Go ahead GOP. Defund Planned Parenthood. Show American women how much you care.

While the democrats rip apart the babies

20,000 children will die today around the world that YOU can save.

If you were pro-life you'd be devoting your entire life to saving THOSE babies, whom you CAN save right now.

You don't because you don't believe in the sanctity of life.

What is it the GOP always does? Never let a crisis go to waste. If no crisis exists....make one up.

The surprising thing here is that they know they can't win this argument. Yet here they are propagating it and advancing the issue.

"if no crisis exists, make it up." That is the Republican go to play. That is the forte of Faux News. Tell a lie, then repeat it over and over and over and see what sticks on the wall.

What it really is is them admitting they can't win an argument in the public square based on what the truly believe.
This is not a crisis dingbats. The babies are already dead. We use the term 'issue' in English to appropriately describe the crunching of babies.

So you want more babies being born to fatherless single mother households that can't properly raise the child? Realize this is a huge disadvantage for the child and his/her so called friends will instead influence the child.

What does this mean?
More welfare
More prisons
More crime
Equaling more police
a damaged learning environment in our schools
Quite possibly a shorter life span.

Well, if we're going to start killing off people we don't believe have a useful future, I nominate you to go first.

It's so disgusting.

don't even talk about a woman's right to her body.

that is a living human in her that has no voice. How anyone can defend that, but cry for a lion is beyond me....

I bet the left would be screaming at the top of their lungs if it was animal fetuses( all types of monkeys and apes) being aborted for their medical tissues. All in the name of curing human diseases and regrowth of lungs, hearts.

They do, actually. You ever hear lefties screeching and caterwauling about animal research testing?
Animal research testing that is done on animal fetuses? What the fuck are you talking about? Chimpanzees are more intelligent and more important to me then a fetus. Animal research, in many cases, is horrid and done on live, sentient animals, not a damn fetus.

And yet you complain about healthcare costs going up when you want to eliminate a major provider of healthcare to the poor and impose that burden on the most expensive provider in the entire system instead. PP is 60% funded by donations. How many hospitals receive their funding from donations, if any?

I would rather those funds go to help fund Obamacare since folks were forced to sign up and pay for it. Why shouldn't women go to the better doctors and services available to them?

PP can continue relying on donations to service the women who choose them.

Women do now have other choices available to them. Once given that information why would they chose PP when they can visit their own OBGYN that has their complete medical history on file?

How many OBGYN's work in poor areas? Enough to provide the same range of services as PP does?

What? You didn't do the stats on that while you were shoving the ACA down everyone's throat?

Why you wanting to denying women the best care possible?

There was no care at all prior to the ACA.

But no surprise that you have to lie about that.

What else do you have?

Medicaid has always offered care.

However not everyone who was poor was qualified to receive Medicare.

Your job is done once the incubator incubates ......at that point any social safety net benefits become feeding wild animals..
screenshot-291.png

SNAPCharts2.png

I particularly like the line above the graph that states. "The national park service asks us to not feed the animals... Because the animals will grow dependant on handouts and not learn to take care of themselves".
Yes I know you do because of your "fetus fetish" inevitably the fetus fetishist "love that fetus but hate that human being "...its what you do... and here is the "kicker" as you are doing that you are patting yourself in the back like crazy about how much better you re than those pesky liberals...you are like a cartoon of a caricature being lampooned ...

Must be why I participate,donate and raise funds for multiple low income organizations and programs on my own time and with my own money.

Next...

Every single charity I donate to and work with involves minor children.

Bush is going to end Medicare and Social Security and he and Scott Walker want another war on day one ...what is not to like .....
and Tyrone do not forget that Jeb! also says to work harder longer hours and retire at 75 ...its the Patriotic thing to do ....
What's really interesting is that those comments by Jeb appeal to poor right wingers. It gives them some imaginary characters to look down on.

People are living longer and enjoy better health. Seniors are opting to work longer. Several work at the hospital I do. You saying old folks can't be productive?
Pity the brick layer who must work until he's 75 ... and longer hours, too. :rolleyes:

They have the option to retire earlier. Most choose to work. Got a problem with that now too?

I am fascinated by the incredible psychological compartmentalization required to murder 50 million babies and then believe you are a lifesaver as you harvest healthy organs from the healthy corpses you just murdered.

