Global Warming: Admit it's a problem!

They didn't cite the actual page number either.
What's wrong with you people?

Were you just too fucking lazy to read the interview?

Global Warming deniers dwell in their obfuscation and whattaboutism. "What about a solution"?

The simple fact is they are obstructionists who deny there's a problem to begin with.

But they can't explain why there is no problem, they can't confront the chemical and physical properties of Carbon in the atmosphere, so they just deny there's a problem, and when the going gets tough they just blame the solution as being agenda-driven or wrong and never once address the fact, THERE IS A PROBLEM.
We don't have to prove it's not a problem. At least, we shouldn't if this world was sane. You have to prove that it is a problem, and so far you have failed utterly.

Global Warming deniers dwell in their obfuscation and whattaboutism. "What about a solution"?

The simple fact is they are obstructionists who deny there's a problem to begin with.

But they can't explain why there is no problem, they can't confront the chemical and physical properties of Carbon in the atmosphere, so they just deny there's a problem, and when the going gets tough they just blame the solution as being agenda-driven or wrong and never once address the fact, THERE IS A PROBLEM.

Dear CryptoNinja Why not focus on reduction of emissions, pollution, waste and destruction?
The amount of work it takes to protect the environment from excess harm
is enough to motivate the necessary changes. This does not require winning any arguments about the warming effect or climate change.

This reminds me of Christians so "obsessed" with making sure people receive JESUS, the word, the symbol,
that they lose the meaning, where we can be focusing on JUSTICE that requires the
same forgiveness, healing, corrections, and restitution that it takes by calling Justice "Jesus."

We don't have to argue over the terms to get the process going and the corrections done!

Now this argument over "Global Warming" has produced the secular equivalent of "Jesus freaks."

Why not stick to principles and process required to correct, reduce, restore and prevent?

CryptoNinja can you explain to me why this has to be explained using "global warming"
and it isn't enough to point out pollution, destruction, health problems, economic instability?

isn't the real issue SUSTAINABILITY?
Why can't we just focus on what is going to make more sense in the longrun?
Does it matter if YOUR reasoning is GW and someone else's issue is clean air and water, saving rivers, oceans, forests and ecosystems?

Doesn't saving the planet from destruction require
the same clean energy and restoration/preservation work???

Why argue in circles when we could be AGREEING on actual steps to get DONE???

If your country is polluting the air, then your country should try to reduce that. If your country is polluting the Oceans with garbage, your country should try to reduce that.

Stop trying to prove the impossible-to-prove theory of AGW and FOCUS ON REDUCING POLLUTION.

That is a good thing for your country and the world and there is no disagreement that POLLUTION is bad. However, there is totally valid disagreement that human caused pollution is the PRIMARY CAUSE of "Climate Change". Do you understand or do I need to simplify it further?
It's not impossible to prove that Global Warming is a problem.

It starts with the basic PHYSICAL property of CO2.
Really. So the only factor that causes Global warming throughout history and currently is a rise in CO2?

Oh whatever... Global warming causes massive cold.
It causes weakening of the Jet Streams allowing polar vortexes to move south for longer. Yes.
Wrong...

The earth is a paradoxical presentation, it always has been. Low solar output allows the atmosphere to expand above the equator thinning the polar regions and allowing massive cooling. This allows the Polar jets to enlarge and move towards the equator. This facilitates heat transfer through the atmosphere to the pole. One of the empirical observations is a temporally warming Arctic. Once we get nearer thermal balance again the poles will cool and freeze rapidly.

But they can't explain why there is no problem,

Can you explain why there is a problem?
Easily, which is what almost ALL these Global Warming threads are about.

Why don't you explain how adding 4watts/m^2 isn't a problem?
LOL

We have NOT added 4w/m^2 to our atmosphere. Solar output has dropped over 1.2 w/m^2 in the last three years.. Where are you getting your fantasy numbers from?

If your country is polluting the air, then your country should try to reduce that. If your country is polluting the Oceans with garbage, your country should try to reduce that.

Stop trying to prove the impossible-to-prove theory of AGW and FOCUS ON REDUCING POLLUTION.

That is a good thing for your country and the world and there is no disagreement that POLLUTION is bad. However, there is totally valid disagreement that human caused pollution is the PRIMARY CAUSE of "Climate Change". Do you understand or do I need to simplify it further?
It's not impossible to prove that Global Warming is a problem.

It starts with the basic PHYSICAL property of CO2.
PLEASE... Expand on how you think CO2 does anything in our atmosphere...

lol....only the suckers think that s0n.:bye1:

How do we know?

