Global Warming and right-wing Christians

Brambo

Sep 8, 2016
You'd think that supposed right-wingers who call themselves Christians (I'm very critical of them I think of them as Pharisees) would see the obvious parallels with Revelation that Global Warming offers them. Instead they reject it because they think God wouldn't do that to them?

Let's look at the obvious:

Global Warming will cause:

1) Famine - decreased plant productivity as CO2 ppm rises, desertification, soil acidification, Ocean acidification and loss of biomass in the oceans, etc.

2) Pestilence - already disease carrying Mosquitos are making a come-back in areas like southern US and Europe where such insects lost their old habitats, the swamps due to Human draining of the land. Bugs will crawl across a warmer earth to devour crops.

3) Plague - diseases unable to live farther north now infest farther north especially in the oceans there are famous studies of diseases of the sea that have pushed as far north as Alaska. Zika is another example. There's strong evidence that Ebola is seasonal due to humidity/temperature conditions which is why it doesn't spread into the arid zones etc. Disease will follow Global Warming's advance.

4) War - mass migrations of people as lower latitudes become unliveable will lead to inevitable war, always has in the past. Imagine 1 Billion Muslims on the brink of survival fleeing an uninhabitable North Africa and Eurasian plain.

Furthermore, the Bible says that HUMANS are the Stewards of the Earth. Not God.

So in every way Christianity supports the idea that humanity can and does alter the Earth's climate.

In conclusion: Any real Christian would support Global Warming as evidence of the end times. The great Tribulation. It's timed correctly. Jesus Christ is supposed to return, look for him in the House of the Water Bearer, may be a reference to the procession of the Equinox and we are entering the age of Aquarius now.

What better way to convince the world to elect the Anti-Christ than global warming caused mass chaos?

Will this happen in a decade? No....no.

But 100 years from now things could be so bad that indeed the end times will be upon us.

To throw in a little more controversial smack, I think you have to be a buffoon to deny Global Warming, it's so obvious that 75% of the Arctic Sea ice has melted (per mass of total sea ice), and denying Global Warming is like the buffoons of Hy Brasil singing on roof tops as they sink into the sea.

The evidence is overwhelming that by denying Global Warming, these "right-wing Christians" are really cultists, who do not believe in the Bible or God or Christ, but rather are Satanic Parodies, who run around giving real Christians a bad name to the rest of the world that isn't so blind as to be unable to see the effects of Global Warming that are happening...

RIGHT NOW.

All four things you listed have existed for centuries. When what happens in Revelations happens it will make GLOBULL warming look like a sunny spring day

All four things you listed have existed for centuries. When what happens in Revelations happens it will make GLOBULL warming look like a sunny spring day

Global Warming will be the CAUSE of the scale of what happens.

I don't know how you can deny it?

You do realize that the Arctic has lost 75% of its Ice since 1970...right?

Or are you this blind?

Meanwhile Antarctic ice reached record levels 2012-2014.

You're barking up the tree with me, I recognize what globull warming is..a wealth redistribution scam

You're barking up the tree with me, I recognize what globull warming is..a wealth redistribution scam
Actually it didn't.

I think you mean the "Sea Ice Extent" which has been increasing due to increased Continental Ice melt which pushes ice out further into the ocean, and floods the ocean with more fresh water.

Antarctica has lost ice just like Greenland has.

At a slower pace than the Arctic Sea ice.

Also, what does Antarctica have to do with Global Warming? It has several unique conditions that has put it 10-20 years behind the rest of the Earth, it is so isolated, that the CO2 levels in Antarctica are what they were in 1980s for the rest of the Earth.

These are things I'd think an esteemed Climate expert like you would know?

Christians realize that God is in control and that judgement is coming on HIS timetable, not ours.

Actually it didn't.

I think you mean the "Sea Ice Extent" which has been increasing due to increased Continental Ice melt which pushes ice out further into the ocean, and floods the ocean with more fresh water.

Also, what does Antarctica have to do with Global Warming? It has several unique conditions that has put it 10-20 years behind the rest of the Earth, it is so isolated, that the CO2 levels in Antarctica are what they were in 1980s for the rest of the Earth.

I never claimed to be an "esteemed Climate expert" moron. Now go bother someone who gives a shit about your scam

Actually it didn't.

I never claimed to be an "esteemed Climate expert" moron. Now go bother someone who gives a shit about your scam
You claim it's a scam? But all the evidence points to you being wrong.

Funny....

Weather comes Weather goes, blows hot cold. nothing you do will stop it change it or move it.
Giving more of your money to BO and his henchman will only make them laugh all the way to the bank.

wake up kid.

Christians realize that God is in control and that judgement is coming on HIS timetable, not ours.
Nonesense.

Orthodox Christians believe that Revelation is on a flexible time table that is governed by Man's choices. This is the stated position of the Patriarchs of Moscow, Constantinople and Alexandria/Copts.

Sooooo....

Half of Christianity doesn't believe what you just said.

Actually it didn't.

Funny....

21 posts and you've made my ignore list.

Actually it didn't.

Funny....

21 posts and you've made my ignore list.
Buh bye...

I will mark you as "got your ass kicked".

Nonesense.

