go?

Wyoming Gun Law

Can I get a "Hell Yeah!"
The last time Wyoming decided not to pass the Feds' law of reducing speeds to 55, the Feds threatened to cut off highway funding. By lowering the speed to 55 until Carter left, the highway carnage fatality rate was reduced significantly--30% or some such as I recollect (lived there 35 years).

This time, Wyoming is right. Obamabots are going for the heart and soul of the Bill of Rights--Amendments 1 (freedom of religion and speech) and 2 (ciitzens rights to arm themselves with guns against bad government).

This government is worse than England's taxes under George III, whose greed for America's wealth got him sacked by General George Washington. Now, libbies greed for America's wealth, welched from taxpayers to feed 65% of those on social security and other benefits has taken our good credit rating and downgraded it twice and working on another downgrade under Obama's $16.4 Trillion National debt, which he was going to cut in half by the end of the first time, but instead, increased it by double in only 4 years. He's still yanking like a crazy man on Congress to get him more loans or says he will get it by fiat.

Irresponsible government elected by suspicious polls and corrupt election officials rather than the voting public is not appreciated.

Last edited:
But it is resistance, defiance, and independence. It's always a good thing to defy tyranny, even if it's in a losing effort. Not at all surprising that the left wing sheep ridicule it.

If only we had some tyranny to defy.

Indeed. The right didn't have issue with the DHS, TSA, warrantless wiretaps, extraordinary rendition, Gitmo, free speech zones, etc., when their side put it in place. No tyranny there, no sir. But now, getting the people affordable health care is "tyranny". Bringing up sensible gun control measures for discussion is "tyranny". Pretty much anything they don't agree with is "tyranny".

But it is resistance, defiance, and independence. It's always a good thing to defy tyranny, even if it's in a losing effort. Not at all surprising that the left wing sheep ridicule it.

If only we had some tyranny to defy.

Indeed. The right didn't have issue with the DHS, TSA, warrantless wiretaps, extraordinary rendition, Gitmo, free speech zones, etc., when their side put it in place. No tyranny there, no sir. But now, getting the people affordable health care is "tyranny". Bringing up sensible gun control measures for discussion is "tyranny". Pretty much anything they don't agree with is "tyranny".

Oh bullshit, there is nothing 'sensible' about taking peoples guns or fining the hell out of people that can scarce afford it, all in the pursuit of the perfectly safe society.

Which is itself bullshit, since we all know gun free zones dont work and guns for security does work simply observing that the POTUS has not yet disarmed his SS protection nor has Senator Feinstein gotten rid of her armed guards or her concealed carry.

Tyrany is trampling over people, and the left has that down to a science.

Wyoming Gun Law

Can I get a "Hell Yeah!"
The last time Wyoming decided not to pass the Feds' law of reducing speeds to 55, the Feds threatened to cut off highway funding. By lowering the speed to 55 until Carter left, the highway carnage fatality rate was reduced significantly--30% or some such as I recollect (lived there 35 years).

This time, Wyoming is right. Obamabots are going for the heart and soul of the Bill of Rights--Amendments 1 (freedom of religion and speech) and 2 (ciitzens rights to arm themselves with guns against bad government).

Wyoming was right about the speed limits even if some lives may have been saved due to federal over-reach and violation of the Tenth Amendment.

It isn't resistance, defiance or independence. It is, however, a good way to get votes from... what was the term now? Oh yeah.... sheep.

Yeah, because sheep are long known for standing up to tyranical government?

Please just shut the fuck up.

It isn't resistance, defiance or independence. It is, however, a good way to get votes from... what was the term now? Oh yeah.... sheep.

Yeah, because sheep are long known for standing up to tyranical government?

Please just shut the fuck up.

Again, absolutely no thought process at all. Just believe what your sheep dogs tell you. Don't ever try to think for yourself. Don't ever question. Don't ever investigate.

There is no tyrannical government in this country. You just think there is because you have been told to think there is. And you aren't standing up to anything. You're just following, believing what you're told, saying what you're told, voting how you're told. It will never go beyond that because the people manipulating you are making way too much money to want to change the status quo.

A sheep who dreams he's John Wayne. See you on the barricades. You know, after someone tells you to man one.

It is a bill, not a law and it won't pass. If it does, it will not be enforceable. Any state law enforcement officer who attempts to arrest a federal law enforcement officer in the performance of their duties will be themselves arrested. Both of the officers know which arrest will be upheld and which will not.

This is not forward thinking, this is moronic politics.

Funny thing, FBI assassin Lon Horiuchi never went back to Idaho, who held a capital murder warrant due to his murder of Vicki Weaver. Seems HE knew that states can and will arrest federal spooks.

This isn't a top-down government, much to the chagrin of the left.

Forum List

Back