Glenn Beck Again Calls on God to Make Cruz President by Everyone Fasting

I know why this Glenn Beck lunacy bothers me, he's suffering publicly. If he wants to fast, fine go and fast, why alert the media?
All joking aside, I think he's suffering from some mental problems. His family should do an intervention on him. His behavior is erratic and he's throwing aside his entire business to go campaign for Cruz costing him 500K in the process. These are not things a person of sound mind does.

When Cruz loses it will devastate him. I think he'll kill himself. I really do. Either that or he'll have a nervous breakdown. This will not end well for him.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
I'm no fan of Beck but he never said that. He never said to fast to make Cruz president. He said to join him in a day of prayer, fasting and humility to heal the land.

Beck is a nutter. Seriously, he truly is. I just can't listen to anything he says...he's so far off on the deep end. It's rather embarrassing for him.

Fanaticism is a disease of the mind. Beck's got it. He's one step from the funny farm....

Glenn-Beck-Cheetos-YouTube.jpg

We need to get this silly voting thing over with so we can get to the more important bribing of the delegates.

I'm no fan of Beck but he never said that. He never said to fast to make Cruz president. He said to join him in a day of prayer, fasting and humility to heal the land.
...and heal it by doing what? ELECTING TED CRUZ!

:D

Is Cruz related to Joseph Smith?

Beck is totally in the tank for Cruz and has been for months, but the FACT is that Cruz cannot win and the odds are 98% that Trump will.

So do these shenanigans boost Becks show? Doesnt seem to be.

Is this possibly just stubborn megalomania tempered by decades of alcoholism?

Glenn Beck Invites America to Join Him in Another Fast - Breitbart

I am in a courtyard inn in Ft Wayne Indiana after speaking to maybe 6 thousand people today. I will be away from my family and my business until Wednesday night.

Because I believe that this may be our last chance. The Supreme Court judges that will be appointed are enough to seal our fate alone. But, I believe this is an individual choice. There is no collective salvation and He is asking each of us to choose.

We all agree, America is at a cross roads. If we choose a King, he will give us one. He always does.

But because we are the only nation since ancient Israel to have actually made a covenant with Him, it must be broken, I believe by all of us.

Yeah, this election is our last chance until the next election which will be the new last chance.

Beck needs to go into rehab.

Glenn Beck has been exhibiting that he's borderline insane for some time, he's previously demanded people starve themselves for Ted Cruz, now here he is again, doing it again.

I mean it's been so successful hasn't it? Ted Cruz repeatedly getting his buttocks handed to him.

Glenn Beck has been exhibiting that he's borderline insane for some time, he's previously demanded people starve themselves for Ted Cruz, now here he is again, doing it again.

I mean it's been so successful hasn't it? Ted Cruz repeatedly getting his buttocks handed to him.
Religious wack jobs dont care about reality, similar to how ideologues are quite independent from Reality as well.

Religious wack jobs dont care about reality, similar to how ideologues are quite independent from Reality as well.

Agreed, they exist entirely in an Alternate Reality Bubble.

Is Cruz related to Joseph Smith?

Beck is totally in the tank for Cruz and has been for months, but the FACT is that Cruz cannot win and the odds are 98% that Trump will.

So do these shenanigans boost Becks show? Doesnt seem to be.

Is this possibly just stubborn megalomania tempered by decades of alcoholism?

Glenn Beck Invites America to Join Him in Another Fast - Breitbart

I am in a courtyard inn in Ft Wayne Indiana after speaking to maybe 6 thousand people today. I will be away from my family and my business until Wednesday night.

Because I believe that this may be our last chance. The Supreme Court judges that will be appointed are enough to seal our fate alone. But, I believe this is an individual choice. There is no collective salvation and He is asking each of us to choose.

We all agree, America is at a cross roads. If we choose a King, he will give us one. He always does.

But because we are the only nation since ancient Israel to have actually made a covenant with Him, it must be broken, I believe by all of us.

Yeah, this election is our last chance until the next election which will be the new last chance.

Beck needs to go into rehab.
If Hillary is elected, you can kiss your guns goodbye. BTW, Beck is calling for a national day of Prayer; it's not a day to pray for Cruz's election.

And, as an aside, Rush Limbaugh used to preach that Conservatism triumphs every time it's tried in electoral politics. Cruz is the poster boy of contemporary American Conservatism.

Two radio icons on the Right mistaken? My oh my!
. Is Cruz our President already? Has conservatism failed so soon?

I hope Cruz and Beck after they lose this primary choose to become Transgender! Nutcases should probably get married and say to hell with extreme religious conservationism after this primary.

Well Glenn Beck especially is more insane with each day, so anything is possible :eek-52:

Forum List

Back