Global Investment in Wind and Solar Energy Is Outshining Fossil Fuels

Solar is now ‘cheapest electricity in history’, confirms IEA

The world’s best solar power schemes now offer the “cheapest…electricity in history” with the technology cheaper than coal and gas in most major countries.
www.carbonbrief.org

""The world’s best solar power schemes now offer the “cheapest…electricity in history” with the technology cheaper than coal and gas in most major countries.

That is according to the International Energy Agency’s World Energy Outlook 2020. The 464-page outlook, published today by the IEA, also outlines the “extraordinarily turbulent” impact of coronavirus and the “highly uncertain” future of global energy use over the next two decades....."

`

The world’s best solar power schemes now offer the “cheapest…electricity in history” with the technology cheaper than coal and gas in most major countries.
www.carbonbrief.org

""The world’s best solar power schemes now offer the “cheapest…electricity in history” with the technology cheaper than coal and gas in most major countries.

That is according to the International Energy Agency’s World Energy Outlook 2020. The 464-page outlook, published today by the IEA, also outlines the “extraordinarily turbulent” impact of coronavirus and the “highly uncertain” future of global energy use over the next two decades....."

`
That's without battery back up, right? The cost would be at least double with it.

That's without battery back up, right? The cost would be at least double with it.
That's seven posts in six threads (in 10 mins) you Obsessively STALKED.
I generally just ignore and use them now when I want to bump up my threads.

You're a ONE LINE TROLL, but again good for looking like my posts are replies instead of blogging.
`

That's seven posts nd six words you Obsessively STALKED.

You're a ONE LINE TROLL, but again good for looking like my posts are replies instead of blogging.
`
Keeping you honest is a full time job. I usually don't need more than a sentence or two to do it. :)

That link you posted.... That's without battery back up, right? The cost would be at least double with it, right?

Keeping you honest is a full time job. I usually don't need more than a sentence or two to do it. :)

That link you posted.... That's without battery back up, right? The cost would be at least double with it, right?
That's eight posts/Trolls in six threads (in 10 mins) you Obsessively STALKED.

`

That's eight posts/Trolls in six threads (in 10 mins) you Obsessively STALKED.

`
Why won't you answer my question?

Global investment in solar and wind outshine all other investments in any other source of electricity.

And the morons celebrate. The investments outshine, or are greater, because solar and wind are extremely expensive.

Idiots celebrating the expense

Global investment in solar and wind outshine all other investments in any other source of electricity.

And the morons celebrate. The investments outshine, or are greater, because solar and wind are extremely expensive.

Idiots celebrating the expense
Obviously False.
It's now the cheapest in most plans it used in.
texas was#1 in 2021 in adding New Renewable capacity
OF 92% of capacity last year that Was renewable, not fossil.

`

Obviously False.
It's now the cheapest in most plans it used in.
texas was#1 in 2021 in adding New Renewable capacity
OF 92% of capacity last year that Was renewable, not fossil.

`
They need to recalculate after adding in storage. It's not an apples to apples comparison until they can base-load like fossil fuels.

elektra said:
I see no link in response to my post.​
You make big claims with zero proof.​
And again, quit trolling. You just had another chance to refute what I say but as always you do not.​

See this?
elektra get electrocuted.
He blatantly makes false claims and Lies.
`

Forum List

Back