That these people's brains do not explode from cognitive dissonance simply amazes me.
Fetuses aren't babies, sorry.

If a fetus is viable outside the womb at 24 weeks when does it become a baby, when the air hit its face?

Now, you know perfectly well that the fetus becomes a baby if and when his mother wants him to be one.

And, it's your words that only depraved people are working in these positions. That's not all what I said.

Actually those are your exact words;

Surely, you don't deny that there are depraved people walking among us, who would do anything for a dollar.
Unfortunately, these people work in positions where they are respected for helping the less fortunate, while at the same time, they are helping themselves to amass a fortune from the innocent.

How do you know for a fact that people inside PP are not profiting from the sale of baby parts?

Because that is a violation of the law that I have quoted earlier in this thread. The onus is on you to prove that is happening. And no, the malicious videos do not prove that it is happening.

The videos have caused PP to be under investigation.

Because they are malicious lies that also duped a great many other people too.

"No one is amassing a fortune at the expense of the less fortunate." That's a very inane statement.

And yet those are your very own words that I was exposing;

Unfortunately, these people work in positions where they are respected for helping the less fortunate, while at the same time, they are helping themselves to amass a fortune from the innocent.

I'm not confused because I don't listen to overwrought, overbearing know-it-alls who think one size fits all.

Ironic!

I understand that you need to do whatever to hold onto your belief, but I don't have to be used by you to support your ego.
If you need to be out front waiving a flag for PP, then do what your heart dictates, but stop stepping other people's beliefs to power through.
Everyone has the right to think as they believe, and not your or anyone else should be able to strong arm them into believing and embracing your views.

Fascinating that you lack the honesty to admit that I was quoting your own inanities.

Instead you just make up even more of them.

:rofl:

Did you know that your beloved zealots are under investigation for committing IRS fraud now?

They even used illegal forged drivers licenses as ids when they went to PP.

Looks like I am not the only one who has seen through the deception and is exposing this criminal gang.

Group Behind Planned Parenthood Sting Video May Have Tricked IRS Donors

Here Are The Fake IDs Anti-Abortion Activists Used To Film Planned Parenthood

I'm not here to make you look good.
Why are you so fearful that other people have different views than yours?
If you need to twist and turn in order to make yourself feel more comfortable in your own skin, then by all means get into your positions, but don't expect everyone else to mimic you.

Is that all you have? :eek:

You are forced to make up lies about me now?

Could you stoop any lower while deflecting from the OP topic?

Yes, you probably could!

Carry on then.

Post whatever makes you feel better about your failure to address the reality of those deceitful videos.

Your posts will be given all of the consideration they deserve.

Your job is done once the incubator incubates ......at that point any social safety net benefits become feeding wild animals..
screenshot-291.png

SNAPCharts2.png

I particularly like the line above the graph that states. "The national park service asks us to not feed the animals... Because the animals will grow dependant on handouts and not learn to take care of themselves".
Yes I know you do because of your "fetus fetish" inevitably the fetus fetishist "love that fetus but hate that human being "...its what you do... and here is the "kicker" as you are doing that you are patting yourself in the back like crazy about how much better you re than those pesky liberals...you are like a cartoon of a caricature being lampooned ...

Must be why I participate,donate and raise funds for multiple low income organizations and programs on my own time and with my own money.

Next...

Every single charity I donate to and work with involves minor children.

Same here. Although I also donate to wounded warriors.

I am fascinated by the incredible psychological compartmentalization required to murder 50 million babies and then believe you are a lifesaver as you harvest healthy organs from the healthy corpses you just murdered.

That these people's brains do not explode from cognitive dissonance simply amazes me.
Fetuses aren't babies, sorry.

If a fetus is viable outside the womb at 24 weeks when does it become a baby, when the air hit its face?

Now, you know perfectly well that the fetus becomes a baby if and when his mother wants him to be one.

I know. When was the last time you heard a mother tell people she was going to have a fetus?

Bush is going to end Medicare and Social Security and he and Scott Walker want another war on day one ...what is not to like .....
and Tyrone do not forget that Jeb! also says to work harder longer hours and retire at 75 ...its the Patriotic thing to do ....
What's really interesting is that those comments by Jeb appeal to poor right wingers. It gives them some imaginary characters to look down on.

