Glenn Beck

I used to watch this guy back when he was on FOX, before he became annoyingly preachy. He seems to have gone the route to full insanity.

Glenn Beck endorses Hillary as ‘moral choice’
Sad that it took opposing Trump for you rubes to finally realize it.

Nah, I dropped him when he began talking about the "end times" on FOX.
So you went years with him talking about the "end times" before you dropped him. Hmm.

I used to watch this guy back when he was on FOX, before he became annoyingly preachy. He seems to have gone the route to full insanity.

So you went years with him talking about the "end times" before you dropped him. Hmm.

Not good at English, are you.

I'm just fine with it. You?

Au contraire, your understanding of it is lacking.

Thanks but I'd rather take language advice from someone who didn't spend years falling for Beck's nonsense.

Good grief I checked in on his show tonight and he's gone full metal jacket crazy. Wow.

The last time flipping channels I stopped on his show was like 5 years ago , I could only stomach it for like 20 seconds.I never know who watches that garbage.

Do he didn't, I just went to his site, watched the video, he endorsed some guy called Darrell Castle.

HomepageBanner_Castle2016_2.png

National Constitution Party Home Page | The Constitution Party

Beck hates Hillary Clinton as much as he does Dinald Trump. Vice ?News got it wrong.
No, the OP's understanding of the news got it wrong. VICE probably covered it fine.

Some folks don't like to read beyond the headlines or watch more than 15 seconds of video.

Twitter has destroyed attention spans. :badgrin:

Thanks but I'd rather take language advice from someone who didn't spend years falling for Beck's nonsense.

I didn't. And frankly, Chris Matthews, Rachel Maddow and Laurence O'Donnell have received more of my attention. Know the enemy.

Forum List

Back