Glenn Beck could go to jail?

After Trump's rape trial - maybe the two of them could share a cell. Maybe even a prison romance...
Hey Jackass party supporter, there is no Trump rape trial.

Yet

A third woman alleges she was sexually assaulted by Donald Trump

And?

When you have a proven mother fucker getting his dick sucked in the Oval Office what's your problem with these allegations?

Because everyone knows that getting a consensual blowjob from a legal adult is completely equivalent to having sex with a 12-year old sex slave.
Prove it or shut up.

One is alleged and never proven and never brought up until this race.

On the other hand we know Bill was coming in a girl's mouth with his wife and his daughter right upstairs as he's moaning suck it harder Monica.

Truth vs fiction until proven.

Fucking prove the allegations. Or shut the fuck up.

It's not my job to "prove" it. That's the plaintiff's legal team's job. I'm not making any claims as to the veracity of these allegations, but comparing them to Clinton is just silly.

Also, just as a side note: the Residence is not "right upstairs" from the Oval Office. It's actually in a different building entirely.

Last edited:
F&B, if a journalist corroborates an allegation that turns out to be deliberate defamation, whether slander or libel, the 1st Amendment is not a shield to protect criminality. That is what the judge will argue. Your opinion may well be different, but that merely is your unenforceable opinion.

On the other hand we know Bill was coming in a girl's mouth with his wife and his daughter right upstairs as he's moaning suck it harder Monica.
I've noticed you like to say that a lot -- like you get some kind of thrill talking graphically sexual like that.

Like you're trolling for horny perverts to PM you or something -- then again, you've always been a strange duck.

No I like to hit back against some clinical "he was just having an affair" bullshit. It's really that simple.

All of a sudden you get the picture of Bill moaning and groaning and coming in her mouth not in a hotel room let alone the Oval Office BUT with his wife and his daughter just upstairs.

It makes for the dirty that it is. It makes for the slum sucking shit that it is. Bill's so called beloveds are just upstairs as he's coming into a chicks mouth.

Yeah. Wonderful fucking Bill.
Lookat'er go.

It's like she's getting wet and squirming in her chair as she types.

Bring it on, boys.

I've noticed you like to say that a lot -- like you get some kind of thrill talking graphically sexual like that.

Like you're trolling for horny perverts to PM you or something -- then again, you've always been a strange duck.

No I like to hit back against some clinical "he was just having an affair" bullshit. It's really that simple.

All of a sudden you get the picture of Bill moaning and groaning and coming in her mouth not in a hotel room let alone the Oval Office BUT with his wife and his daughter just upstairs.

It makes for the dirty that it is. It makes for the slum sucking shit that it is. Bill's so called beloveds are just upstairs as he's coming into a chicks mouth.

Yeah. Wonderful fucking Bill.
And all of that means what? Bill is was a dirty guy. OK.

And?

When you have a proven mother fucker getting his dick sucked in the Oval Office what's your problem with these allegations?

Because everyone knows that getting a consensual blowjob from a legal adult is completely equivalent to having sex with a 12-year old sex slave.
Prove it or shut up.

It's not my job to "prove" it. That's the defendant's legal team's job. I'm not making any claims as to the veracity of these allegations, but comparing them to Clinton is just silly.

And you are wrong.

Beck's legal team does NOT have to prove that what he wrote about this guy is true. In fact , the opposite, the plaintiff has to prove that Beck lied about him AND that it caused him damages in order for slander and or libel to apply.

Much the way that the GOP screwed itself by giving in to nutjob conspiracies resulting in Trump, Beck has seemingly screwed himself in the same way. After the Boston bombing, Beck was SOOO hell-bent on fomenting partisan hatred and insanity, that he attempted to destroy the life of a completely innocent man in a ratings grab.

Now, much like the GOP and Losin' Donald's nomination, it's coming back to bite him in the ass:

In the weeks after the 2013 attack that killed three people and injured 264 others, the conservative media host reported that a Saudi Arabian student was part of the plot. Authorities had “tagged” 20-year-old Abdulrahman Alharbi as a “proven terrorist” who funded the operation, Beck alleged.

“You know who the Saudi is?” Beck, formerly of Fox News, said. “He’s the guy who paid for it.”

The claim was untrue. Police did question Alharbi, who had attended the marathon and was injured in the blast. They even searched his apartment and Facebook account. Within a day of the attack, authorities had cleared him of any wrongdoing.

That didn’t stop Beck from pushing the “money man” theory. In several radio broadcasts and posts on his website TheBlaze, Beck claimed that Alharbi recruited the two brothers who carried out the attack, and ultimately gave them the “go order” for the bombing.

In an order issued Tuesday, U.S. District Judge Patti B. Saris in Massachusetts ruled that Beck must identify at least two officials from the Department of Homeland Security who, according to Beck, gave TheBlaze the information purportedly linking Alharbi to the bombing.

The ruling came in a defamation lawsuit Alharbi filed after the attack alleging that Beck falsely accused him of participating in it, causing him “grave injury.”

