Global Cooling Chills Summer

Typical chicken little lunacy when you can't explain why temperature and CO2 emmissions aren't directly correlated you claim the chart is false.

Again, rather than admit UHA lied about a -1.45 C drop in temp the last 8.5 years as compared to the last century's average just continue to try to change the subject even though the chart YOU posted does not have anything to do with CO2, but somehow gives permission to UHA to lie about 102 months of global cooling. Brilliant rationalization. :cuckoo:

Ok genius post where I listed UHA as a source?:cuckoo:

For CON$, when changing the subject fails, play dumb.

So you are saying you are too STUPID to know what's in the posts you reply to. :rofl:

Again, rather than admit UHA lied about a -1.45 C drop in temp the last 8.5 years as compared to the last century's average just continue to try to change the subject even though the chart YOU posted does not have anything to do with CO2, but somehow gives permission to UHA to lie about 102 months of global cooling. Brilliant rationalization. :cuckoo:

So you are saying you are too STUPID to know what's in the posts you reply to. :rofl:

Post it dumbass or STFU

Btw...look at CO2 emmissions over the same period 1996-2009 hmm....no correlation

http://photos.mongabay.com/07/co2_country_area_2030-max.jpg
View attachment 7817

Keep it up - you are blowing the global warmers right out of the water.

They are getting increasingly shrill in their vain attempts to continue progressing a failed political agenda that had little to do with science, and far more to do with profit...

Btw...look at CO2 emmissions over the same period 1996-2009 hmm....no correlation

View attachment 7817

They are getting increasingly shrill in their vain attempts to continue progressing a failed political agenda that had little to do with science, and far more to do with profit...

They are hypocritical bullshitters, how many AGW cultist are vegans....

I have seen exactly zero on this board.

They ask expensive and cumbersome regulations be set on everyone else. All the while they could save 1.5 billion tons of CO2 emmissions a year by going vegan, that's according to the IPCC. :eusa_whistle:

And when the next El Nino results in a year or two warmer than either 1998 or 2005, you are going to answer that with more meaningless yapping?

And when the next El Nino results in a year or two warmer than either 1998 or 2005, you are going to answer that with more meaningless yapping?

Of course you would latch onto the El Nino effect that happens every 3 to 8 years to try and verify AGW....:cuckoo:

View attachment 7817

They are hypocritical bullshitters, how many AGW cultist are vegans....

I have seen exactly zero on this board.

They ask expensive and cumbersome regulations be set on everyone else. All the while they could save 1.5 billion tons of CO2 emmissions a year by going vegan, that's according to the IPCC. :eusa_whistle:

Correct - that is a good example of hypocrisy by these dimming bulbs...

Post it dumbass or STFU

Again with the dumb act.
And for the record, you feebly DEFENDED UAH by stupidly posting a chart that didn't support the false UAH claim that the Earth had cooled by -1.45 C in the last 8.5 years or 102 months as compared to the previous century's average, when I attacked UAH as a credible source. So nowhere did I say you listed UAH as a source. Does that refresh your memory???

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1369933-post84.html

This is another typically dishonest technique of CON$ervatism, changing what actually was said or posted.
Just as I have not said anything about CO2 on this thread, but you choose to pretend I have, although one graph I posted from code's favorite right-wing denier's source, junkscience.com, did include a plot of CO2 levels along with the British Hadley data and they DID correspond quite nicely, but I only posted it for the Hadley data as code's link falsely claimed only the NOAA group supported the higher GISS/GISTEMT June 2009 data over the cooked UAH data and I said nothing about CO2. You probably don't remember that either. :lol:

UAH MSU 6-2009: +0.01 °C. Rank: 17/31
Warmest June in this series was in 1998.
Average last 12 months: 0.15 °C

GISTEMP 6-2009: +0.63 °C. Rank: 2/130
Average last 12 months: 0.51 °C.

NCDC Anomaly 6-2009: +0.62 °C. Rank: 2/130
Warmest June in this series was in 2005.
Average last 12 months: 0.54 °C.

HadCRUT3 6-2009: +0.50 °C. Rank: 3/160
Average last 12 months: 0.40 °C

HadAT 6-2009: +0.40 °C

HadCRUT3-1850.png

BAM! Check out all those cold temps!

Cold June in Manhattan well below normal.

Among coldest Junes in Pheonix since 1913.

LA came in at 5 degrees below normal.

Boston almost 5 degrees below normal.

New Zealand climate center releases headline - Temperatures: Lowest ever for May in many areas, colder than normal for all.

Two South African vagrants froze to death.

Chicago had the COLDEST July 8th since 1891.

Yonkers received a snow storm - in JULY.

In Melbourne Australia, temps have been 10 degrees BELOW normal.

