Alaska just had its hottest December ever recorded

Is there life beyond the US Northeast?

• Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No. Hot places don't count

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Banned
But wait. I thought the Northeast portion of the United States wa's the world!
Today I found out that Alaska (the largest US state) exists, and it just had it's hottest December ever.
You may make your global warming-denying self feel better by rating the news "funny" though. Haha
Alaska sees record-high temperatures in December
LOL. TNHarley got mad at the warming, so he rated funny. Take that, warming! LOL

• Banned
Globull cooling debunked
Scientists don't say there's global cooling.
No they went from warming to climate change when they realized it wasn't warming. Apparently you didn't get the memo and are still clinging to old fake news. How embarrassing
Uh oh, looks like the Gramps got caught making stuff up

http://www.cgd.ucar.edu/staff/cdeser/docs/thirumalai.extreme_temps_SE_Asia.natcomm17.pdf

Predicted global warming scenarios impact on the mother plant to alter seed dormancy and germination behaviour in Arabidopsis

A new record of Atlantic sea surface salinity since 1896 reveals the influence o

Globull cooling debunked
No they went from warming to climate change when they realized it wasn't warming. Apparently you didn't get the memo and are still clinging to old fake news. How embarrassing
Uh oh, looks like the Gramps got caught making stuff up
A new record of Atlantic sea surface salinity since 1896 reveals the influence o
Reveals the influence of FAKE NEWS

Globull cooling debunked

We also went from flat earth to round as the science got better.
Taking a boat across the ocean = science?

If I drive to Canada is that science?

Today I found out that Alaska (the largest US state) exists, and it just had it's hottest December ever.
You may make your global warming-denying self feel better by rating the news "funny" though. Haha

Here is your problem right here.

10394600_10203979483958635_7325927193558755593_n.jpg
11329837_1654176531468700_4213007065648290327_n.jpg

Globull cooling debunked

Grampa has not commented on the scientific papers from 2017 I showed him referring to GLOBAL WARMING.
Grampa pretended that the term is no longer used.

Globull cooling debunked

Grampa has not commented on the scientific papers from 2017 I showed him referring to GLOBAL WARMING.
Grampa pretended that the term is no longer used.
10710944_10202892161896263_5622985119569661452_n.jpg
14088453_1583908955246351_4582717209039535041_n.png

It’s been extraordinarily warm with very little snow here in Colorado too. I know you AGW chicken Little’s take a lot of shit when we get abnormally cold weather. But the problem is nobody has produced a working model for the climate with respect to AGW. I have made this point before- climate is an immensely complicated system. There are numerous factors, many are still not even known. Any person who claims to understand exactly what causes the continuous changes in climate is simply wrong.

Great news. Cold kills more people than any other weather related event, millions of lives will be saved.

Globull cooling debunked

Actually if you go to the flat earth society website they will explain how you can sail around the world without it being a globe.

Though with your science denying background I am a tad surprised you are not a flat earther

Globull cooling debunked

There was no scientific consensus on global cooling in the 70s. You can't say that today about climate change consensus.

No man should live that far north of the Equator.

Globull cooling debunked

There was no scientific consensus on global cooling in the 70s. You can't say that today about climate change consensus.
Weather is cyclical. That is YOUR science.
From the tilted axis to sun storms....

Forum List

Back