Glenn Beck: "Bring troops home, we're gonna have enough trouble here."

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Glenn Beck just said on his radio show we should start bringing troops home from the Middle East. Said we're gonna "have enough trouble here" and that the troops should be home with families and ready to take care of our country.

I'm about 50/50 with Beck, agree with some, disagree with some.

But I think he's right. The left is gonna get violent, right here at home. Our police and national guard can handle it just fine. But our troops should be home to care for their families through it all. Besides, F**K the Middle East. We did everything we could for that craphole. Screw 'em. Pull back. Keep enough of a presence to bomb Iran if necessary. Screw picking up the pieces of the places we bomb.

Guess Beck is a left winger now since he's saying bring the troops home.

Glenn Beck just said on his radio show we should start bringing troops home from the Middle East. Said we're gonna "have enough trouble here" and that the troops should be home with families and ready to take care of our country.

But I think he's right. The left is gonna get violent, right here at home. Our police and national guard can handle it just fine. But our troops should be home to care for their families through it all. Besides, F**K the Middle East. We did everything we could for that craphole. Screw 'em. Pull back. Keep enough of a presence to bomb Iran if necessary. Screw picking up the pieces of the places we bomb.

We'll hold off on that for now. For the time being he's merely a cut-n-runner!!! :cool:

But I think he's right. The left is gonna get violent, right here at home. Our police and national guard can handle it just fine. But our troops should be home to care for their families through it all.

Why do you think the left is going to get violent?

Besides, F**K the Middle East. We did everything we could for that craphole. Screw 'em. Pull back. Keep enough of a presence to bomb Iran if necessary. Screw picking up the pieces of the places we bomb.

This seems a bit of a contradiction. Yes, fuck the middle east. Bring the troops home immediately. Stop destruction and nation building. Quit being Israel's bitch. I agree with all that. But, then you want to bomb Iran?

Beck has never been leftwing or rightwing, he just hates stupid, and there is alot of stupid in D.C. right now.

But I think he's right. The left is gonna get violent, right here at home. Our police and national guard can handle it just fine. But our troops should be home to care for their families through it all.

Besides, F**K the Middle East. We did everything we could for that craphole. Screw 'em. Pull back. Keep enough of a presence to bomb Iran if necessary. Screw picking up the pieces of the places we bomb.

This seems a bit of a contradiction. Yes, fuck the middle east. Bring the troops home immediately. Stop destruction and nation building. Quit being Israel's bitch. I agree with all that. But, then you want to bomb Iran?
If we need to have troops anywhere it is Israel to help defend them from the EVIL Satan worshipers.

I honestly try on occasion to listen or watch Beck. Each time I come away with the same thought, the guy is seriously whack. Half the time it seems like he should be on the Trinity Broadcasting Network instead of Fox News.

If we need to have troops anywhere it is Israel to help defend them from the EVIL Satan worshipers.

Your name contradicts your philosophy.

Glen Beck is insane and or will do anything for money.

Do you think troops would shoot at protesting Americans?

Do you think troops should be deployed against Americans on American soil?

Your name contradicts your philosophy.
I have always supported Israel. The Bible says God will judge the Nations on how they treat Israel. One more point THE PALESTINIANS HAVE NO RIGHT TO ANY PART OF ISRAEL!

America is not owned by the bible.

Do you put religion first or country first?

Did you read the thread?
The premise is that troops should be home with their families if there is civil unrest.
We have local law enforcement and the national guard to control any rioting....
If there is civil unrest...and I sense it may become a national issue as well...I will travel as little as possible as civil unrest usually results in looting and violence and my place will be with my family.

America is not owned by the bible.

Do you put religion first or country first?

Why does one have to come before the other?

I allow my faith to guide much of my decision making as I remain a loyal and patriotic American.

And then there is that little thing called posse comitatus.

History.

When the left does not get what they demand, they riot.

he saying they will be needed here in the US

History.

When the left does not get what they demand, they riot.

Actually, they protest. The riot police come in to start the riot.

I guess that is why they are called riot police.

NO...he's implying as you are that troops will be needed for your phony liberal violence.

It is amazing how much the right's real views of government is one that is as heavy handed as a government can be...a military junta

Forum List

Back