Orthodox Christians believe that Revelation is on a flexible time table that is governed by Man's choices. This is the stated position of the Patriarchs of Moscow, Constantinople and Alexandria/Copts.

Sooooo....

Half of Christianity doesn't believe what you just said.
Well, it is true that there is a number of Gentile converts that God is waiting for, and I suppose the faster they come in, the sooner He's ready to move. Of course, He already knows when that's going to happen, so He'll have things ready in advance.

Huh. I seem to have missed the part in Revelations declaring that Artic Ice loss is a sign...

You'd think that supposed right-wingers who call themselves Christians (I'm very critical of them I think of them as Pharisees) would see the obvious parallels with Revelation that Global Warming offers them. Instead they reject it because they think God wouldn't do that to them?

Let's look at the obvious:

1) Famine - decreased plant productivity as CO2 ppm rises, desertification, soil acidification, Ocean acidification and loss of biomass in the oceans, etc.

2) Pestilence - already disease carrying Mosquitos are making a come-back in areas like southern US and Europe where such insects lost their old habitats, the swamps due to Human draining of the land. Bugs will crawl across a warmer earth to devour crops.

3) Plague - diseases unable to live farther north now infest farther north especially in the oceans there are famous studies of diseases of the sea that have pushed as far north as Alaska. Zika is another example. There's strong evidence that Ebola is seasonal due to humidity/temperature conditions which is why it doesn't spread into the arid zones etc. Disease will follow Global Warming's advance.

4) War - mass migrations of people as lower latitudes become unliveable will lead to inevitable war, always has in the past. Imagine 1 Billion Muslims on the brink of survival fleeing an uninhabitable North Africa and Eurasian plain.

Furthermore, the Bible says that HUMANS are the Stewards of the Earth. Not God.

So in every way Christianity supports the idea that humanity can and does alter the Earth's climate.

In conclusion: Any real Christian would support Global Warming as evidence of the end times. The great Tribulation. It's timed correctly. Jesus Christ is supposed to return, look for him in the House of the Water Bearer, may be a reference to the procession of the Equinox and we are entering the age of Aquarius now.

What better way to convince the world to elect the Anti-Christ than global warming caused mass chaos?

Will this happen in a decade? No....no.

But 100 years from now things could be so bad that indeed the end times will be upon us.

To throw in a little more controversial smack, I think you have to be a buffoon to deny Global Warming, it's so obvious that 75% of the Arctic Sea ice has melted (per mass of total sea ice), and denying Global Warming is like the buffoons of Hy Brasil singing on roof tops as they sink into the sea.

The evidence is overwhelming that by denying Global Warming, these "right-wing Christians" are really cultists, who do not believe in the Bible or God or Christ, but rather are Satanic Parodies, who run around giving real Christians a bad name to the rest of the world that isn't so blind as to be unable to see the effects of Global Warming that are happening...

RIGHT NOW.

1) Famine - decreased plant productivity as CO2 ppm rises,

Global cooling is more likely to cause famine.

New World Record Corn Yield Set Again in 2015

Darn that global warming caused decreased plant productivity!!!

Much more of this and we'll be drowning in corn.

2) Pestilence - already disease carrying Mosquitos are making a come-back in areas like southern US and Europe

DDT

3) Plague - diseases unable to live farther north now infest farther north

Yeah, cheap air travel is terrible.

4) War - mass migrations of people as lower latitudes become unliveable will lead to inevitable war,

Yeah, Muslim travel is terrible.

Actually it didn't.

Funny....
all the evidence, brought to us by science
why should we trust science now? every time science comes up with something, it screws things up.
What are they going to screw up trying to change what the screwed up this time?
Science needs to be defunded.

Actually it didn't.

Funny....
why should we trust science now? every time science comes up with something, it screws things up.
There's a lot of reason to be skeptical in THIS way.

The solutions to the problem are just as problematic, what do we do? The only "clean" solution is to shut-off CO2 producing industries...but anything more, like CO2 sequestration, or aerosol use to increase Albedo...are invasive and may have blow-back.

The problem is the longer we wait, the more we need those invasive counter-measures. It may already be too late.

Last time CO2 was above 400ppm, all the coral on the earth died.

If the coral on earth dies now, humanity dies, or at least returns to a stone age population of about 1 million.

Because 50% of our food comes from the oceans and sea-life dependent upon Coral...

Actually it didn't.

Funny....

The solutions to the problem are just as problematic, what do we do? The only "clean" solution is to shut-off CO2 producing industries...but anything more, like CO2 sequestration, or aerosol use to increase Albedo...are invasive and may have blow-back.

The problem is the longer we wait, the more we need those invasive counter-measures. It may already be too late.

If the coral on earth dies now, humanity dies, or at least returns to a stone age population of about 1 million.

Because 50% of our food comes from the oceans and sea-life dependent upon Coral...

Coral is extinct? That's awful.

Actually it didn't.

Funny....

Coral is extinct? That's awful.
It takes time, CO2 is slowly being absorbed into the Oceans as we speak, read-up on Ocean Acidification.

Now, are you claiming that Coral going extinct won't have an effect?

The last time CO2 was above 400ppm (350ppm actually) it reduced biomass of the ocean by over 50%.

Forum List

Back