Go ahead GOP. Defund Planned Parenthood. Show American women how much you care.

And, it's your words that only depraved people are working in these positions. That's not all what I said.

Actually those are your exact words;

Surely, you don't deny that there are depraved people walking among us, who would do anything for a dollar.
Unfortunately, these people work in positions where they are respected for helping the less fortunate, while at the same time, they are helping themselves to amass a fortune from the innocent.

How do you know for a fact that people inside PP are not profiting from the sale of baby parts?

Because that is a violation of the law that I have quoted earlier in this thread. The onus is on you to prove that is happening. And no, the malicious videos do not prove that it is happening.

The videos have caused PP to be under investigation.

Because they are malicious lies that also duped a great many other people too.

"No one is amassing a fortune at the expense of the less fortunate." That's a very inane statement.

And yet those are your very own words that I was exposing;

Unfortunately, these people work in positions where they are respected for helping the less fortunate, while at the same time, they are helping themselves to amass a fortune from the innocent.

I'm not confused because I don't listen to overwrought, overbearing know-it-alls who think one size fits all.

Ironic!

I understand that you need to do whatever to hold onto your belief, but I don't have to be used by you to support your ego.
If you need to be out front waiving a flag for PP, then do what your heart dictates, but stop stepping other people's beliefs to power through.
Everyone has the right to think as they believe, and not your or anyone else should be able to strong arm them into believing and embracing your views.

Fascinating that you lack the honesty to admit that I was quoting your own inanities.

Instead you just make up even more of them.

:rofl:

Did you know that your beloved zealots are under investigation for committing IRS fraud now?

They even used illegal forged drivers licenses as ids when they went to PP.

Looks like I am not the only one who has seen through the deception and is exposing this criminal gang.

Group Behind Planned Parenthood Sting Video May Have Tricked IRS Donors

Here Are The Fake IDs Anti-Abortion Activists Used To Film Planned Parenthood

I'm not here to make you look good.
Why are you so fearful that other people have different views than yours?
If you need to twist and turn in order to make yourself feel more comfortable in your own skin, then by all means get into your positions, but don't expect everyone else to mimic you.

Is that all you have? :eek:

You are forced to make up lies about me now?

Could you stoop any lower while deflecting from the OP topic?

Yes, you probably could!

Carry on then.

Post whatever makes you feel better about your failure to address the reality of those deceitful videos.

Your posts will be given all of the consideration they deserve.

I don't even know you, therefore, it's impossible for me to make up anything about you. Do you get that?
Whether anyone reads my posts or not is not my greatest concern, and if you are upset because I choose not to follow your dictate, so be it.

150731-the-hypocrisy-of-mitch-mcconnell-over-planned-parenthood.jpg
I am fascinated by the incredible psychological compartmentalization required to murder 50 million babies and then believe you are a lifesaver as you harvest healthy organs from the healthy corpses you just murdered.

That these people's brains do not explode from cognitive dissonance simply amazes me.
Fetuses aren't babies, sorry.

If a fetus is viable outside the womb at 24 weeks when does it become a baby, when the air hit its face?

Now, you know perfectly well that the fetus becomes a baby if and when his mother wants him to be one.

I know. When was the last time you heard a mother tell people she was going to have a fetus?

A friend of mine is pregnant and she just heard the baby's heart beat for the first time. She cradles her stomach and smiles.

I am fascinated by the incredible psychological compartmentalization required to murder 50 million babies and then believe you are a lifesaver as you harvest healthy organs from the healthy corpses you just murdered.

That these people's brains do not explode from cognitive dissonance simply amazes me.

If a fetus is viable outside the womb at 24 weeks when does it become a baby, when the air hit its face?

Now, you know perfectly well that the fetus becomes a baby if and when his mother wants him to be one.

I know. When was the last time you heard a mother tell people she was going to have a fetus?

A friend of mine is pregnant and she just heard the baby's heart beat for the first time. She cradles her stomach and smiles.
How nice that she's happy and wants a child, which she no doubt can afford to care for.

How nice that she's happy and wants a child, which she no doubt can afford to care for.

Are you living in abject poverty?

What a stupid comeback.

What a stupid comeback.

What a stupid comeback.

What a stupid comment you made.

What a stupid comeback.

What a stupid comment you made.
:boohoo:

Bush is going to end Medicare and Social Security and he and Scott Walker want another war on day one ...what is not to like .....
and Tyrone do not forget that Jeb! also says to work harder longer hours and retire at 75 ...its the Patriotic thing to do ....
What's really interesting is that those comments by Jeb appeal to poor right wingers. It gives them some imaginary characters to look down on.

We don't need imaginary characters to look down on. We have leftists, who are, sadly, quite real.

Go ahead women...show some discipline, self respect, and self control. Show PP they are not necessary and don't need a billion dollar grant from my tax money.

Libs know women can get these services from other healthcare providers. What they are really worried about is democrat candidates losing tax payer funded donations.

So your real motive is to deprive Dems of donations and you don't actually care what happens to the fetal tissue at all?

I want women and young girls to get the best possible care. Not be sent to organizations and clinics that see them as dollar signs.

Since PP is a non-profit organization that provides free pap smears and mammograms where do your see these imaginary dollar signs?

Free Pap smears and mammograms can be obtained through Medicare or any other healthcare provider and your own OBGYN. You don't need PP for that.

If there actually is any place in this nation that has a Planned Parenthood clinic and does not have a single other provider of those services for women, I'd love to know where it is. Lefties?

Libs know women can get these services from other healthcare providers. What they are really worried about is democrat candidates losing tax payer funded donations.

So your real motive is to deprive Dems of donations and you don't actually care what happens to the fetal tissue at all?

I want women and young girls to get the best possible care. Not be sent to organizations and clinics that see them as dollar signs.

Since PP is a non-profit organization that provides free pap smears and mammograms where do your see these imaginary dollar signs?

Free Pap smears and mammograms can be obtained through Medicare or any other healthcare provider and your own OBGYN. You don't need PP for that.

If there actually is any place in this nation that has a Planned Parenthood clinic and does not have a single other provider of those services for women, I'd love to know where it is. Lefties?
Defunding Planned Parenthood Would Increase Abortions RealClearPolitics
Many rural areas wouldn't have other clinics and considerable transportation would need to be done.
^ Common sense above.

Bush is going to end Medicare and Social Security and he and Scott Walker want another war on day one ...what is not to like .....
and Tyrone do not forget that Jeb! also says to work harder longer hours and retire at 75 ...its the Patriotic thing to do ....
What's really interesting is that those comments by Jeb appeal to poor right wingers. It gives them some imaginary characters to look down on.

We don't need imaginary characters to look down on. We have leftists, who are, sadly, quite real.
Oh lord, the right wing democrats are left to you? Get the fuck out of here.

So you're not against abortion, just Planned Parenthood?

So we should kill 90% of African babies?

Not at all, but we should let women have the option to have an abortion.

So you're not against abortion, just Planned Parenthood?

I do so enjoy the radical interpretations of text created by your shaky grasp of the English language.

Not at all, but we should let women have the option to have an abortion.

They have it; abortion is legal.

Abortion will always be done, we either have it done in safe and secure environments like planned parenthood, or done in illegal, dirty ways, it's common sense.
Irresponsibility that ends in murder....sounds like common sense in this day and age...not in mine.

In their dreams?

Forum List

Back