Glenn Beck could go to jail?

Lol wow what a shitshow that place is. I'll bookmark it in case I ever need some laughs.

Anyways that doesn't change anything about what I said.
The millennials you Trump haters claim will vote for Hillary.
How does it feel to know you just insulted millennials?
Lol just being on reddit makes you a millenial now? :rofl:

Poll: Millennials Go for Clinton; Trump Can't Buy an Older Minority Vote - Morning Consult
Bigotry Backfires On Republicans As Millennials Reject Trump And Flock To Hillary Clinton
Poll: Clinton holds large lead among millennials
I'm on reddit, and even subscribe to Trump/r.

I'm no millennial.

And you, of course, represent EVERYONE on reddit!
Can we all just take a moment to reflect for a second, that someone is using "reddit" membership to brag about their politician? :rofl:

What exactly are we doing here folks? :laugh:
You're missing the point...
The MSM is BRAGGING about how millennials favor Hillary a billion to 1.
But when one goes to a Millennial site, they're going for TRUMP billion to 1.
The MSM bullshit is quite easy to expose.

Hey jackass, beck has a right to protect any of his sources. Your article is crap

Sure. He can refuse to give up his sources, and go to jail for it, as well as almost certainly losing this defamation case.

What country do you live in? He cannot go to jail for not giving up his sources.
Two words: Judith Miller.
"In July 2005, several months prior to her October 2005 resignation from the New York Times, Miller was jailed for contempt of court for refusing to testify before a federal grand jury investigating a leak naming Valerie Plame as a CIA officer.

:lol:

Yes. She was jailed for contempt of court for refusing to reveal her source for the "Plame Affair".
She was jailee because she refused to testify to a grand jury. Thats why she went to jail. She could have always pleaded the fifth.

The millennials you Trump haters claim will vote for Hillary.
How does it feel to know you just insulted millennials?

Millennials don't vote at all, for the most part.
They will for Trump; they're seeing what their parents are going through paycheck by paycheck.

No, they won't.
Yes, they will.
I presume you have a comfy, worry free life.

I have no major complaints.

Where are you getting this supposed "insight" into millennials, if I may ask?

I'm an Orthodox Jew living in a rather large Town and my wife belongs to several on-line Jewish Groups.
We get the buzz from our kids and well as the young non-Jews most of us work with.
We work with lots of non-Jews.
These groups include people from all over the US.
Almost all non-business owners are concerned about the future inundation of the US and being unemployed.
Most people are voting Trump.

I'm no millennial.

Can we all just take a moment to reflect for a second, that someone is using "reddit" membership to brag about their politician? :rofl:

Lol so Trump is winning because of a popular subreddit :rofl:

I bet the average age of that subreddit is double the regular reddit average btw

I'm no millennial.

Ooh, TheOldSchool clicked on a smiley!
How erudite.

Lol so Trump is winning because of a popular subreddit :rofl:

I bet the average age of that subreddit is double the regular reddit average btw

I was introduced to reddit by my neighbor's son.
You think the whole world is on your side; it's not.

How erudite.
Look, my subreddit is at over 7,000,000 subscribers now! I'm going to be President! :rofl:

OldSchoolCool: History's cool kids, looking fantastic • /r/OldSchoolCool

I'm no millennial.

How erudite.
Look, my subreddit is at over 7,000,000 subscribers now! I'm going to be President! :rofl:

OldSchoolCool: History's cool kids, looking fantastic • /r/OldSchoolCool
I somehow doubt that.
Unless you join the debates.

Sure. He can refuse to give up his sources, and go to jail for it, as well as almost certainly losing this defamation case.

What country do you live in? He cannot go to jail for not giving up his sources.
"In July 2005, several months prior to her October 2005 resignation from the New York Times, Miller was jailed for contempt of court for refusing to testify before a federal grand jury investigating a leak naming Valerie Plame as a CIA officer.

Yes. She was jailed for contempt of court for refusing to reveal her source for the "Plame Affair".
She was jailee because she refused to testify to a grand jury. Thats why she went to jail. She could have always pleaded the fifth.
^ You really, really can't fix stupid.

Good god.

Seriously, dude. It's time to quit while you're behind.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/07/07/politics/reporter-jailed-after-refusing-to-name-source.html

Beck is insane, but absolutely NO ONE should be FOR the government being allowed to force him to reveal his sources.

I swear some of you idiots place your ideology above all, don't you.
We have libel and slander laws for a reason.

This case is one of those reasons.

libel and slander have NOTHING to do with forcing a journalist to reveal their sources .

The onus is on the plaintiff to PROVE Beck lied, not the other way around.
The judge has every right to compel records if libel and slander can be proven. There is no 1st Amendment protection.