Because the public doesn't give a rats ass about climate change.

The suckers think.......and who the fuck knows where they get this..........that skeptics are some fringe # of people out there. But its actually the suckers who are in the minority. Most of the public has faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar more pressing matters to be worried about than climate change.:deal:

No, it doesn't cause cold. The cold is already there, it just causes the cold to move to somewhere else.

Oh ok...........we got it now s0n!!:bye1:

But you'll be back peddling misinformation at some point, won't you?

Don't have to s0n........my side is winning and decisively I might add. Who cares which science is right and which science is wrong. I doesn't matter.

Because here is what we know for certain.........for all the "decided science" out there, it has had virtually zero effect on public policy in any country in the world. Its little more than a billboard. If fossil fuels are dominating throughout the world ( not even debatable ) and projections out to 2050 by the Obama EIA just a year ago show they still will be, then the "decided science" is something you hang your hat on in an internet forum and virtually no place else!! But you can take all the bows you want!!:coffee:

Why would I have to peddle misinformation if congress doesn't give a fuck about global warming? The people certainly don't care because if they did, congress would be caring!!:bye1::bye1:. Paris would not be dead as a doornail if people cared about the "decided science". Cap and Trade would not have gone down in a flaming wreck 9 years ago if somebody was paying attention. Climate change would actually be a topic in a presidential debate one of these years. Green candidates wouldn't be getting their clocks cleaned in the mid-terms every two years if climate change mattered in the real world. Oh.....and th is is the fucking funniest shit of all..............solar power would be providing America more than the shitty 1.3% of our electricity it is now!!

But nobody is caring.

Now.............could I be laughing any harder s0n?:funnyface::funnyface::fu:

Peddling misinformation??:itsok:

No, it doesn't cause cold. The cold is already there, it just causes the cold to move to somewhere else.

Don't have to s0n........my side is winning and decisively I might add. Who cares which science is right and which science is wrong. I doesn't matter.

Because here is what we know for certain.........for all the "decided science" out there, it has had virtually zero effect on public policy in any country in the world. Its little more than a billboard. If fossil fuels are dominating throughout the world ( not even debatable ) and projections out to 2050 by the Obama EIA just a year ago show they still will be, then the "decided science" is something you hang your hat on in an internet forum and virtually no place else!! But you can take all the bows you want!!:coffee:

Why would I have to peddle misinformation if congress doesn't give a fuck about global warming? The people certainly don't care because if they did, congress would be caring!!:bye1::bye1:. Paris would not be dead as a doornail if people cared about the "decided science". Cap and Trade would not have gone down in a flaming wreck 9 years ago if somebody was paying attention. Climate change would actually be a topic in a presidential debate one of these years. Green candidates wouldn't be getting their clocks cleaned in the mid-terms every two years if climate change mattered in the real world. Oh.....and th is is the fucking funniest shit of all..............solar power would be providing America more than the shitty 1.3% of our electricity it is now!!

But nobody is caring.

Yes, it doesn't matter what the truth is, you people don't care about the truth, you care about being right, and you'll say stuff a million times and be proven wrong a million times and you'll still think that if you can say it a million times it becomes true.

But nobody is caring.

Yes, it doesn't matter what the truth is, you people don't care about the truth, you care about being right, and you'll say stuff a million times and be proven wrong a million times and you'll still think that if you can say it a million times it becomes true.

Sentimental snowflake hogwash..........is ghey.

Nobody in here proves me wrong..........ever. The climate crusaders live in a world of theory and make believe..........a school of thought that is not having any impact outside of the for reaches of the internet, some Hollywood bozo's and academia. Nobody else is caring.

C'mon s0n..........try representing your team and try separating yourself from all the dickishness we see in here daily. Show us where the science is mattering outside of the group navel contemplation sessions?

dilly..................dilly.............

josh-an-inconvenient-freeze.jpg

Al Gore’s ‘Inconvenient Freeze’

Last edited:

But nobody is caring.

Nobody in here proves me wrong..........ever. The climate crusaders live in a world of theory and make believe..........a school of thought that is not having any impact outside of the for reaches of the internet, some Hollywood bozo's and academia. Nobody else is caring.

C'mon s0n..........try representing your team and try separating yourself from all the dickishness we see in here daily. Show us where the science is mattering outside of the group navel contemplation sessions?

And I'll think I'll stick you on ignore too. You're just wasting people's time. Bye.

But nobody is caring.

And I'll think I'll stick you on ignore too. You're just wasting people's time. Bye.

Your ingore list is getting quite long.

Forum List

Back