People are living longer and enjoy better health. Seniors are opting to work longer. Several work at the hospital I do. You saying old folks can't be productive?
Pity the brick layer who must work until he's 75 ... and longer hours, too. :rolleyes:

They have the option to retire earlier. Most choose to work. Got a problem with that now too?
But they don't get full benefits until 75.

Let's see...

Wounded warriors, Vietnam Vets, Cystic Fibrosis and Planned Parenthood are the primary beneficiaries of my donations.

I volunteer with two non-profits as a trustee, one of which is my local public library.

I also volunteer at an inner city soup kitchen and a food bank. Planning on volunteering at Habitat for Humanity in the near future.

Let's see...

Wounded warriors, Vietnam Vets, Cystic Fibrosis and Planned Parenthood are the primary beneficiaries of my donations.

I volunteer with two non-profits as a trustee, one of which is my local public library.

I also volunteer at an inner city soup kitchen and a food bank. Planning on volunteering at Habitat for Humanity in the near future.

I had the opportunity to volunteer time at either Habitat for humanity or the Ronald McDonald house. I ended up making meals for the kids and the parents at Ronald McDonald house for a few days a week. I enjoyed it.

Just before a presidential election Republicans destroy Planned Parenthood and replaces it with nothing. I think it's a great idea. Go ahead GOP, teach America what you stand for. It matches their concern for the "born" and how the GOP plans to help them.

Someone else posted a GOP "platform" where they cared about Medicare and Medicaid and a whole host of things. The problem here is GOP candidates like Jeb Bush saying he wanted to phase out Medicare. Oops.

GOP debates are one thing. Can't wait for the real debates. How will Republicans convince America to vote for them. What are their "selling points"?
Happily. Any woman who allows people to trick them into killing their babies deserve no money from me.

Let's see...

Whatever. Prove it.

Let's see...

I had the opportunity to volunteer time at either Habitat for humanity or the Ronald McDonald house. I ended up making meals for the kids and the parents at Ronald McDonald house for a few days a week. I enjoyed it.

I help with the cooking at the soup kitchen and yes, it is a rewarding experience.

I like working with my hands so I want to do something constructive with HforH.

Just before a presidential election Republicans destroy Planned Parenthood and replaces it with nothing. I think it's a great idea. Go ahead GOP, teach America what you stand for. It matches their concern for the "born" and how the GOP plans to help them.

Someone else posted a GOP "platform" where they cared about Medicare and Medicaid and a whole host of things. The problem here is GOP candidates like Jeb Bush saying he wanted to phase out Medicare. Oops.

GOP debates are one thing. Can't wait for the real debates. How will Republicans convince America to vote for them. What are their "selling points"?
Happily. Any woman who allows people to trick them into killing their babies deserve no money from me.
Trick them? :rolleyes:
Do you think Bob Barr, pro-lifer, tricked his wife into an abortion when he drove her to the clinic?

Let's see...

Whatever. Prove it.

If I showed you pictures you wouldn't know if I was in them or not. You would still have to take my word on that just as you have to take my word on what I am saying now.

And no, I am not going to show you my tax returns and government volunteer filings either.

It is a pointless exercise trying to prove something of this nature to people like you because you would just claim that they were faked anyway.

And no, I am not bragging, I am just someone who believes that I should be giving back to my community since I have reaped the benefits of my community and that it should come in the form of more than just money, it should be my time too.

In that respect I do what I do because it is the right thing to do in my opinion.

Deal with it.

Let's see...

Whatever. Prove it.

If I showed you pictures you wouldn't know if I was in them or not. You would still have to take my word on that just as you have to take my word on what I am saying now.

And no, I am not going to show you my tax returns and government volunteer filings either.

It is a pointless exercise trying to prove something of this nature to people like you because you would just claim that they were faked anyway.

And no, I am not bragging, I am just someone who believes that I should be giving back to my community since I have reaped the benefits of my community and that it should come in the form of more than just money, it should be my time too.

In that respect I do what I do because it is the right thing to do in my opinion.

Deal with it.
Like I said. Whatever. The fact that you brag about it makes it either a lie or a worthless self sacrifice.

Forum List

Back