Glenn Beck?

You do realize that you are continuing to make yourself look like a fool...and continuing to prove my point, right?

Wait. I forgot. You're stupid. Maybe you don't realize that. OK then, continue making yourself look like a fool.

I am beginning to think you have no idea what you are talking about because you wont comment on any of my specific questions about Mormonism.

You refuse to answer any questions about them, you simply attack me.

THAT SAYS IT ALL SIR.

i will remind you my questions.

the underwear
the tablets and why no one can read them now or who read them initially
their feelings on blacks prior to 78 and after
What happened to smith
etc etc..
or will you simply respond by calling me a name?

oh and names hurt sir. :lol:

You are the Asshole SIR. What are we doing here? Playing Fetch? Supply Your Own Ammo. Why ask questions that you know the answer to? Piss, Shit, or get off the pot.

Ok, I chose shit....I asked questions about the religion. you have no fucking idea what the hell you are talking about. None. Your an ass who only calls people names when they cant answer questions and are called out on it. You could answer those questions if you had any idea what the hell you were talking about pertaining to mormons.

I don't know who is worse to tell you the truth.

Comments...oh and names hurt sir.

:lol:

The Conservatives will survive You and The Feds., That's a result of the Darwin Effect. The question is How much damage will you do between now and then.

I am beginning to think you have no idea what you are talking about because you wont comment on any of my specific questions about Mormonism.

THAT SAYS IT ALL SIR.

the underwear
What happened to smith
etc etc..

You are the Asshole SIR. What are we doing here? Playing Fetch? Supply Your Own Ammo. Why ask questions that you know the answer to? Piss, Shit, or get off the pot.

Ok, I chose shit....I asked questions about the religion. you have no fucking idea what the hell you are talking about. None. Your an ass who only calls people names when they cant answer questions and are called out on it. You could answer those questions if you had any idea what the hell you were talking about pertaining to mormons.

I don't know who is worse to tell you the truth.

Comments...oh and names hurt sir.

:lol:

Make Your Own Point.
Be Specific.

I have been through Arizona and Utah many times in my life, that includes the Temple in Salt Lake. I Have read The Bible Cover to Cover and The Book Of Mormon. I am Not Mormon, nor have I ever Been. I have my own experience and History to glean from, and have no interest in LDS as a Faith. I am Nondenominational, Post Denominational Christian, and support the John Locke View of People waking up in their own time.

What I do not appreciate about the attacks on Mormonism, LDS, Specifically in reference to Romney, in the Primaries, and now Glenn Beck, on Air, as if they are controlled by their church, which I personally view as absurd in both cases.

Now, Make Your own Point. Or Drop it.

He doesnt have a point. His codescension demonstrates he is just a little child who thinks everyone is dumber than he is and that he can insult people and no one will notice. Or he can make far out false claims and pretend he's just asking a question.

It's childish.

You're traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of Glen Beck and Sarah Palin obsessives but of 24hour-FOXNews-watching-liberals; a journey into a obsessive compulsive land whose occupants are seeking rimjobs at auto parts stores. That's the signpost up ahead — your next stop, the Twilight Zona.

You're traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of Glen Beck and Sarah Palin obsessives but of 24hour-FOXNews-watching-liberals; a journey into a obsessive compulsive land whose occupants are seeking rimjobs at auto parts stores. That's the signpost up ahead — your next stop, the Twilight Zona.
i see a new graphic coming
LOL

He doesnt have a point. His codescension demonstrates he is just a little child who thinks everyone is dumber than he is and that he can insult people and no one will notice. Or he can make far out false claims and pretend he's just asking a question.

It's childish.

What far out claims? I asked about the holy underwear. I asked about what happened to the mormons and blacks in 78. I asked whether or not Beck is a mormon. I asked about the tablets. Who read them and why cant anyone else? I asked what happened to Smith. These are all easily researchable and I know the answers to these qeustions, I wanted to know if you all did and it looks like you dont. Actually I was trying to get you to look it up to expand your minds, but all you did was attack me.

Too childish or are you being called out on your ignorance? I mean ignorance in the true sense of the word.

LOL

A liar and a photoshopper. You two represent the right well. :lol:

The Conservatives will survive You and The Feds., That's a result of the Darwin Effect. The question is How much damage will you do between now and then.

We said the same thing during Bush's 8 years and now we are dealing with the damage he caused.

It's childish.

What far out claims? I asked about the holy underwear. I asked about what happened to the mormons and blacks in 78. I asked whether or not Beck is a mormon. I asked about the tablets. Who read them and why cant anyone else? I asked what happened to Smith. These are all easily researchable and I know the answers to these qeustions, I wanted to know if you all did and it looks like you dont. Actually I was trying to get you to look it up to expand your minds, but all you did was attack me.

Too childish or are you being called out on your ignorance? I mean ignorance in the true sense of the word.

Do I ask You to do my research, Skippy? Spit it out or swallow it, or play catch with yourself, fetch is not happening.

Spit it out, make your claim on your dime and back it up. Maybe you can hire a laborer to do it for you.

Maybe you can include some of the other mythologies, including the Government is God Crowd, and top it off with Global Warming and The true ethics of carbon credit scams. While your at it, could you pick up my dry cleaning.

We said the same thing during Bush's 8 years and now we are dealing with the damage he caused.

The Jihad is just a Myth. Just keep Believing. Too many Republicans started acting and spending like Democrats, trying to be popular. As Irresponsible as that was, it is a small fraction of where we are now, and where we are headed.

Stilll no insight from you on that religion? I dont understand how calling someone a mormon is an insult sir and am asking you specific questions abut it.

Comments? Specific comments about the religion itself? Can you explain where they got a negative stigma?
You did say Beck is a mormon right?

You do realize that you are continuing to make yourself look like a fool...and continuing to prove my point, right?

Wait. I forgot. You're stupid. Maybe you don't realize that. OK then, continue making yourself look like a fool.

THAT SAYS IT ALL SIR.

the underwear
What happened to smith
etc etc..

Zona, I realize that your online pride, ego and stupidity will not let you acknowledge the corner that you have painted yourself in to. But really, all you are doing is making yourself look like more and more of a fool. Your best bet is to stop responding.

I'll just repeat what I said previously

You are trying to change the subject and move the goalposts. We see right through it.

You were making fun of the man for his religion. And then you have been trying to play innocent and going "Who, me?" Like Alfred E Neuman. Your best bet all along would have been to say "Damn right I'm making fun of his religion, it's silly".

Instead you come across as a stupid liar that by playing the poor innocent "Well I'm just asking a question, duHUH". And we all see right through you. And we're not going to let you off the hook.

The issue has never been about Mormonism. The issue is you attacking someone for their religion and then acting stupid and falsely innocent.

LOL

A liar and a photoshopper. You two represent the right well. :lol:
except its you that is the liar
asshole

Wow, Beck is a Mormon too?

Is there any area of this guy's life that doesn't clearly show his insanity?

Next we'll find out he used to be a Scientologist or something.

Wow, Beck is a Mormon too?

Is there any area of this guy's life that doesn't clearly show his insanity?

Next we'll find out he used to be a Scientologist or something.
so, you are a religious bigot?
are all Mormons insane?
what about Romney? is he insane also?
think before you answer

This Mormon Witch Hunt is why we were stuck with McCain, and Now Obama. Romney would have handled all of this shit so differently. What a waste.

The "Mormon" bashing is ridiculous. Really it is. It's based on naiveness and lack of understanding. Honestly the religion is not any different than any other christian religion. I mean look at Catholics ... if you want something really strange look at the Holy Rollers.

Forum List

Back