Global Cooling Chills Summer 2009 by Deroy Murdock on National Review Online

By the way, the earth's temperature has dropped .74 degrees since Al Gore released an Inconvenient Truth in 2006...

Remarkable!

Post it dumbass or STFU

Again with the dumb act.
And for the record, you feebly DEFENDED UAH by stupidly posting a chart that didn't support the false UAH claim that the Earth had cooled by -1.45 C in the last 8.5 years or 102 months as compared to the previous century's average, when I attacked UAH as a credible source. So nowhere did I say you listed UAH as a source. Does that refresh your memory???

This is another typically dishonest technique of CON$ervatism, changing what actually was said or posted.
Just as I have not said anything about CO2 on this thread, but you choose to pretend I have, although one graph I posted from code's favorite right-wing denier's source, junkscience.com, did include a plot of CO2 levels along with the British Hadley data and they DID correspond quite nicely, but I only posted it for the Hadley data as code's link falsely claimed only the NOAA group supported the higher GISS/GISTEMT June 2009 data over the cooked UAH data and I said nothing about CO2. You probably don't remember that either. :lol:

HadCRUT3-1850.png

Again no post that I ever used UAH as a source....:eusa_whistle:

Post it dumbass or STFU

Again with the dumb act.

HadCRUT3-1850.png

For your consumption dumbass...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGquwwoQfVY]YouTube - CO2 is Life: Global Warming Consensus Myth Busted[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKhnUqrqVqQ&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited:

Of course you would latch onto the El Nino effect that happens every 3 to 8 years to try and verify AGW....:cuckoo:

LOL. OK, idiot. We'll go real slow, maybe you can understand. We had a strong and persistant La Nina that coincided with a unussualy quiet solar minimum. A solar minimum that is still with us, as the sun is still very quiet. And you fellows have been trumpeting that as proof that we are rapidly cooling. So rapidly that 2008 tied 2001 as the eighth warmest year on record. Yet June was the second warmest June on record in 130 years. And the El Nino is just starting.

So, when we were supposed to be getting fast and hard cooling, it was still warming. And now, when we have an El Nino, with a quiet sun, we may well have a year that exceeds 1998 and 2005. No one has to latch onto the El Nino to prove AGW, the fact that we are still in an accelerating warming is obvious to all but the most politically motivated or dense.

LOL. OK, idiot. We'll go real slow, maybe you can understand. We had a strong and persistant La Nina that coincided with a unussualy quiet solar minimum. A solar minimum that is still with us, as the sun is still very quiet. And you fellows have been trumpeting that as proof that we are rapidly cooling. So rapidly that 2008 tied 2001 as the eighth warmest year on record. Yet June was the second warmest June on record in 130 years. And the El Nino is just starting.

So, when we were supposed to be getting fast and hard cooling, it was still warming. And now, when we have an El Nino, with a quiet sun, we may well have a year that exceeds 1998 and 2005. No one has to latch onto the El Nino to prove AGW, the fact that we are still in an accelerating warming is obvious to all but the most politically motivated or dense.

Riggght. and this hysteria that Al whore has perpetuated isn't politically motivated at all.

Post it dumbass or STFU

Again with the dumb act.

HadCRUT3-1850.png

Again, you provided no post where I said you used UAH as a source!!!
Why should I have to provide a link to something I never said???

I did provide the link to the post where you stupidly tried to DEFEND UAH with a chart that exposed UAH as lying Ditto-Dopers, and I shot you down for your DEFENSE of UHA.
If you weren't defending UAH's lie, why did you post your chart????

Post it dumbass or STFU

Again with the dumb act.

HadCRUT3-1850.png

Can you produce one citation of a quote that I have posted here from Junk Science.com?

Post it dumbass or STFU

Again with the dumb act.

HadCRUT3-1850.png

Can you produce one citation of a quote that I have posted here from Junk Science.com?

You forget I remember you from the AOL messageboards, and it was there that I found out about the junk science site from your links.

New Zealand climate center releases headline - Temperatures: Lowest ever for May in many areas, colder than normal for all.

By the way, the earth's temperature has dropped .74 degrees since Al Gore released an Inconvenient Truth in 2006...

In Seattle we reached an alltime high of 103 degrees, just south, where I live, it was 104. You really don't think something is going on with our weather patterns?

In Seattle we reached an alltime high of 103 degrees, just south, where I live, it was 104. You really don't think something is going on with our weather patterns?

Um ... no ... it's not an "all time high", as a matter of fact this was "normal" weather 25 years ago.

Seattle average temps for 2009 are lower than the Seattle temps of 40 years ago.

While it is easy to conform some warm summer days around your desire to believe in man made global warming, it simply doesn't work when confronted with easily discovered facts...

Forum List

Back