When it fails and bankrupts the state even more, they'll just find a way to blame Republicans and demand a bailout from the Feds. They can always seize the property...I mean raise taxes to 90% on the very wealthy, and also make it illegal to try to move money out of state. I can't wait to see Beverly Hills and the Hollywood elite have all their shit taken.

Normally I consider California to be the ultimate shit-hole state in the union (yes, including New Jersey). But I've never rooted harder for them than I am with their state-sponsored single-payer system.

For starters, this is how the U.S. Constitution intended the United States to function. As 50 individual states with the flexibility and autonomy to operate as they desire - at the will of the people of each state. It took the great Donald Trump to scare progressives into respecting the U.S. Constitution.

Second, if they are able to get this passed and implemented, it will be one of the greatest social experiments of all time. If it succeeds (and educated, informed people already know that it won't), it becomes the perfect blueprint for healthcare. If it fails (which educated, informed people already know is certain), it stands as indisputable proof of the failures of the left-wing ideology.

If you are a progressive, you probably support this already. If you're a conservative - do everything in your power to support this. It is the ultimate win-win for conservatives and the United States.

The framers wanted a collective in which citizens get shaken down? I'll split hairs there. But if we're going strictly by the Constitution, I'm well aware of the state having powers not expressly granted to the federal govt. Still, I figure there should be limits. I'll have to research that some, maybe.

But California should not be applauded. These lawmakers get rich on the working man's backs. Fuck California.

And speaking of the largest Dimocrat cesspool...................

Op-Ed: California may have just boosted Trump's chances of winning in 2020

The anti-Trump resistance is real. And if you're a taxpayer in California, it's really costing you.

The Golden State has decided to take its opposition to President Donald Trump 's crackdown on illegal immigration beyond defending sanctuary city policies. The Democrat-dominated state legislature has just approved nearly $50 million for a program that will provide legal services and representation for illegal immigrants.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is how you get 8 years of President Trump instead of just 4.

No, California isn't likely to go from blue to red in the next election over this. But as the rest of the country learns about how far Democrats and liberals are willing to go in using other people's money to support illegal immigration, there's likely to be a significant push back.

You wouldn't know this just by listening to Democratic politicians and the mainstream media, but illegal immigration is unpopular with most American voters. A recent Gallup Poll showed that 59 percent of Americans, (79 percent of Republicans and 48 percent of Democrats), worry "a great deal" or "a fair amount" about illegal immigration. And this level of worry has remained steady over the last 17 years that Gallup has polled on the issue.

But who could blame anyone for not knowing these facts? That's because there's an Orwellian effort to whitewash the issue altogether. Look closely at the official response to the funding increase by the open borders coalition known as One California:

"While the federal government proposes billions of dollars to tear communities apart through mass deportations, California takes another critical step on immigration to protect against the devastating consequences of deportations."

Notice how the words "illegal" or even the supposedly more politically correct "undocumented" never appear in that statement. According to them, President Trump is simply deporting "immigrants." Even the Los Angeles Times report on the funding never refers to those being targeted as illegal immigrants. The phrase "here illegally" only appears in one quote of a Democrat lawmaker.

These kinds of word games predictably enrage millions of Americans who respect the rule of law, and that includes legal Latino immigrants who are often opponents of illegal immigration. And remember that President Trump earned more Latino votes in 2016 than Mitt Romney did in 2012.

Op-Ed: California may have just boosted Trump's chances of winning in 2020

California is a liberal playground turned into a cesspool. Just such a beautiful state to go down the shitter with liberal policies. Just sickening

-Geaux

California is a liberal playground turned into a cesspool. Just such a beautiful state to go down the shitter with liberal policies. Just sickening

-Geaux
CA is by far a better economy of any other state and most countries. You'd not be celebrating if they seceded.

-Geaux
CA is by far a better economy of any other state and most countries. You'd not be celebrating if they seceded.

Just think how good it could be if it was not 2nd to dead last in cost of doing business

-Geaux

Normally I consider California to be the ultimate shit-hole state in the union (yes, including New Jersey). But I've never rooted harder for them than I am with their state-sponsored single-payer system.

For starters, this is how the U.S. Constitution intended the United States to function. As 50 individual states with the flexibility and autonomy to operate as they desire - at the will of the people of each state. It took the great Donald Trump to scare progressives into respecting the U.S. Constitution.

