Global Warming Will Kill Your Sex Life !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2015
I know this one will get moved pretty fast. But I wanted people to know that the pro-AGW crowd has a new argument that might get your attention.......

Climate change is killing our sex drive, study says - CNN.com

Researchers used historical vital statistics and other sources to look at the number of babies born about nine months after really hot days, which they defined as above 80 degrees, based on National Climate Center Data from weather stations across the United States.

The researchers found that, for every day that soared above 80 degrees -- and in many cases above 90 degrees -- between 1931 and 2010, there were 0.4% fewer births nine months later. The impact of one of these scorching days was that about 1,165 fewer babies were born across the United States.

Over a larger period, this could mean about 100,000 fewer births in the United States every year, based on climate change models that predict the number of these really hot days will increase from the current number of about 30 a year to about 90.

"I wouldn't say it is the end of human civilization, but I would suggest it is going to add to the cost of climate change," said Alan Barreca, associate professor of economics at Tulane University. Barreca is the lead author of the study, which was published Wednesday by the National Bureau of Economic Research, a nonprofit economic research organization.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I'm sorry, but this one is beyond me:

The fact that birth rates drop nine months after temperatures spike suggests that hot weather is having a direct effect on fertility, Barreca said.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

It represents a correlation. There is nothing I read that addresses causation.

I mean.....really.

I figured it would help. Women would be wearing less.....sweating more.....the things we men like !!!!!!!

tumblr_inline_mu5io08CSL1qa1rj7.gif

Bullshit, all that shows is when the weather is warmer, people spend more time outside the home, and put their energy to use on other activities. Long cold nights are more conducive to extra sexual activities, what else is there to do when it's dark and cold outside?

• Banned
And I thought all these years that testicles were outside the body cause it was to hot inside...well dumb me.

You are correct.

The article points out that this "warming" might reduce desire.

Like I said.....less clad and sweating !!!!! That's not gonna reduce anything.

I just have to wonder if we actually used tax dollars to help this guy draw this conclusion.

And people scoff at Carson for calling himself a scientist.

More women prancing around in bikini's, tank tops, and short shorts because its hot outside will reduce our sex drive? :laugh:

Bullshit, all that shows is when the weather is warmer, people spend more time outside the home, and put their energy to use on other activities. Long cold nights are more conducive to extra sexual activities, what else is there to do when it's dark and cold outside?
Around here we had a very long cold and snowy winter in 2013/2014. Record snow, record cold. In my family there was a baby boom. My wife got pregnant, my daughter got pregnant and my sister in law got pregnant.

Around here we had a very long cold and snowy winter in 2013/2014. Record snow, record cold. In my family there was a baby boom. My wife got pregnant, my daughter got pregnant and my sister in law got pregnant.

See, during those long cold nights, cabin fever sets in and the only outlet is playing with mama. Of course she doesn't have to take something serious that you're poking in fun.

And you were responsible for all three bambinos? Shit happens!

Our researcher boldly states "I wouldn't say it is the end of human civilization, but I would suggest it is going to add to the cost of climate change," said Alan Barreca, associate professor of economics at Tulane University.

What a retard. There are so many holes in this "study" it wouldn't even make good Swiss Cheese.

And you were responsible for all three bambinos? Shit happens!
NOOO!

Just 1 of them.

I know this one will get moved pretty fast. But I wanted people to know that the pro-AGW crowd has a new argument that might get your attention.......

Researchers used historical vital statistics and other sources to look at the number of babies born about nine months after really hot days, which they defined as above 80 degrees, based on National Climate Center Data from weather stations across the United States.

The researchers found that, for every day that soared above 80 degrees -- and in many cases above 90 degrees -- between 1931 and 2010, there were 0.4% fewer births nine months later. The impact of one of these scorching days was that about 1,165 fewer babies were born across the United States.

Over a larger period, this could mean about 100,000 fewer births in the United States every year, based on climate change models that predict the number of these really hot days will increase from the current number of about 30 a year to about 90.

"I wouldn't say it is the end of human civilization, but I would suggest it is going to add to the cost of climate change," said Alan Barreca, associate professor of economics at Tulane University. Barreca is the lead author of the study, which was published Wednesday by the National Bureau of Economic Research, a nonprofit economic research organization.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

The fact that birth rates drop nine months after temperatures spike suggests that hot weather is having a direct effect on fertility, Barreca said.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I mean.....really.

I figured it would help. Women would be wearing less.....sweating more.....the things we men like !!!!!!!

If you know a thread will be moved, why not just put it where it should be to begin with? Kinda immature don't ya think? Doesn't get seen more in another group since most are using 'active topics.'

O.K. Everyone....

BACK ON TOPIC !!!!

This is serious stuff.

I wonder if Obummercare will write a regulation that the earth can't heat up ?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I mean.....really.

And women don't have as many orgasms as men. War on women. Lol

A bump for protecting your sex life (or the sex life you wish you had).

Forum List

Back