Giving Water to the Thirsty Now Officially a Crime:

What

Where is the morality of letting scores, hundreds or thousands die in the desert....?

It is absolutely immoral when those people are dying in the desert because they were lured there, tricked there, by the Mirage offered by irresponsible shortsighted idiots.
People have been trying to come to America since 1607.

Hiding behind a flimsy excuse like yours betrays a mindset all to willing to shelve humanity and nobility for the short sighted expediency of politics.

What excuse?
The excuse that posits 1) it's the immigrant's fault and 2) the responsibility lays at the feet of human trafficking.

Is a woman, provacatively dressed, to blame for getting raped? Is a grandfather who keeps his door unlocked to blame for a burglary?

Is a family walking across a desert responsible for the acting natural of the coyote they hired?

You are completely devoid of logic.

Manner of logic allows the deaths of humans because of a political decision, outside of war?

I'm limited to what I can say to you because I believe you to be the owner or a principal officer of this board. ....

You’re limited because you are too stupid to distinguish between your little imagination and reality.

Where is the morality of letting scores, hundreds or thousands die in the desert....?

It is absolutely immoral when those people are dying in the desert because they were lured there, tricked there, by the Mirage offered by irresponsible shortsighted idiots.

Hiding behind a flimsy excuse like yours betrays a mindset all to willing to shelve humanity and nobility for the short sighted expediency of politics.

Your irrational comments have absolutely nothing to do with mine. Stop pretending that you were responding to anything.
My ratiOval comments will never mesh with yours so long as you insist tha d nying water to people in a desert is a good policy.

You’re limited because you are too stupid to distinguish between your little imagination and reality.

Your irrational comments have absolutely nothing to do with mine. Stop pretending that you were responding to anything.
My ratiOval comments will never mesh with yours so long as you insist tha d nying water to people in a desert is a good policy.

As long as you believe that luring people into the desert so that they can die of thirst or any of a number of other factors is a good idea, you will be morally complicit in their suffering and all too often their demise.

What

What excuse?
The excuse that posits 1) it's the immigrant's fault and 2) the responsibility lays at the feet of human trafficking.

Is a woman, provacatively dressed, to blame for getting raped? Is a grandfather who keeps his door unlocked to blame for a burglary?

Is a family walking across a desert responsible for the acting natural of the coyote they hired?

You are completely devoid of logic.

Manner of logic allows the deaths of humans because of a political decision, outside of war?

You are either completely dishonest or completely incapable of reading sentences in English and understanding what they mean.

This is a war. Sure, we don't have organized troops with weapons, but we do have uncontrolled hordes of foreign invaders crossing our border.

And in war, people die. In this case, I have no problem at all saying that if they don't want to die, then they need to refrain from invading our country.

I think it is very foolish of our country not to be taking this much more seriously, and treating it like the real war that it is. We should have troops at the border, and when invaders cross into our country, our troops ought to be shooting at them and killing them. And any Americans who give aid and comfort to these invaders should be arrested, tried for treason, and put to death.

The people who follow Trump .....

The people who follow your president?

“Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed.”

...A Prince whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people."

(An excerpt from the Declaration of Independence)

The founders established the precedent that we may throw off such government. I hereby declare MY independence from the de facto / illegal / unconstitutional government. I live under the Constitution as originally written and intended, not the tyrannical regime you worship. I have the unalienable Right to refuse consent. Consider it done.

Too bad you can’t understand what you read. Go out and steal a car if you need more help getting the point.

I'm limited to what I can say to you because I believe you to be the owner or a principal officer of this board. ....

Have you ever examined your posts on this board and read your insults to the many posters here? Do you think anybody really gives a rat's ass what you think? You are demented, getting your cookies off by pissing people off. You are a sick, angry, little man with no confidence and no self esteem.

“Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed.”

...A Prince whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people."

The founders established the precedent that we may throw off such government. I hereby declare MY independence from the de facto / illegal / unconstitutional government. I live under the Constitution as originally written and intended, not the tyrannical regime you worship. I have the unalienable Right to refuse consent. Consider it done.

Too bad you can’t understand what you read. Go out and steal a car if you need more help getting the point.

Should the morals of a nation be apparent to the world? Do we not gasp in horror when we hear of 'justice' meted out in Saudi Arabia when thy chop off the hands of thieves? Is our reaction to Phillipino 'justice' in the form of summary executions for those accused of drug crimes one of shock and dismay?

Where is the morality of letting scores, hundreds or thousands die in the desert when what they need above all else is a drink of water? Wher is our national humanity, our sins of morality, our nobility when providing life sustaining water is a crime?

Do we hate and fear the footsore immigrant for his humanity, or his infraction n of our laws denying him a place in what we so hypocritically call the greatest nation on earth? What makes us so great that subjecting men, women and children to a slow death by thirst can be approved of and championed by its people and leaders?
People in hell are screaming for ice water. What about them?

What kind of idiocy is that? We're talking about living human beings - women and children.

Really, when you post we aren't responding to anything. Your posts are devoid of any meaning, full of insults, the ravings of a fucking lunatic that has no compassion, no understanding, and not any kind of idea of what it's like to live in the real world.

This is a war. Sure, we don't have organized troops with weapons, but we do have uncontrolled hordes of foreign invaders crossing our border.

And in war, people die. In this case, I have no problem at all saying that if they don't want to die, then they need to refrain from invading our country.

I think it is very foolish of our country not to be taking this much more seriously, and treating it like the real war that it is. We should have troops at the border, and when invaders cross into our country, our troops ought to be shooting at them and killing them. And any Americans who give aid and comfort to these invaders should be arrested, tried for treason, and put to death.

Enough of this foolishness! This is not some kind of fantasy war. It is the efforts of idiots to circumvent the Constitution by denying the fact that at least half of the American people are INVITING the foreigners here.

What you want is of no greater importance than what they want. I'm stuck in the middle, refusing to give up my unalienable Rights to appease either side. The ONLY war you're engaged in is to destroy the Constitution.

Really, when you post we aren't responding to anything. Your posts are devoid of any meaning, full of insults, the ravings of a fucking lunatic that has no compassion, no understanding, and not any kind of idea of what it's like to live in the real world.

Actually, my comments are quite meaningful, and full of real compassion and understanding for the real world as opposed to your childish and irresponsible little fantasies.

The people who follow your president?

Have you ever examined your posts on this board and read your insults to the many posters here? Do you think anybody really gives a rat's ass what you think? You are demented, getting your cookies off by pissing people off. You are a sick, angry, little man with no confidence and no self esteem.

You seem upset. Maybe you should try to relax.

Actually, my comments are quite meaningful, and full of real compassion and understanding for the real world as opposed to your childish and irresponsible little fantasies.

LMFAO. You do suffer from delusions of grandeur. With as many people as you insult and try to piss off in the average hour, who are you trying to make believe your B.S. Us or yourself?

You should join the military and tell me after boot camp what a bad ass you are at pissing people off. I never get upset at what you say. I'm here to rent space in your head and let you know that nobody here really takes you seriously.

I do compliment you on being able to sustain a board that has so many posters, proving that Rush Limbaugh has already been right. It's the chaos and controversy that keeps people coming back. It serves to entertain only you with the rest of the people here thinking they are making a difference. THAT part IS amusing. But, you are fooling nobody except yourself. You don't have to waste so much time on me, however. It's not like I'll bail on you for lack of entertainment.

You should join the military and tell me after boot camp what a bad ass you are at pissing people off. ...

I

??????

Are you feeling alright?

Forum List

Back