Saris’s order could set up a First Amendment battle. If Beck refuses to comply, the judge could impose sanctions or even take the extreme step of jailing Beck for contempt.

Judge orders Glenn Beck to reveal sources for story linking innocent man to Boston Marathon bomb
ing

I really hate civil lawsuits to try to go around the constitution . what a cash cow for lawyers

And?

Prove it or shut up.

It's not my job to "prove" it. That's the defendant's legal team's job. I'm not making any claims as to the veracity of these allegations, but comparing them to Clinton is just silly.

And you are wrong.

Beck's legal team does NOT have to prove that what he wrote about this guy is true. In fact , the opposite, the plaintiff has to prove that Beck lied about him AND that it caused him damages in order for slander and or libel to apply.

:lol:

You're confusing two different conversations. My post above is not about Beck's defamation suit.

Also, there's an error in my post. I meant "plaintiff", not "defendant".

And?

Prove it or shut up.

And you are wrong.

:lol:

You're confusing two different conversations. My post above is not about Beck's defamation suit.

Also, there's an error in my post. I meant "plaintiff", not "defendant".

Fair enough.

Why was Beck supporting Trump while pretending to be supporting Cruz? Why?
Supporting Trump? Beck hates Trump
No, he only pretends to. He was secretly supporting Trump.
You better be able to back that up, else Beck may sue you for slander. My God can yall imagine if Liekhota got sued every time he lied?
Glenn does not back Trump, does not like the man, considers him very immoral.

Glenn the Righteous heh supports Ted Cruz.

Last edited:
Much the way that the GOP screwed itself by giving in to nutjob conspiracies resulting in Trump, Beck has seemingly screwed himself in the same way. After the Boston bombing, Beck was SOOO hell-bent on fomenting partisan hatred and insanity, that he attempted to destroy the life of a completely innocent man in a ratings grab.

Now, much like the GOP and Losin' Donald's nomination, it's coming back to bite him in the ass:

In the weeks after the 2013 attack that killed three people and injured 264 others, the conservative media host reported that a Saudi Arabian student was part of the plot. Authorities had “tagged” 20-year-old Abdulrahman Alharbi as a “proven terrorist” who funded the operation, Beck alleged.

“You know who the Saudi is?” Beck, formerly of Fox News, said. “He’s the guy who paid for it.”

The claim was untrue. Police did question Alharbi, who had attended the marathon and was injured in the blast. They even searched his apartment and Facebook account. Within a day of the attack, authorities had cleared him of any wrongdoing.

That didn’t stop Beck from pushing the “money man” theory. In several radio broadcasts and posts on his website TheBlaze, Beck claimed that Alharbi recruited the two brothers who carried out the attack, and ultimately gave them the “go order” for the bombing.

In an order issued Tuesday, U.S. District Judge Patti B. Saris in Massachusetts ruled that Beck must identify at least two officials from the Department of Homeland Security who, according to Beck, gave TheBlaze the information purportedly linking Alharbi to the bombing.

The ruling came in a defamation lawsuit Alharbi filed after the attack alleging that Beck falsely accused him of participating in it, causing him “grave injury.”

Saris’s order could set up a First Amendment battle. If Beck refuses to comply, the judge could impose sanctions or even take the extreme step of jailing Beck for contempt.

Judge orders Glenn Beck to reveal sources for story linking innocent man to Boston Marathon bombing

Finally his big mouth is going to be filled with his foot. When are judges going to take similar action against Dimbaugh and Scammity.

get the republican!!!!!
Glen Beck isn't a Republican. He's a Mormon, just like Romney!
What's a Mormon?
Glenn is a Mormon and a Conservative. Romney, tyroneweaver, and Avatar are Mormons (of the LDS sect) and Republicans.
I knew Beck, Romney and Tyrone were conservatives and Mormons. If those fucks are going to call me a liberal when I'm a conservative and a former Republican until Aug 9, 1974, then I'll just call those types who are irrational far right wing idiots and Mormons, Mormons in kind. Sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.

Why was Beck supporting Trump while pretending to be supporting Cruz? Why?

Fuck off Lakhota. Beck was supporting Cruz because he was the anointed one. Remember? Get it right douche bag.

Oh and Cruz was not only the annointed one but fulfilling the WHITE HORSE PROPHECY.

You want to try to make Beck a Trump supporter? Get ready bitch.

Judge orders Glenn Beck to reveal sources for story linking innocent man to Boston Marathon bombing

Finally his big mouth is going to be filled with his foot. When are judges going to take similar action against Dimbaugh and Scammity.

Watch yourself.

Watch yourself.

LOL huh? What does that mean.

And?

Prove it or shut up.

It's not my job to "prove" it. That's the plaintiff's legal team's job. I'm not making any claims as to the veracity of these allegations, but comparing them to Clinton is just silly.

Also, just as a side note: the Residence is not "right upstairs" from the Oval Office. It's actually in a different building entirely.

So show me who got raped by Trump?

Forum List

Back