Gloria Alred had Moore Signature Forged?

I don't understand why anyone, in any type of legal conflict, would want to harm their own credibility by teaming up with the most universally hated, slimebucket lawyer in America who repulses everyone, Ms. Allred.

Of course it is fake. Alabama doesn't have restaurants.

My signature sometimes doesnt look the same.
Also, he could have signed it DA to impress the girl.
Is there any proof it wasnt called OLDE back then?

Even everyday people should be made aware at a young age to get their own personal pen to sign anything and make their signature unique to prevent fraud of all types. Make notes or a stamp on anything you sign your name to in an official capacity. After two different banks trying to use my signature erroneously I will never just sign anything official without forethought of what can be done with my signature after it is given.

It was called Olde Hickory House:

IMG_2102.JPG

IMG_2101.JPG

Even everyday people should be made aware at a young age to get their own personal pen to sign anything and make their signature unique to prevent fraud of all types. Make notes or a stamp on anything you sign your name to in an official capacity. After two different banks trying to use my signature erroneously I will never just sign anything official without forethought of what can be done with my signature after it is given.
This is why I completely change my signature every 2 weeks. I can deny anything whenever I want.

View attachment 161025

View attachment 161024
I have begun to believe the accusations against him. I dont usually do that without proof.
But all of their defenses are bullshit.
Are you saying that this signature bullshit looks authentic to you when it was obviously something that has been added in by someone pushing bullshit? Forgers are not the brightest bulbs in the box but even the dim ones could be fooled I suppose.

roy moore accuser bogus sig.jpg

View attachment 161025

View attachment 161024
I have begun to believe the accusations against him. I dont usually do that without proof.

Something is fishy, but I am not entirely convinced either way. I think Moore pretending he doesn't have to follow lawful orders of the SCOTUS makes him unfit to be a Senator. Can you imagine if a judge in D.C. just decided to ignore the court's ruling in Heller?

Holy shit. It is always curious to me how she always turns up on these ‘cases’. If true, she should be disbarred.

This looney bitch is definitely morally bankrupt enough to do such a thing.

BREAKING! Gloria Allred Caught Forging Roy Moore's Signature In False Accuser's Yearbook!

Easy enough to find out- this particular accusation rests upon the yearbook- I applaud Moore's lawyer for demanding that it be analyzed by experts- but it shouldn't be experts selected by Moore's lawyers or Alred's- have three court approved forensic hand writing experts each analyze it independently
Since Moore said he never met the girl- and the girl said he signed it- the conclusion of the experts seals the case for this woman- either the woman is lying- or Moore is.

I want to see the yearbook analyzed by experts- independent experts.

Holy shit. It is always curious to me how she always turns up on these ‘cases’. If true, she should be disbarred.

The accuser approached Alred- not really surprising- Alred is one of the most famous attorneys in America- but I agree completely- if Alred had it forged(actually unlikely I think)- or did not do due diligence to see if the signature was authentic- then she should be disbarred.

View attachment 161025

View attachment 161024

I think that it is important to keep in mind- some of the accusers could be lying- even if the majority of them are telling the truth. Of course if this woman is found to be fraud,, Moore's defenders will claim that means all of the women are frauds, and the reverse is also probably true- if the yearbook is proven to be authentic- many will likely claim that means all of the accusations are true. But it just applies to this case.

And this case rests on the yearbook. Which certainly seems weird - and so easily authenticated by qualified, court approved, forensic handwriting experts.

Forum List

Back