Giving weapons to the Kurds?

US sending arms to Iraq's Kurds in battle against militants, official says | Fox News

I like the Kurds, any group of people that can take such constant beatings from their governments and still stay farily positive and loyal ally of the US deserves some help.

rather we sell it to them vs give though.

Um didn't we do that in Afganistan way back? No problems as a result of that were there?

To say nothing of even more recently the weapons we left in Iraqi hands. If you don't hold on to them, and throw them at the feet of your advancing enemy they don't do you any good.

Last edited:
Time to accept reality. If Iraqis don't wanna fight ISIS or anyone else they deserve their fate. This isn't about protecting Kurds, Christians, or some obscure cult, it's about the puppet regime we put in power to sell us oil is being overthrown by a hostile to the west force. With oil under threat we're lying our asses off about what's going on to rally public support for another war to go back in and resecure oil supplies.

That's all that's happening right now in Iraq.

I like giving weapons to the KURDS , I don't care if they fight as US allies or not but I don't mind helping them keep their KURDISTAN .

Time to accept reality. If Iraqis don't wanna fight ISIS or anyone else they deserve their fate. This isn't about protecting Kurds, Christians, or some obscure cult, it's about the puppet regime we put in power to sell us oil is being overthrown by a hostile to the west force. With oil under threat we're lying our asses off about what's going on to rally public support for another war to go back in and resecure oil supplies.

Oil? :eusa_hand:

educate yourself on how little we get from there

US sending arms to Iraq's Kurds in battle against militants, official says | Fox News

I like the Kurds, any group of people that can take such constant beatings from their governments and still stay farily positive and loyal ally of the US deserves some help.

rather we sell it to them vs give though.

Um didn't we do that in Afganistan way back? No problems as a result of that were there?

To say nothing of even more recently the weapons we left in Iraqi hands. If you don't hold on to them, and throw them at the feet of your advancing enemy they don't do you any good.

Kurds are already making advances, so they aren't dropping their weapons and running away so they can get killed another day.

ringring

Hello, oh it for you Delta, reality is calling.

Israel just got a tanker from there.

Oopsie, once again a liar's exposed:

U.S. Imports from Iraq of Crude Oil and Petroleum Products (Thousand Barrels)

Iraqi exports to the US 1996-2014

Compared to 2013 before ISIS started up with gusto we're getting about half what we used to.

Whatever we give to the Kurds will eventually end up in the hands of ISIS. I know too many Turks to ever think the Kurds will be peaceful and civilized - ever.

Israel just got a tanker from there.

That tanker must be forged from the finest irony ever dug up

Didn't go to war over and over in Croatia when Muslims and Christians were killing each other. Only difference now is oil's involved.

Oopsie, once again a liar's exposed:

U.S. Imports from Iraq of Crude Oil and Petroleum Products (Thousand Barrels)

Iraqi exports to the US 1996-2014

Compared to 2013 before ISIS started up with gusto we're getting about half what we used to.

and yet my local gas prices have not changed.

pity, I should be feeling the crunch if they had an impact on the market.

Damn right arm the Kurds.

They are allies and tough fighters. They will have to defend themselves against those assholes currently killing the other assholes in Iraq.

Damn right arm the Kurds.

They are allies and tough fighters. They will have to defend themselves against those assholes currently killing the other assholes in Iraq.

Sad, but true. And the Kurds appreciate assistance from the US.

Forum List

Back