Go ahead GOP. Defund Planned Parenthood. Show American women how much you care.

PP doesn't offer mammograms.

They offer breast exams and arrange for mobile mammogram services in areas that don't have mammograms.

Planned Parenthood and Mammograms

The hospitals also have mobile mammogram programs. I know... I work for one that offers them.

So you just show up in a poor neighborhood unannounced and offer free mammograms to any woman who walks by on the street?

Or do you arrange to do so via a clinic like PP?

I am told that PP does not do mammograms, do you have evidence that they do?

They do breast exams and arrange for mobile mammogram services at their clinics.

Yeah, sometimes...

From your link
Women can’t walk into a Planned Parenthood clinic and get a mammogram on the spot. The clinics don’t have mammography equipment.

It's interesting they give exact number of “breast exams/breast care” - 747,607. Can they be that accurate with number of provided mammograms? Sure, they can. Lemme guess. Zero.

The hospitals also have mobile mammogram programs. I know... I work for one that offers them.

So you just show up in a poor neighborhood unannounced and offer free mammograms to any woman who walks by on the street?

They do breast exams and arrange for mobile mammogram services at their clinics.

So do all the hospitals. PP is not needed for that.

How many hospitals exist in poor areas?

I would guess about the same number as PP's in the same areas.

They offer breast exams and arrange for mobile mammogram services in areas that don't have mammograms.

Yeah, sometimes...

From your link
Women can’t walk into a Planned Parenthood clinic and get a mammogram on the spot. The clinics don’t have mammography equipment.

It's interesting they give exact number of “breast exams/breast care” - 747,607. Can they be that accurate with number of provided mammograms? Sure, they can. Lemme guess. Zero.
Oh my, those who hate Planned Parenthood are now experts on the working of it.
Such ignorance is appalling.

Yeah, sometimes...

From your link

Oh my, those who hate Planned Parenthood are now experts on the working of it.
Such ignorance is appalling.

And you are expert on conservatives?

Planned Parenthood does not always tell the truth. For example, when it comes to providing mammograms, Planned Parenthood would have you believe that they provide such services freely to millions of poor women but nothing could be further from the truth. To put it in plain words, PP does not really do mammograms. The following is from the National review:

“An investigation of 30 Planned Parenthood clinics in 27 different states, conducted by the pro-life group Live Action, confirmed that the abortion provider does not perform breast-cancer screenings. “We don’t provide those services whatsoever,” a staffer at Planned Parenthood of Arizona confessed on tape. Planned Parenthood’s Comprehensive Health Center clinic in Overland Park, Kan., admitted: “We actually don’t have a, um, mammogram machine at our clinics.”

“Even the liberal Washington Post doled out a three (out of four) Pinocchio rating for the White House’s mammogram lies. 'The problem here is that Planned Parenthood does not perform mammograms or even possess the necessary equipment to do so, the paper’s resident fact-checker reported. 'As such, the organization certainly does not ‘provide’ mammograms in the strict sense. Instead, its clinics provide referrals and direct low-income women toward resources to help pay for the procedure. These services are by no means unique to Planned Parenthood. In fact, the Susan G. Komen Foundation and the American Cancer Society provide them, as well.”

Read more at: Planned Parenthood s Mammography Lie National Review Online

Just before a presidential election Republicans destroy Planned Parenthood and replaces it with nothing. I think it's a great idea. Go ahead GOP, teach America what you stand for. It matches their concern for the "born" and how the GOP plans to help them.

Someone else posted a GOP "platform" where they cared about Medicare and Medicaid and a whole host of things. The problem here is GOP candidates like Jeb Bush saying he wanted to phase out Medicare. Oops.

GOP debates are one thing. Can't wait for the real debates. How will Republicans convince America to vote for them. What are their "selling points"?

Deany is such an ass.

Perhaps the women of America should take care of themselves and not depend on someone else's money to do so.

I know. When was the last time you heard a mother tell people she was going to have a fetus?

A friend of mine is pregnant and she just heard the baby's heart beat for the first time. She cradles her stomach and smiles.
How nice that she's happy and wants a child, which she no doubt can afford to care for.
So we should kill 90% of African babies?
Not at all, but we should let women have the option to have an abortion.

They have it; abortion is legal.
Abortion is legal but the poltroonish abortion opponents are doing everything in their power to make it difficult in some states impossible to have pregnancy termination as a woman's care option...its a strategy to deny access to a legal option...

We are not atomized Individuals we are a Nation a society we take care of our own...

Perhaps the women of America should take care of themselves and not depend on someone else's money to do so.

Where the eyes, the eyes with the will to see
Where the hearts, that run over with mercy
Where's the love that has not forsaken me
Where's the work that set my hands, my soul free
Where's the spirit that'll reign, reign over me
Where's the promise, from sea to shining sea
Wherever this flag is flown

We take care of our own
We take care of our own
Wherever this flag's flown
We take care of our own

We take care of our own
We take care of our own
We take care of our own

That these people's brains do not explode from cognitive dissonance simply amazes me.

The only abortions you support are the ones done with military weapons with machine guns with cannons with white phosphorous and with Napalm..
..you a fetus fetish dude...

It's so disgusting.

don't even talk about a woman's right to her body.

that is a living human in her that has no voice. How anyone can defend that, but cry for a lion is beyond me....

I bet the left would be screaming at the top of their lungs if it was animal fetuses( all types of monkeys and apes) being aborted for their medical tissues. All in the name of curing human diseases and regrowth of lungs, hearts.

They do, actually. You ever hear lefties screeching and caterwauling about animal research testing?
Animal research testing that is done on animal fetuses? What the fuck are you talking about? Chimpanzees are more intelligent and more important to me then a fetus. Animal research, in many cases, is horrid and done on live, sentient animals, not a damn fetus.

What part of if did you not get?
No one said that they are actually using animal fetuses.
Chimpanzees would not exist at all without being a fetus first.

We are not atomized Individuals we are a Nation a society we take care of our own...

We take care of our own
We take care of our own
We take care of our own

We take care of our own
We take care of our own
We take care of our own

Nah. Let em take care of themselves.

10999663_10153461302190180_3589806937112069118_n.jpg

We take care of our own
We take care of our own
We take care of our own

We take care of our own
We take care of our own
We take care of our own

Nah. Let em take care of themselves.

No one can accuse me of being a Christian but my understanding is that Jesus Christ was a big fan of helping the poor........

Forum List

Back