The two faces of Trump......please read on

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
There is a reason Trump doesn't allow American reporters to follow his over seas trips or ask questions, reason he doesn't allow our reporters to cover his white house visits with Russians, I am convinced Trump talks with two faces....One face is the tough talking, ass kicking, all foreigners be damned and the other is, once in their presence...he becomes this smooth talking, ever pleasing ass kisser, promising them things you and I will never know or hear about. Take the call to Mexico's president, where he just wanted the guy to say shit to make him look good in exchange for us not putting up the damned wall....he did in fact sell us all down river, but once in front of his adoring fans, he's back to shit talking Mexico? The guy was begging the president of Mexico to say he's gonna pay for the wall......and back home, he's telling us, fuck it Mexico will pay???????

So now I see the Chinese all up in favor of releasing our harden criminal designer glasses stealing boys and going to NK for talk...all to appease Trump???? Folks, make no doubt, Trump has promised the Chinese something, what? You and I will never know....but please don't just sit around waiting on all those good paying jobs from China to come home any time soon..and for the Japanese deal....God only knows what he promised them behind closed doors...I just hope his daughter is up for it!!

There is a reason Trump doesn't allow American reporters to follow his over seas trips or ask questions, reason he doesn't allow our reporters to cover his white house visits with Russians, I am convinced Trump talks with two faces....One face is the tough talking, ass kicking, all foreigners be damned and the other is, once in their presence...he becomes this smooth talking, ever pleasing ass kisser, promising them things you and I will never know or hear about. Take the call to Mexico's president, where he just wanted the guy to say shit to make him look good in exchange for us not putting up the damned wall....he did in fact sell us all down river, but once in front of his adoring fans, he's back to shit talking Mexico? The guy was begging the president of Mexico to say he's gonna pay for the wall......and back home, he's telling us, fuck it Mexico will pay???????

So now I see the Chinese all up in favor of releasing our harden criminal designer glasses stealing boys and going to NK for talk...all to appease Trump???? Folks, make no doubt, Trump has promised the Chinese something, what? You and I will never know....but please don't just sit around waiting on all those good paying jobs from China to come home any time soon..and for the Japanese deal....God only knows what he promised them behind closed doors...I just hope his daughter is up for it!!
Why are you still here in the United States?

Forum List

Back