Glenn Beck Again Calls on God to Make Cruz President by Everyone Fasting

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Is Cruz related to Joseph Smith?

Beck is totally in the tank for Cruz and has been for months, but the FACT is that Cruz cannot win and the odds are 98% that Trump will.

So do these shenanigans boost Becks show? Doesnt seem to be.

Is this possibly just stubborn megalomania tempered by decades of alcoholism?

Glenn Beck Invites America to Join Him in Another Fast - Breitbart

I am in a courtyard inn in Ft Wayne Indiana after speaking to maybe 6 thousand people today. I will be away from my family and my business until Wednesday night.

Because I believe that this may be our last chance. The Supreme Court judges that will be appointed are enough to seal our fate alone. But, I believe this is an individual choice. There is no collective salvation and He is asking each of us to choose.

We all agree, America is at a cross roads. If we choose a King, he will give us one. He always does.

But because we are the only nation since ancient Israel to have actually made a covenant with Him, it must be broken, I believe by all of us.

Yeah, this election is our last chance until the next election which will be the new last chance.

Beck needs to go into rehab.

Beck is just not right, if you know what I mean. The boy is teched.

Is Cruz related to Joseph Smith?

Beck is totally in the tank for Cruz and has been for months, but the FACT is that Cruz cannot win and the odds are 98% that Trump will.

So do these shenanigans boost Becks show? Doesnt seem to be.

Is this possibly just stubborn megalomania tempered by decades of alcoholism?

Glenn Beck Invites America to Join Him in Another Fast - Breitbart

I am in a courtyard inn in Ft Wayne Indiana after speaking to maybe 6 thousand people today. I will be away from my family and my business until Wednesday night.

Because I believe that this may be our last chance. The Supreme Court judges that will be appointed are enough to seal our fate alone. But, I believe this is an individual choice. There is no collective salvation and He is asking each of us to choose.

We all agree, America is at a cross roads. If we choose a King, he will give us one. He always does.

But because we are the only nation since ancient Israel to have actually made a covenant with Him, it must be broken, I believe by all of us.

Yeah, this election is our last chance until the next election which will be the new last chance.

Beck needs to go into rehab.
In all seriousness, it seems like he's existing in a personal echo chamber.

Joining the LDS Church contributed to Beck to become a recovering alocholic.

He, unfortunately, has also adopted end times 19th-century Mormon eschatological themes from Smith and Young, etc: the end days are upon us, a righteous see and the Elders of Zion will save the Constitution when it hangs by a thread, and so forth. His thinking is very similar to the teachings of the John Birch Society and Cleon Skousen. He additionally adopted the domionist thinking that underpins Cruz's campaign for the Presidency: Cruz is the anointed on in that philosopy, a priest king.

Fuuuuuuuck, I just finished lunch. I'll start my Cruz fast right after dinner, I swear

WATCH: Chicago priests cast out Trump effigy’s demons during May Day exorcism in Chicago
exorcism-300x161.jpg

And, as an aside, Rush Limbaugh used to preach that Conservatism triumphs every time it's tried in electoral politics. Cruz is the poster boy of contemporary American Conservatism.

Two radio icons on the Right mistaken? My oh my!

Beck will be found hanging from the rafters in his Blaze studios after Trump gets the nom. If you can't count on Jesus to give you a contested convention what's the reason for living anymore?

Forum List

Back