Second, if they are able to get this passed and implemented, it will be one of the greatest social experiments of all time. If it succeeds (and educated, informed people already know that it won't), it becomes the perfect blueprint for healthcare. If it fails (which educated, informed people already know is certain), it stands as indisputable proof of the failures of the left-wing ideology.

If you are a progressive, you probably support this already. If you're a conservative - do everything in your power to support this. It is the ultimate win-win for conservatives and the United States.

The framers wanted a collective in which citizens get shaken down? I'll split hairs there. But if we're going strictly by the Constitution, I'm well aware of the state having powers not expressly granted to the federal govt. Still, I figure there should be limits. I'll have to research that some, maybe.

But California should not be applauded. These lawmakers get rich on the working man's backs. Fuck California.
And you supported Trump? Weird

Just think about the flow of deadbeats heading to cali for their free healthcare!! Shits going to be overwhelmed before it gets off the ground.
It ain't free. Additional 15% State Tax on incomes to pay for it, correct?
What if you're a bum who earns nothing?
The best part about that bripat9643? If California refuses those individuals in an attempt to keep their healthcare afloat, it exposes their entire narrative as propaganda from hypocrites. If they accept those individuals, the system collapses and it proves their entire narrative is idiotic and unsustainable just as educated people have said.

They are fucked either way.
They system will collapse even if they don't accept bums fro every state in the union. Of course, once you live there a year you officially become a resident.

-Geaux
Hey stupid? They are between $800 billion and $1.2 trillion in debt. Only a nitwit like you could call that a "far better economy".

-Geaux

Oh bullshit, they have billions in unfunded debt. Unless it's addressed they go belly up.

Why do you continue to lie?

-Geaux

California is a filthy shithole full of third-world human cockroaches speaking jibber-jabber.
Get one mile east of the coast line and you're find yourself in North Mexico.

California - 12% of the nations population, 33% of the nations welfare recipients
Note that Hawaii and New York are fighting CA for that number one spot....also note all three are blue states. Here you go:
It Looks Like Red States Take Most in Federal 'Welfare' from this Map. But Looks Can Be Deceiving.
California’s Welfare Benefits: Boom or Bust?
"There has been much discussion about immigrants in the United States from everywhere around the world. Yet, why is it that California seems to attract the most immigrants of any state? Indeed, while the state is only 12% of the nation’s population, it is home to 33% of welfare residents. According to a report published by the National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER) on January 26, 2015, there is a correlation between generous welfare benefits and an increase in immigration.

In total, California outspends every other state in public welfare spending – in 2014, it spent $22.4 billion. In contrast, the next closest state, New York, spent $11.9 billion. That being said, does this make California a magnet for immigrants? Not necessarily. It is more of an anchor – a reason why residents stay for long periods of time in the state. However, to deny that there is no magnet would be incorrect. According to George J. Borjas, the Robert W. Scrivner Professor of Economics and Social Policy at the Harvard Kennedy School and the author of the aforementioned report, the reason as to why people decide to relocate is due to “income-maximizing behavior.” Immigrants have already accepted that there are certain fixed costs that are inevitable because of migration, so it is natural that they will flock towards the places with the highest benefits. Empirical evidence suggests that it is because of these differences that there are an increasingly disproportionate number of immigrants among states. While there is the possibility of alternative explanations for this phenomenon, the conclusion that Borjas draws using the wealth-maximization hypothesis is one such testable method.

However, upon closer examination, on a per-capita basis, California’s seemingly generous benefits pale in data comparison to other states. For example, it spends approximately $179 for every resident, behind $233 in Hawaii and $256 in New York. Furthermore, approximately 8.9% of California residents live in poverty, the highest of any state. Despite this, the number of people immigrating to California increases exponentially each year."

Lots of posts from losers who don't have the wherewithal to make the kind of money needed to afford the California lifestyle.

Let's call it "The Sour Grapes" excuse.

It is California's Right to run their own health care system if they can pull it off.

That's exactly what they should do.

Then they will quickly learn how hard it is to give Millions of Illegals, and people who refuse to work Free Health Care without other people's money from outside their state to help them.

The fact that they are doing this is a testament to how UNCONSTITUTIONAL Obamacare was.

Just think about the flow of deadbeats heading to cali for their free healthcare!!
Shits going to be overwhelmed before it gets off the ground.

It ain't free. Additional 15% State Tax on incomes to pay for it, correct?
Don't forget the gas tax going up by that much too.
Yay California. So fun to work for...

Forum List

Back