Go, GOOGLE!

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
Google Announces Global Campaign To Legalize Gay Marriage

“Singapore wants to be a global financial center and world leader and we can push them on the fact that being a global center and a world leader means you have to treat all people the same, irrespective of their sexual orientation,” Palmer-Edgecumbe said of the decision to include Singapore in the campaign's initial phase.

Bob Amnnibale, an openly gay executive at Citi, applauded the effort: “The fact that Google is so virtual and its appeal is very wide and young demographically means it can help spread messaging very, very quickly.”

Even though I support Gay Marriage, this is why I don't have anything to do with Google. It's a search engine, it should only be a search engine. I hate that they are putting their considerable weight behind political views.

Even though I support Gay Marriage, this is why I don't have anything to do with Google. It's a search engine, it should only be a search engine. I hate that they are putting their considerable weight behind political views.

Even though they have the Constitutional right to do so. See: Citizens United v. FEC (2010).

Even though they have the Constitutional right to do so. See: Citizens United v. FEC (2010).

Irrelevant.
Did I say they didn't? No, I did not.

Irrelevant.
Did I say they didn't? No, I did not.

Oh, so you were just whining then? Carry on.

More reason why I block google and their tracking and make every effort to not use their system.

Actually, you have to illegalize homo-marriages, Sunni Man.

America and its states, as it was formed, did not include any statues outlawing Homosexual marriages.
Therefore, they are not illegal until a law makes them illegal.

Of course, Liability understand the law better than I do, so you may want to ask him about this.

Forum List

Back