GO Army

Up 3-0 and just got a fumble

Army is long overdue for a win over Navy

Navy is killin' the ground-pounders. 17 - 3 with a minute to go.

...and all is right with the world.

Who you callin' a ground-pounder?:eusa_eh:

Marines are excused since they are part of the Navy.

Dude, I got no problem with Army. Both my brothers are Army officers, and my paternal grandfather is a retired Army SgtMaj. They have a jog and we have a job.

Marines are a force in readiness (shock troops). We do not have the sheer numbers to occupy on our own. We knock the fuckers reeling and the Army moves in for the long haul.

Ground-pounder is generic for grunt -- Army or Marine.

They still suck at football.:lol:

Dude, I got no problem with Army. Both my brothers are Army officers, and my paternal grandfather is a retired Army SgtMaj. They have a jog and we have a job.

Marines are a force in readiness (shock troops). We do not have the sheer numbers to occupy on our own. We knock the fuckers reeling and the Army moves in for the long haul.

I know all this :cool:

I was trying to razz the Army fans.

Different Missions.

Different Uniforms.

Same Flag.

:salute::salute::salute:

Army are the janitors - they clean up after the Corps.

"Clean up in Aisle 3"

Army are the janitors - they clean up after the Corps.

"Clean up in Aisle 3"

Not exactly.

Forum List

Back