The Hillary group has a team of lawyers that will be filing intentional libel and slander cases against political enemies. The target will be to see if the 1st Amendment is a shield to allow people to engage in intentional slanders. The argument will be whether political free sheep includes intentional criminal speech,

Last edited:
Much the way that the GOP screwed itself by giving in to nutjob conspiracies resulting in Trump, Beck has seemingly screwed himself in the same way. After the Boston bombing, Beck was SOOO hell-bent on fomenting partisan hatred and insanity, that he attempted to destroy the life of a completely innocent man in a ratings grab.

Now, much like the GOP and Losin' Donald's nomination, it's coming back to bite him in the ass:

In the weeks after the 2013 attack that killed three people and injured 264 others, the conservative media host reported that a Saudi Arabian student was part of the plot. Authorities had “tagged” 20-year-old Abdulrahman Alharbi as a “proven terrorist” who funded the operation, Beck alleged.

“You know who the Saudi is?” Beck, formerly of Fox News, said. “He’s the guy who paid for it.”

The claim was untrue. Police did question Alharbi, who had attended the marathon and was injured in the blast. They even searched his apartment and Facebook account. Within a day of the attack, authorities had cleared him of any wrongdoing.

That didn’t stop Beck from pushing the “money man” theory. In several radio broadcasts and posts on his website TheBlaze, Beck claimed that Alharbi recruited the two brothers who carried out the attack, and ultimately gave them the “go order” for the bombing.

In an order issued Tuesday, U.S. District Judge Patti B. Saris in Massachusetts ruled that Beck must identify at least two officials from the Department of Homeland Security who, according to Beck, gave TheBlaze the information purportedly linking Alharbi to the bombing.

The ruling came in a defamation lawsuit Alharbi filed after the attack alleging that Beck falsely accused him of participating in it, causing him “grave injury.”

Saris’s order could set up a First Amendment battle. If Beck refuses to comply, the judge could impose sanctions or even take the extreme step of jailing Beck for contempt.

Judge orders Glenn Beck to reveal sources for story linking innocent man to Boston Marathon bombing

After Trump's rape trial - maybe the two of them could share a cell. Maybe even a prison romance...
Hey Jackass party supporter, there is no Trump rape trial.

Yet

A third woman alleges she was sexually assaulted by Donald Trump

And?

When you have a proven mother fucker getting his dick sucked in the Oval Office what's your problem with these allegations?

Because everyone knows that getting a consensual blowjob from a legal adult is completely equivalent to having sex with a 12-year old sex slave.
Prove it or shut up.

One is alleged and never proven and never brought up until this race.

On the other hand we know Bill was coming in a girl's mouth with his wife and his daughter right upstairs as he's moaning suck it harder Monica.

Truth vs fiction until proven.

Fucking prove the allegations. Or shut the fuck up.

Beck is insane, but absolutely NO ONE should be FOR the government being allowed to force him to reveal his sources.

I swear some of you idiots place your ideology above all, don't you.
We have libel and slander laws for a reason.

This case is one of those reasons.

libel and slander have NOTHING to do with forcing a journalist to reveal their sources .

The onus is on the plaintiff to PROVE Beck lied, not the other way around.
The judge has every right to compel records if libel and slander can be proven. There is no 1st Amendment protection.

The Hillary group has a team of lawyers that will be filing intentional libel and slander cases against political enemies. The target will be to see if the 1st Amendment is a shield to allow people to engage in intentional slanders

Jake, you're not that stupid. You just said the judge can compel evidence to prove libel if there was libel. The judge has no idea if there was libel at this point or not, so by YOUR standard, there is no legal basis for compelling Beck to name names..

Beck does NOT have to prove he didn't lie. That's how slander and libel laws work. The person claiming the defendent lied has to PROVE they lied. Not only is the judge in this case compelling Beck to violate his first amendment rights by naming his sources, she's also compelling him to violate his fifth amendment rights but compelling him to offer testimony that may be used against him.

On the other hand we know Bill was coming in a girl's mouth with his wife and his daughter right upstairs as he's moaning suck it harder Monica.
I've noticed you like to say that a lot -- like you get some kind of thrill talking graphically sexual like that.

Like you're trolling for horny perverts to PM you or something -- then again, you've always been a strange duck.

I've noticed you like to say that a lot -- like you get some kind of thrill talking graphically sexual like that.

Like you're trolling for horny perverts to PM you or something -- then again, you've always been a strange duck.

No I like to hit back against some clinical "he was just having an affair" bullshit. It's really that simple.

All of a sudden you get the picture of Bill moaning and groaning and coming in her mouth not in a hotel room let alone the Oval Office BUT with his wife and his daughter just upstairs.

It makes for the dirty that it is. It makes for the slum sucking shit that it is. Bill's so called beloveds are just upstairs as he's coming into a chicks mouth.

Yeah. Wonderful fucking Bill.

Forum List

Back