Glenn WHO??? - A Million Moderate March!!

Mr. Shaman

May 4, 2010
I hope they've cleared all the walkers off the Mall.....​

"...Stewart and Colbert announced on their shows that they will march on the National Mall.

Stewart announced his march "Rally to Restore Sanity" and called for everybody to come to Washington, D.C., to show the 15 percent of America that drives the conversation that the rest of the country can get along. "A Million Moderate March... A clarion call for rationality," Stewart called it.

Colbert, who often takes the role of bombastic conservative host to Stewart's exasperated liberal, announced that he will sponsor a "March to Keep Fear Alive."

92.gif

:woohoo:

Last edited:

"...Stewart and Colbert announced on their shows that they will march on the National Mall.

Stewart announced his march "Rally to Restore Sanity" and called for everybody to come to Washington, D.C., to show the 15 percent of America that drives the conversation that the rest of the country can get along. "A Million Moderate March... A clarion call for rationality," Stewart called it.

Colbert, who often takes the role of bombastic conservative host to Stewart's exasperated liberal, announced that he will sponsor a "March to Keep Fear Alive."

92.gif

Anyone who fails to watch either show is missing a critical part of the national debate. Of course the willfully ignorant tune out for fear of cognizant dissonance; and the not so willfully ignorant - the dummies - simply don't understand anything not concrete and spelled out for them in short simple sentences.

Anyone who fails to watch either show is missing a critical part of the national debate. Of course the willfully ignorant tune out for fear of cognizant dissonance; and the not so willfully ignorant - the dummies - simply don't understand anything not concrete and spelled out for them in short simple sentences.

Well, that explains alot.

It be interesting to see them be serious with this. I wonder what kind of draw they would have.

Well, that explains alot.

It be interesting to see them be serious with this. I wonder what kind of draw they would have.
Are you kiddin'??!!!

The opportunity to show-up to KEEP FEAR ALIVE!....in any number o' variations on Teabaggery??!!!! :woohoo:

529.gif

92.gif

SO let me get this straight. You guys spent a week trying to discount how many people Beck drew. And now before they even have their march they are claiming Stewart will draw a million.

To funny

I predict he draws about 1/10th the crowd Beck did.

Last edited:
:rofl::rofl::rofl: Their Take America Down a Notch slogan is really going to draw huge crowd. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:smoke::booze: Man those drugs in the 60s really did some permanent damage the their squash. :smoke::booze:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Their Take America Down a Notch slogan is really going to draw huge crowd. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:smoke::booze: Man those drugs in the 60s really did some permanent damage the their squash. :smoke::booze:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

What are Moderates but fencesitters anyway? :eusa_shhh:

They're the people that decide elections :eusa_shhh:

On topic:

This won't have a big draw to it. I don't think Stewart and Colbert are really aiming for that anyways. But take it from experience, getting a ticket to their show is all but impossible, so who knows?

The sad thing is, Stewart and Colbert are about the closest thing to a centrist voice in the media right now. The fact that role has to be played by a pair of comedians tells you what a sad state of affairs we have in the media.

What are Moderates but fencesitters anyway? :eusa_shhh:

They're the people that decide elections :eusa_shhh:

On topic:

This won't have a big draw to it. I don't think Stewart and Colbert are really aiming for that anyways. But take it from experience, getting a ticket to their show is all but impossible, so who knows?

The sad thing is, Stewart and Colbert are about the closest thing to a centrist voice in the media right now. The fact that role has to be played by a pair of comedians tells you what a sad state of affairs we have in the media.

You confuse Moderates with INDEPENDENTS. Independents at least think for themselves and aren't aligned with any party apparatus and act on their principle. Moderates act with the flow of popular consensus for their inability of or fear of principle.

Big difference sport.

Stewart and Colbert are the new Cronkite and who the fuck cares.

LOL.

Jon Stewart, Liberal Intellectual Elite.

LOL

The Million Moderate March, well maybe "March" is too military and extreme for moderates how about the Million Moderate Stroll instead?

Stewart and Colbert are the new Cronkite and who the fuck cares.

LOL.

Jon Stewart, Liberal Intellectual Elite.

LOL

The Million Moderate March, well maybe "March" is too military and extreme for moderates how about the Million Moderate Stroll instead?

I appreciate that both colbert and stewart "attack" democrats, republicans, tea party candidates, liberals and conservatives.....

if you do or say something stupid they will go after it.

and though they are just comedians/entertainers I feel that they have as much right to mix comedy and politics as entertainer rush limbaugh or entertainer glenn beck does

additionally
they tend to present the issues from a persepctive that I MOSTLY agree with

92.gif

SO let me get this straight. You guys spent a week trying to discount how many people Beck drew. And now before they even have their march they are claiming Stewart will draw a million.

That's the plan!

That's "T-o-o funny" :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back