Glenn Beck?

I'm gonna bash any religion I want, and call them crazy.

I'm not going to try and deny them the right to be crazy, and I'm not going to deny them any of their other rights, but I'm gonna make fun of them, because that's MY right.

I'm not going to try and deny them the right to be crazy, and I'm not going to deny them any of their other rights, but I'm gonna make fun of them, because that's MY right.
so you are fine when people bash atheists as a religion?

so you are fine when people bash atheists as a religion?

Yep, it's crazy to say you adamantly don't believe in God.

If you don't think there's evidence that God Exists, that's one thing, but to say that God definitely doesn't exist, when you don't have proof of that non-existence, is crazy.

That's why I consider myself an open-minded Agnostic.

This Mormon Witch Hunt is why we were stuck with McCain, and Now Obama. Romney would have handled all of this shit so differently. What a waste.

Then I have to give mormonism its props. :lol:

I like it when the liberals show just how diverse they really are. :lol:

It's the effect that the insincere Jerk Offs have on the Bible belt that hurts. Free Speech is what it is, what it doesn't clear burn, it Strengthens.

My POV is that if Your'e going to trash LDS, take it to the Religion Boards. If Glenn starts either with Multiple Wives, or playing Gabrielle, bring it back here. He's been on Air now how many years? How often has he discussed the topic? How many of us even knew? He's done an exemplary job of keeping it septate, even has it posted in his bio, he was raised Catholic and converted when he remarried, so he's not hiding it.

This Mormon Witch Hunt is why we were stuck with McCain, and Now Obama. Romney would have handled all of this shit so differently. What a waste.

Your feelings on Gay marriages? What were they on equal pay, social security, medicare, what is the normal demographic of republicans?

Diverse....lol

Your feelings on Gay marriages? What were they on equal pay, social security, medicare, what is the normal demographic of republicans?

Diverse....lol

Gay marriages?

Pick a New Name.

What were they on equal pay,

Merritt Based Pay Ranges based on review.

social security,

Good and Bad. Needs Overhaul. Causes Price Fixing. Needs Transparency. It's shouldn't be for Everybody.

medicare,

Good and BAD. Needs Overhaul. Causes Price Fixing. Needs Transparency. It shouldn't be for Everybody.

what is the normal demographic of republicans?

Based on Who's Tunnel Vision?

If that is all it takes for you to form an opinion about Beck , your post is all I need to form an opinion about you.

I'm a Liberal, so I already know you have a opinion about me. But if Glenn Beck is the kind of person says things like that, that tells you a lot about a person.

This is the same man who is running the 9/12 Project and exploiting 9/11 after he says he hates the victims families.

It's not false or anything, those are his own words. Not my fault he's a prick.

If that is all it takes for you to form an opinion about Beck , your post is all I need to form an opinion about you.

I'm a Liberal, so I already know you have a opinion about me. But if Glenn Beck is the kind of person says things like that, that tells you a lot about a person.

This is the same man who is running the 9/12 Project and exploiting 9/11 after he says he hates the victims families.

he didnt say he hated ALL the 9/11 "victims"

that is how mediamatters is lying

He's a liberal details mean nothing if broad strokes can vilify .

Look at the full statement. He later says "10" but the fact remains he said that basic fact. Also, what about the New Orleans comment, no comment there from you?

Forum List

Back