Gloria Alred had Moore Signature Forged?

So, which is the fraud? Or are both? Note addresses are different
5C277632-AD20-4795-8370-A8BA430AB94A.jpeg
CA9073EC-DC46-4E6A-8E01-FBD4902407F4.jpeg

And upon further reading, the same person put them both out. How odd....

Holy shit. It is always curious to me how she always turns up on these ‘cases’. If true, she should be disbarred.

The accuser approached Alred- not really surprising- Alred is one of the most famous attorneys in America- but I agree completely- if Alred had it forged(actually unlikely I think)- or did not do due diligence to see if the signature was authentic- then she should be disbarred.
My signature sometimes doesnt look the same.
Also, he could have signed it DA to impress the girl.
Is there any proof it wasnt called OLDE back then?

It was called Olde Hickory House:

View attachment 161025

View attachment 161024

Last edited:
oh please.....

why in the hell would she agree to an INDEPENDENT handwriting analysis if she had that signature forged? if she wasn't convinced that the victim didn't have it forged?

I love this from a commenter from national review-

Letty Bromenschenkel
I always write a special personal message in a spring yearbook in December 1977 before I intend to rape a “child” who is working against Child labor laws of after 7: PM,

And of course I always sign my name with 2 different colors of ink , my hopeful title status D. A. instead of DDA, date it twice and then document the location of where I wrote the message >>> "OLDE Hickory Restaurant " Dec. 22, 1977.
Like · Reply

Yeah, makes a lot of sense.

This looney bitch is definitely morally bankrupt enough to do such a thing.

BREAKING! Gloria Allred Caught Forging Roy Moore's Signature In False Accuser's Yearbook!

LMFAO omg I lost it when I saw you say " This looney bitch" , because she is just that. This bitch has tried to sink Michael Jackson, Bill Cosby and she is like a fkn rabid dog who makes up nothing but freaking lies.

The woman who make these accusing statements have to read off a freaking SCRIPT give me a gawd dam break. If they were really raped etc nobody would need a gawd dam script to read off of either.

The family values bunch continues to defend a child molester.
The commie values bunch just cant let Stalins show trials go into the trash heap of history, so they perpetuate their frauds to this day, like PJ does.

Remember Bill Clinton, you freaking lying ass hypocrit?

I don't want to hear anyMoore about Franklen either.

Would you feel better if Moore was caught up in a gay bar or a nursing home? Name one 30 year old normal man that has not seen what walks around "those malls" and said.........
"Land O' Goshen! they didn't make em' like that when I was in HS". I bet many hang outside Forever 21. Allegedly

My signature sometimes doesnt look the same.
Also, he could have signed it DA to impress the girl.
Is there any proof it wasnt called OLDE back then?

It was called Olde Hickory House:

View attachment 161025

View attachment 161024
I have begun to believe the accusations against him. I dont usually do that without proof.
But all of their defenses are bullshit.
Are you saying that this signature bullshit looks authentic to you when it was obviously something that has been added in by someone pushing bullshit? Forgers are not the brightest bulbs in the box but even the dim ones could be fooled I suppose.

View attachment 161026
The note and signature were written by Creepy Roy

The designation of date and location was added by so done else, probably the girl

Does not negate Creepy Roy's note to a tenth grade girl

To a sweeter and more beautiful girl I could not say Merry Christmas

Note from a 34 year old man to a 16 year old girl

Easy enough to find out- this particular accusation rests upon the yearbook- I applaud Moore's lawyer for demanding that it be analyzed by experts- but it shouldn't be experts selected by Moore's lawyers or Alred's- have three court approved forensic hand writing experts each analyze it independently
Since Moore said he never met the girl- and the girl said he signed it- the conclusion of the experts seals the case for this woman- either the woman is lying- or Moore is.

I want to see the yearbook analyzed by experts- independent experts.

There truly, truly, truly, is a DJT tweet for every occasion.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
I am a handwriting analyst. Jack Lew’s handwriting shows, while strange, that he is very secretive—not necessarily a bad thing.

:lol:

Forum List

Back