Giving weapons to the Kurds?

US sending arms to Iraq's Kurds in battle against militants, official says | Fox News

I like the Kurds, any group of people that can take such constant beatings from their governments and still stay farily positive and loyal ally of the US deserves some help.

rather we sell it to them vs give though.

Um didn't we do that in Afganistan way back? No problems as a result of that were there?

To say nothing of even more recently the weapons we left in Iraqi hands. If you don't hold on to them, and throw them at the feet of your advancing enemy they don't do you any good.

Kurds make up less than 1% of the population of Afghanistan, or some who call themselves Kurds. Kurds live in northern Iraq & Syria.

Damn right arm the Kurds.

They are allies and tough fighters. They will have to defend themselves against those assholes currently killing the other assholes in Iraq.

They are a people with the boots of tyrants on their throats who want to be free and have their own country.

where have I heard that before.....

None of Iraq's neighbors make weapons? None of their neighbors are sending in the Marines to help out? Maybe because they realize this is just the latest in centuries of this kind of thing. Unless prepared for the fallout of coming in on some middle-eastern country's side, stay out of it. Muslims wanna kill other Muslims or anyone else in THEIR countries, let them. Let em go all out for a while, then walk in and plant the American flag over the dead bodies. But intervening now is foolish if your enemies are already willing to kill themselves for you.

:lol::badgrin::rofl::badgrin::lol:

did the math, pity for you, again.

we get just over 1000 barrels less a month for iraq, that's like 10 minutes.

Dunno what figures you added up but even Helen Keller could look at that page and see the difference between 5 digit numbers and 4 digit numbers.

None of Iraq's neighbors make weapons? None of their neighbors are sending in the Marines to help out? Maybe because they realize this is just the latest in centuries of this kind of thing. Unless prepared for the fallout of coming in on some middle-eastern country's side, stay out of it. Muslims wanna kill other Muslims or anyone else in THEIR countries, let them. Let em go all out for a while, then walk in and plant the American flag over the dead bodies. But intervening now is foolish if your enemies are already willing to kill themselves for you.

kurds are not out enemies

seriously dood

besides, selling weapons is good for our country as it helps muslims kill each other

:lol::badgrin::rofl::badgrin::lol:

did the math, pity for you, again.

we get just over 1000 barrels less a month for iraq, that's like 10 minutes.

Dunno what figures you added up but even Helen Keller could look at that page and see the difference between 5 digit numbers and 4 digit numbers.

yea....

do the math, it involves adding and dividing

the average is just over 1000 fewer barrels a month, or, not a blip to our resources.

Selling oil to someone doesn't make you their friend any more than if it's drugs from a dealer. I don't see any Kurds rushing to US or Israel's side on anything so I"m not sure how anyone considers them friends.

Looking around for more info, oh you mean these Kurds?

Uncertain welcome for Israel's support in Iraqi Kurdistan | Middle East Eye

Why Israel is backing Kurdish independence | Middle East Eye

Iraqi Kurds Cool Ties to Israel ? Forward.com

An 'ally' that's only an 'ally' when no one's looking isn't an ally.

This kind of blind support reminds me Orwell was an optimist. You don't have to control information, or edit existing sources so much as just put pretty blondes on tv to spread your message. If your competition's a bunch of fat ugly women you're in like Flynn. And if those are the ONLY sources for most people's information even better.

Forum List

Back